Warning 03

The Curse

 

"Burnt in the fear of being alone." 
 
The thunder roared throughout the night with the rain dancing with fear and wind shivering in laughter. The book had flipped to a new page. The girl holding it had a smirk on her face. Maybe... just maybe.. with this book, all the people out there would know her fear and pain. Just maybe with the book she had found in the storeroom, she could pen down her fear and thoughts. Mumblings and talkings were hearing outside the door. She had honestly gave up on knocking and pounding on the door. It would not only bring her pain physically but also mentaly. All the time when she pounded on the door, hoping for someone to open it and save her. She was being punished terribly. Beaten by her own father with belts and getting right in front of her own mother who seemed to be enojying all her pleads of agony and dismay. After her dad was done with her, she was being thrown back into the storeroom, without being properly treated of the wounds. Several wounds had burnt on her skin and some of it had gotten serious infections and she developed a stubborn fever that refused to go down even though how much she tried to rest her body.
 
Even sometimes when her father's friends were here to party, she was being used as a toy to please and pleasure the men. If ever she had tried to refused, she would be heavily punished by her father after that. With all the treatments she was getting, she fell into depression. Knowing that she had to lead her life in this way forever. She had tried to end her life by starving herself but her mother would stuff food into her, making it impossible for her to even commit sucide. She had lost her voice ever since she was several times in an hours by different men, leaving her skin to bleed and torn from the rough treatment. She had been pregnant a several times but her father would just beat her stomach with the belt until she had a miscarrage. It was until her parents found her with a broken arm due to the abuse, the door was never once opened ever again. She took the book in hatred and started cursing it, shouting and screaming at it as if she had lost her mind. Food was still thrown in everyday in order to keep her alive. The pull and push of life and death burnt her mental health and soon she started using her own blood to decorate the storeroom, and started writing. 
 
"This is just the beginning. Feel the fear, burning in you. This is just a warning."
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Donghae's POV 
 
I had the same dream again. It was me in the garden again, and that little girl who was dancing in the garden, dancing along to the sound of the mini waterfall near the river and the breeze of the wind and the morning birds chipping on the tree. Who exactly was she? Why did she keep appearing in my dream and it was the same scene every single time. I sighed as I raised my hand to off the alarm clock that had been ringing from just now. I sat up from the bed and glance around. Another new day had arrived and i have been having the same dream when the warnings started. I shook the thought off and turned to find Hyukjae still snoring heavily beside me. "Wake up!" I pushed him a little and he rubbed his eyes. "Gaaaaaaaa. Morning hae. Did you had a good sleep?" He asked as he yawned. Yah, I always wanted a good sleep. "Yupps, let's go wash up." I said as I pulled him up from the bed and into the bathroom. After washing ourselves up, I found Kyuhyun and Yesung hyung playing Star Craft in Kyuhyun's room and Sungmin hyung was looking at them play while sitting behind them. They were making alot of noise. I walked to the living room to find Heechul hyung and Ryeowook playing Wii and making as much as boise as the trio in the room. What a noisy morning to begin with. I searched the kitchen for breakfast and found Teukie hyung and Hyukjae chatting while eating. I took a seat beside them and started to munch on my breakfast. 
 
I had to know who is the girl and why did she keep appearing in my dreams. I was too engrossed in my own thoughts that I knocked into the cardboard while walking to the sink. "Are you okay?" Hyukjae said as he held my waist. "Yeah yeah, i am fine." I smiled and he nodded and went out to the living room with Teukie hyung, probably joining the duel in the living room for Wii because i heard more voices after that. Ahhh yes... The letters that Wooyoung had wrote in the cell. There might be some clue on who the girl was and what message she was trying to tell me by giving me her dairy. But the key.. it was with Heechul hyung... isn't it? I wont be so hard to get the key from him. I shrugged and walked out of the kitchen, but something was stopping me. It was like calling out for me to stay there. It was as if, i needed to be there. Suddenly, my vision blurred and everything around me changed. I was in the park .. just like in my dream. I took the chance and ran to the little girl. "Hey... who are you?" I asked as I sat next to her while she looked into the sky on the grass. "Why would you want to know?" She giggled and wanted to stand up and got away but i grabbed on her wrist. "Your name?" I asked hopefully. "Why would you want to know?" She giggled again and ran away from me, into the woods. 
 
