Doubts

The Curse

 

Yesung's POV
 
"Hyungieeeee!" Ryeowook whined when i pulled the blanket off him. "Baby, get up, the sun has been already up for ages." I called out as he went back cuddling into the blanket. How cute can he get? "I wanna sleep more." He whispered and fell back into sleep. "Baby, I would love to let you sleep, really, but come on, it's like 3pm already, wake up now." I sighed and pulled him up. "Urrrrggghhh, i wannna sleeeeeeeep." He whined. "Why are you so cute?" I smiled as I hugged him as he struggled to get back on the bed. "Let's go get you washed." I said as he pouted. I had to literally dragged him into the washroom to wash him up before we both settled down in the living room. "Are you very tired?" I asked sofly when I realised Ryeowook dozing off again. "Has he been like this for the whole day?" Hyukjae asked me as he sat down beside me, looking at Ryeowook. "What do you mean?" I asked back. "I meant, is he behaving like this ever since yesterday?" Hyukjae explained. "Hmmm..." I frowned. True enough that Ryeowook had been sleeping more than usual, but i thought he was just tired from his nightamres and needed more rest while he can, now that Hyukjae mentioned about behaviour.... "Yah, he has been sleeping ever since... after the Wii game, woke up twice due to nightmare and nothing else." I said. 
 
"Obviously, something had happened." Hyukjae sighed. "Care to explain?" I asked as I shifted myself. "Well, you see, after yesterday's lunch, Donghae has been acting really weird, he is always tired and wanting to sleep. You do know that the mighty Eunhae, can never keep their hands to themselves right? But Donghae is not even doing any of it, whenever i talked to him, he would just go back to sleep. Something must had happened!" He shirked while he held my arm tightly. "Ouuuuch, dont you think, you are getting a little too paranoid of things? Take it as your are just deprived and you need Donghae but he is tired." I sighed. "No hyung, listen, is not about me, is about him, not having any energy to do anything, just like how Ryeowook is behaving now....exactly the same..." He sighed. "So... what do you exactly happened... again?" I whispered while looking at the boy in my arms. Honestly, I was hoping that everything stops now. I dont want anyone to get hurt of whatsoever anymore... "Hyung...." Hyukjae started. "Take care of Donghae okay? If anything happens, please inform me and Teukie hyung." I said before standing up and bringing Ryeowook into our room. I closed the door and placed him on the bed, being extra careful, not to wake him up. "Ryeowookie?" I called out when his lips trembled. Another nightmare... I sighed before i pulled him up, waking him up in the process and he snapped out of his trance and burst into soft sobs. 
 
"Ryeowookie.. did anything happened yesterday to you and Donghae? Tell me the truth." I looked at his eyes as i wiped his tears away with my thumbs. "She... she... she was here.... the girl who... who... made me blinded....last time.... she was here... yesterday... i was ... thirsty after playing Wii..... so i went to the .... the kit...kitchen and then she appeared.... Donghae hyungie... was there... but he was... zoned out... she... came...to ....me.....she said... she said... that... she knows ... everything... about me... and her... laughter.... her laughter... she was so close...close to me... i wanna ...scream but i cant.... i am...scared... and then... i saw the wordings... in the sink.... but Donghae hyungie.... also seemed to be ... in her control.... i tried to get him back.... and... i ran... out of the kitchen... i wanted to find you.... but i was so ... scared that i went to.... teukie hyungie.... i... i... dont wanna be.... be... so weak...." He sobbed as he related what happened to him yesterday. "Did she touch you or hurt you anywhere?" I asked as I my fingers through his hair softly and slowly, trying to calm him down. "No.. But...but... I am...scared...." He sobbed again. "It's gonna be okay. Hyung is here.. sshh.." I smiled a little as i kissed his forehead before hugging him tightly into my embrace. I felt his body relaxed a little when i began to pat his back softly. 
 
"You were right, something had indeed happened." I told Hyukjae when i joined him in the living room after Ryeowook had fallen asleep. "Whut haffen?" Hyukjae asked back with his mouth fulled of bread. "Talk without the food." I sighed as I looked back to the room. I had purposely left his door open, so i can watch him from the living room. "Another warning had came, to both of them." I said and Hyukjae sighed. "I knew it. Donghae has been all weird. It's gonna be about that dream he kept on having again." He said. "Come to think of it, did Hyejin return the book? The warnings seemed to start after she took the book." He continued. "I agree, but the book caused someone to be possessed and hurt the other, so i rather Hyejin keep that book. Besides, she wanted to protect me, so i doubt she would return it soon, if the book meant any curses or harm." I said. "Hyung, have you ever thought that Hyejin could be a part of this too? Since she had always wanted Ryeowook out of the way, she would result to doing anything to get you from him." Hyukjae asked. "I never thought of this..." I mumbled back and looked at Ryeowook from where I was. He was sleeping soundly now.... so... if it was really like what Hyukjae said.... Hyejin would do anything to get Ryeowook out of the way from me... his nightmares.... are they about her? Could Hyejin be a part of all these warnings too?