WIth love

The Curse

Yesung's POV

I went back into the room after I was done with the pile of dishes and sought out my thoughts for awhile. Ryeowook was still sleeping peacefully in the position, i had last keft him in, he was even smiling in his sleep. What a cute boy. I looked at the time.. it was time for his daily routine again. It was something I hated the most everyday, because he would whimper in pain and cry -- his medications for his wounds. "Ryeowook...wake up, it's time for medication." I shook him slightly. He opened his sleepy eyes and stared at me. "Can we not care about it today?" He asked me as he slowly sat up from the bed. "You know my answer Ryeowook." I sighed. He always asked if we could ignore this routine because he was afraid of the pain. He pouted and slowly removed his shirt as i grabbed the things needed on the drawer. "Please be gentle..." He whined as I open the bottle of lotion. "I am always gentle." I smiled at him and he sighed. We both knew that he couldn't stand the stinging pain when the medication touches his open wounds. "I am gonna start with the one, on your shoulder." I said as i poured some of the substances on to a cotton wool and taped on his biggest and depest wound.. the one that made me cries everytime it hurts.. the one when the bullet went.

"Hyu...ng..it.. hurts..." Ryeowook's voice shook as i taped around the wound. "It's going to be over.." I said and blew his wound, trying to lessen the sting. "Ryeowook, i love you." I wrapped an arm around his waist and hugged him when he cried in pain as i pressed the medication into his deep wound. "Yesung.. hyung... it.. hurts.. hyung... make it go..." He cried as he shifted about, trying to pry away from my palm with was pressing against his wound. "I am sorry.. i am sorry..." I whispered into his neckas he tried to calm down. After what it seemed like hours, I had finally done applying those medication on to his wound and wrapped them up nicely. I helped Ryeowook put on his shirt before hugging him in my arms. He was sobbing and sniffing silently. I knew it was still stinging for him. I placed my thumb on his wounds and rubbed them in a circular motion. "Is it better?" I asked him and he nodded as he rested his head and my chest. I raised my hand to feel for his forehead. His fever was gone, just some rest does do magic to his cold. "Wanna watch DVDs?" I asked him and he nodded and smiled. I gave him a peck on his lips and carried him up to my room downstairs and let him choose the movie as i set up the system.

I was about to move over to my bed and lie down to watch the movie with my darling when he moved back. I could feel the atmosphere becoming tenser. "You need to learn to knock." I hissed as i grabbed Ryeowook's arm and pulled him to my embrace and shot a death glare to that thing , that was standing near the door. "Now, i have you trap!" She said. Ryeowook shut his eyes and hugged me tightly. "Hyejin.. can you just leave us alone?" I asked as I slowly guided Ryeowook and myself back to the bed. I didnt know why but i wasn't scared of Hyejin at all. I was scared about other ghost, but not Hyejin. "I can't! I wanted to be you, until this pest got in the way!" She shirked and came nearer to us. "Ngh.." I heard Ryeowook's soft whimper and i shot another glare at Hyejin and she backed away. "It's okay, Ryeowook, she cant do anything to us." I whispered into his ears and i felt his body relaxed a little. "I can make you have your worst nightmare!" She laughed.

"And i can make sure you regret being a ghost." I hissed at her. She groaned and pouted and disappeared when i pretend to stand up. "she's gone now, don't be afraid." I smiled as i the back of his head as he nodded slightly but his grip on me, was telling me otherwise. "Now, which movie did you choose?" I asked him, trying to change the topic. "Oh... this." He smiled as he passed me the disc. I smiled as i went to on the set and set it ready for screening. I locked the room and closed the windows, drew the curtain, on the aircon and hugged him as we rest against the bed and watched the movie which was screened on the ceiling. "Yesung hyung.. I love you." I heard his soft whisper when i offed the set after the movie. I smiled to myself as I caressed his cheeks. "Get some sleep?" I asked him and he smiled and nodded before hugging him , like a lost kid who found his mother in the fun fair. I could feel his overwhelming love towards me as I hugged him back. We enjoyed each other presence as we slept towards into the night.

