Morning

The Curse

 

Ryeowook's POV
 
The scars were gone, does it mean that everything was gonna end soon? I couldnt contain the happiness in me, when the pain was suddenly lifted off my body. I felt so... "me" again, before all of these happened. I felt so... myself. I was happy that the scars were gone, because i no longer need to endure the stinging pain anymore. I no longer need to bite my inner gums just so to control myself, not to scream from the pain. I no longer need to sob silently over how ugly the scars had made me. I blinked as i pinch myself, but before i could react to my own pinching, a hand grabbed my hand tightly. "What are you doing?" Yesung hyung ask as he looked at me into the eyes. "I was trying to see if this was a dream. The scars.. they are gone!" I smiled as i withdrew my hand from his grib and rubbed my arms and my chest. "Silly boy, you are not dreaming." Yesung hyung smiled and hugged me tightly. I felt so safe and so loved at that moment. I giggled while thinking of it, thinking about us, being together. "What's so funny?" He asked me as he rested his chin on my right shoulder. "You." I smiled and poke his nose, turning slightly to meet his face. He gave me a peck on my lips as i turned. "Hyung!" I whined when he did that. "Yes?" He asked and acted as if he didnt know what i was talking about. "You are a pabo." I nodded and poke his nose again. "Why?" He asked me and i shook my head, refusing to tell him why i said that he was a pabo. 
 
Yesung hyung, is a big big pabo. Why? Simply because, he always puts me in front of himself, loving me, more than himself. "I" am always the reason to all his emotions. "I" am the one who caused his tears and pain. I couldnt tell him that because he would tell me that i shouldnt think this way and everything he did was for me, just because, he love me. That's why, Yesung hyung is a big big pabo. I closed my eyes as i leaned back on his chest, placing my arms over his, which were resting on my stomach. Sometimes, isnt it better to have someone loving you and caring about you? I thought back on what Yesung hyung had told me the previous night, when i asked him , how is it possible for him to stay so strong. I smiled to myself when his answer repeated in my head. 
 
How much i love my hyung, you might ask, i really dont know how much i really love him, but definately unable to survive without him being with me, by my side. This silly hyung of mine, how could i ever get angry with what he had been doing? He knew that i was afraid everytime i started to tremble and would gladly welcome me into his warm comfort. His on my arms, just show me how much love he was able to shower me with. His kisses showed me how much, he didnt want me to lose faith in our bond. I turned back and looked at him, he was fast asleep now. Our roles seemed to have switched. All along, i had never onced put him to sleep. I am always the one, falling in to deep slumber and him humming songs to me. Call me pampered, but i really am. 
 
Slowly, i removed myself from his embrace and placed him gently on the bed and covered him up. I sat beside him as i stared at him. He looked so tired. Probably because of the endless nightmare i was having, which cause him to lose sleep, because he needed to comfort me. Was i really disturbing his sleep? I sighed but continued to stare at him. He seemed so angel-like when he slept there with his mouth slightly opened. "Beware of mosquitoes hyung, you open your mouth to wide and they will fly in, because you are too sweet." I said out loud and smiled while i played his hair with my fingers, hoping he would feel the same as i did when he played with mine when i am half-asleep. It felt great as you really felt being loved by someone special. I shook my head at my actions and laughed abit before standing up to grab myself some food. It has been really long since i had stepped into the kitchen and made a meal. I looked at the time now. Ahhh.. 6am. Yupps, i had woke up in the middle of night because i was too happy that my scars were gone and somehow my hyung had woke up with me too. But he fell back into sleep after awhile.
What a cute cute hyung~
 
Heechul's POV
 
Honestly, it had been a long time since i smelled such a nice aroma in the air when i woke up. I just continue to stare at the latter right in front of me as he move from stove to stove and pans to pans. "Ryeowook ah!" I called out and he turned around. "Good morning Heechul hyung~" He cheered. Well, at least he was cheery in the morning. I laughed as i looked at him placing various kind of breakfast onto different trays. "Buffet style?" I asked as i walked nearer to look at what he had cooked. "Yupps ~ But you gotta wait for everyone to wake up before eating ~" He replied and threw the pans into the stove and cleaned his hands. "BREAKFAST!" I heard Donghae shouting from his room and within seconds he was in the kitchen, mouth-watering at the breakfast. "No eating till everyone is awake, he said it." I told Donghae and pointed to Ryeowook. "Give me a minute!" Donghae exclaimed and within minutes, we had the whole band, looking sleepy yet excited and ready for breakfast. "Yah, are you people, hungry ghost or what?" I scoffed as i studied their dressings, and undone hairs, obviously they had rushed through their morning wash up. 
 
"It's rare to have such a nice buffet style breakfast, by Ryeowook~!" Shindong exclaimed happily. "By the rate, you are cooking and you are eating, we need endless supply of ingredients." I said as i told Ryeowook and Shindong. They laughed and started on chomping the food. I sighed at their childish but joined in right after that. After all, i am the diva Kim Heechul. I was kinda of happy that the mood was happy and normal this morning. Ryeowook seemed happy. Yesung seemed to be enjoying his hyper Ryeowook and looked less stressed up about the events. Sungmin seemed to had gotten over what had happened yesterday, Kyuhyun was behaving like himself, no worried look on his face. Donghae looked less worried and tensed. Eunhyuk looked normal and happy. Shindong looked like a monster gopping down the food, but he looked happy and in bliss. Leeteuk looked stress relief as he looked around the table and caught what i was doing and gave me a small smile. Kangin being Kangin. Siwon being all holy and horse-like and irritating. Kibum being quiet but he wasnt thinking much also. Hangeng... ahhh. look so lovely and handsome.. ahem. he look happy too. In short, we are a happy family. No ghosts, no Woo whatever he is, no matter what , we will deal with it together. The power of 13. Us. Super Junior.