I got up in that instinct. Something told me to continue following her. "Hey, wait!" I called out and ran into the woods, while she ran ahead of me. "Hey!" I called out again. But i lost her after a while. "Where are you? Who are you? Why are you always in my dream?" I asked as i punched a nearby tree in frustration. "You looked cute when you are angry." I heard her voice but i couldn't see her anywhere. "Stop wasiting my time, who are you?" I asked again. "Well, you are quite rude when it comes to socializing with people, aint you?" She said again. "I am sorry..." I apologised, sensing a hint of annoyance in her voice. "Who are you?" I asked again. "I am ... your nightmare!" She said and she started laughing and the entire forest was filled with her laughter that my head was bursting with her laughter. "SHUT UP!" I roared and she appeared in front of me. "Lee Donghae, i know pretty much about you." She smiled and disappeared. "What do you mean?" I asked but my vision was fading again. "Donghaeee hyung!" Ryeowook's voice knocked me out of my thoughts. I was back in the kitchen. 
 
"Why are you staring in nothing?" He asked me when i finally reacted to him. "Ah.. i am just feeling tired. It's okay." I smiled and looked at him. "Rest more!" He punched my arm softly and took his cup and ran out of the kitchen. What was that all about?? "Lee Donghae, i know pretty much about you." Her voice lingered in my mind as I tried to shake off the thoughts. I backed away from the sink and gasped when i saw the warning in the sink. "This is just the beginning. Feel the fear, burning in you. This is just a warning." What does this sentence even mean.. Is this the thrid warning? Are the warnings for me or for Ryeowook? I shook my head as I quickly on the tap to wash away the blood in the sink. 
 
Ryeowook's POV
 
I got thirsty after playing and shouting too much. I decided to make myself a drink to smooth my throat. Donghae hyung was in the kitchen but he was just staring into the air. "Hyung?" I called out to him as I closed the kitchen door. "Hyung?" I shook him but i backed away immediately when he was as cold as ice. "Donghae hyung?" I shook him again but he didnt respond to me. I wanted to call out for the others but i was knocked on to the floor as soon as I turned to move. "Going somewhere?" It was her again. The girl who had grabbed me in the bathroom before and dugged her nails into my skin. She was the same girl who drove me crazy in my dreams, making me lost my way in the woods and her laughter was so ear-piercing that i often got scared in my dreams. The dreams had been on going ever since the warnings were given out but i didnt let anyone know about it. "What do you want?" I asked while backing away from her on the floor as she crawled towards me. "You are shivering, you are afraid of me..." She said as she stood up and pouted. "I just wanted to play with you Kim Ryeowook." She laughed. It was the same laughter i heard in my dreams. "Go away....." I whimpered in fear. I was cornered to the kitchen that i had nowhere else to go to. 
 
She laughed and came closer to me. "Kim Ryeowook, I know pretty much about you." She smiled and disappeared. "What are you talking about?" I asked but she had already disappeared. I tried to regain my breathing and stood up walking to the sink. I gasped when i saw the wordings in the sink. "This is just the beginning. Feel the fear, burning in you. This is just a warning." What the hell was that supposed to mean. I calmed myself down before pushing Donghae hyung again. "Donghaeee hyung!" I whined when he was still staring into space. "Why are you staring in nothing?" I asked him as i tried to hide my fear. "Ah.. i am just feeling tired. It's okay." He smiled and looked at me. "Rest more!" I punched his arm softly and took the cup of chocolate i made and ran out of the kitchen. "What took you so long?" Heechul hyung asked me when i came back to them. "Oh, i had to boil the water." I said as i picked up the Wii control again. I need the games to distract my fear. I knew i was trembling but i secretly prayed that the hyungs would not noticed it. Luckily, they were too engrossed in the game. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

Polled closed.