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Yesungieeee~ " I woke up when i heard Ryeowook's voice. "Hmm?" I sat up and saw him looking at me, smiling. "What is it darling?" I asked as I pulled him to me. "Good morning!" He chipped and laughed. "Aigooo, good morning darling~ why are you so cute and hyper in the morning?" I asked as i pinched his cheeks. "Because Sungmin hyung and Donghae hyung are fine now! Their fever are all gone!" He replied as he fell back on to the bed when i tickled him. "Really? How awesome!" I cheered. "Teukie hyung brought them out for a check up and since you aint awake yet. I didnt want to follow them." He said as he climbed on to me and pinned me down. "Why? Can't bare to leave me?" I as i grabbed him and swapped our position so he was lying down on his back and looking at me. "Deh." He smiled as he looked at me straight in the eyes. "I love you." I said and kissed him hungrily on his lips, hands slipping under his shirt,causing him to moan softly, into the kiss. "Hyungie.." He hugged me when we broke the kiss. "I love you too!" He smiled and i sweared i melted. "Go wash up! I made breakfast!" He said and escaped from my embrace, skipping into the kitchen. I smiled at how cute he can get when he was actually 24 years old already. I washed myself up and walked into the kitchen to find pancakes and coffee ready fro me on the table and Ryeowook was singing and cleaning the dishes. This scene was just like how a normal married couple would be every morning. I smiled to myself about how lucky that i had Ryeowook all for myself.

Kim Ryeowook.. The boy i had almost lost in a month before. My world was totally in the mess when he was in the operation room for almost 7 hours. I was crying so hard outside even though my wounds were hurting but it was not compared to what my heart was feeling. He had lost so much blood that the nurses and doctors were dashing in and out trying to find a blood donation. I donated my blood to him but i wasn't feeling anything, because it felt like a nightmare that i wanted to wake up from so badly. He was still in critical condition after they remove the bullet in his shoulder and he slipped in and out coma for 3 days. I never left his side, neither did any of the members. We never left that ward but kept on talking to him. The members, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong and Kangin, even put on a skit to make everyone laugh. Ryeowook just continued to lie on the bed and sleep.

I didnt know when but i saw his fingers moved and i got so happy that i screamed his name and hours later, he was slowly waking up. "Hgnh..." He sobbed when the doctors had done the final check on him and transferred out of the ICU to a normal ward. He cried for a long time, because he was scared and afraid of dying and leaving us, afraid of being alone and no one to be with him. I craddled him tightly and he calmed down after hours. I only noticed that he had the aftermath of the incident, when we were watching a movie together with the rest on one night. The wind was strong that night and the door slammed itself shut and it was only 2 days after Ryeowook's release from the hosiptal. He screamed and hugged himself when the door slammed. We all agreed amongst ourselves that we will help Ryeowook get back his fears. But this had to step in the way and i still didnt know if it was link to HyeJin or it's a brand new thing. Something about the book just doesnt seemed right.

I finished my lovely breakfast and made my way to my love and hugged him as he sang his lungs out and grins when i approached him. "Darling, wash later, you need to get some check up done to. I am worried, on top of that, your appointment is today." I reminded him as he pulled him away from the sink and made him dress himself up. I took over his job to clean a he swayed into the room, choosnghis clothes. Yes, he syill does visits the hospital to check if his wound was being treated nicely and properly once every two weeks. Ryeowook's parents had insisted on us bringing him to the chek out after they found out what had happened. We had a good earful from all parents after they knew that Ryeowook was hospitalized and almost left us. We were told to inform all of them if there were something dangerous happening. Ryeowook's parent really took extremely care of Ryeowook after he was discharged because we all had scheduled. They stayed in the dorm andhelped out and took care of Ryeowook until he gain back the chubby side before the incident, but he was still very skinny. I had made a promise to them that i will protect Ryeowook with my life. We did let the adults know about the relase of Woohyun, but not about the book and the recent attacks, because  it would made them panic even more. I waited for Ryeowook and took his hand in mine as we left the dorm and met up with the others.

We were on the way to the hospital. I was telling Ryeowook about the differences between a land turtle and a tortoise when he suddenly froze in his place. I looked at the direction he was staring at and I equally froze. No.. it can't be possible.. Standing not more than 7 foots away was what we both afraid and scared upon. It was Woohyun...... 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OMG HI , i am so sorry for the slow upates, i was really busy with my sch stuffs. I will try to update asap ! <3 thanks for sticking with me ^^