Evil plan

The Curse

 

Yesung's POV 
 
We were on the way to the hospital. I was telling Ryeowook about the differences between a land turtle and a tortoise when he suddenly froze in his place. I looked at the direction he was staring at and I equally froze. No.. it can't be possible.. Standing not more than 7 foots away was what we both afraid and scared upon. It was Woohyun......  I felt Ryeowook going all weak. I held his hands in mine tightly. He was breaking down soon. I carried him up and walked towards the opposite side of the road. "He is back.." Ryeowook started and tears started to form in his eyes. "Baby, don't cry. We will be okay." I kissed his forehead as I walked in fast speed to the hospital. Ryeowook was sobbing all the way there because we were being followed by Woohyun. I ran into the lift and pressed different floors in attempt to mislead him. Wait.. he is a ghost.. he could follow us anywhere. I waited patiently and focus my attention on the crying boy. Once we reached the ward that all the members were at, Ryeowook cried harder. I couldnt blame him for crying. Woohyun had such a huge impact on us, let alone him. "What happened?" Siwon asked when i closed the door, scanned around and panted. I placed Ryeowook down the bed where Sungmin was in and Sungmin took over in calming him down while i tried to catch my breath.
 
"Woohyun.. is back, we saw him on the way here." I said. The others gasped and Ryeowook hipcupped. "Baby, come here." I called out and Ryeowook came to me and hugged me tightly. "I'm scared." He said as he buried his face in my neck. "We are gonna be fine. I promise. I wouldn't let history repeat itself." I said as I kissed his hair. The others looked at us in shock. "You saw him?" Donghae asked as he stood up from his bed and walked towards us, taking Ryeowook into his embrace. "Yupps, we saw him down the road.." I answered as I let go of Ryeowook. "What was he doing?" Siwon asked. "He was staring at us.. okay.. at him.." I said but i stopped as Ryeowook cried harder. "make it stop.. make it stop..." He sobbed as he hugged himself and knelt on the ground sobbing uncontrollably. "Ryeowookie.." I knelt down beside him and pulled him into my arms. "Hish, it's gonna be alright." I kissed him and he stopped his cryings after awhile and he laid on my chest as I his sides. I looked at the members for help. I didnt know what to do. 
 
"Yesung hyung, i need to speak to you." Donghae whispered to me as he knelt down. I nodded and carried Ryeowook up to Sungmin. "Look after him for me, i need the washroom." I said. Donghae made an excuse and followed me out of the ward. We made sure we were away from the ward at a safe distance before I asked Donghae what was wrong. "Hyung.. I had been having dreams.." He started and i nodded. I had heard about his dreams, but not the full details of his dreams. "Go on." I encouraged him. "Well... i always had this dream that i was in the garden, and there is always this little girl who was dancing in the garden, dancing along to the sound of the mini waterfall near the river and the breeze of the wind, along with the morning birds chipping on the tree. It was really nothing was scary, but everytime before i could even reached that girl, i was pulled back into reality... it happened alot of time... but after sometime, i was able to walk up to the girl and talked to her. I realised that she was the daughter of Woohyun..." I gasped at that name. Everything seemed to be making no sense at first. "&& the book that we had found... it was hers..." Donghae continued.
 
"You mean... that girl is trying to hurt us?" I asked. "I dont know hyung, she seemed no harm, at all.. she said that her father, kept her in a room in the house and the door was never opened after that, no matter how she cried and begged, no one cared to release her.. hence she wrote the book and cursed it, hoping that when her parents opened the door, and find the book, they will be cursed, but it somehow got to us.." Donghae explained. "Ryeowook?" I asked and he nodded. Woohyun is still not letting Ryeowook off and the little girl was trying to get through Donghae and let him know what was actually happening. The parcel was much more clearer to both of us now. "Besides me, and obviously Hyukjae, who else know about this?" I asked. "Hmm... Sungmin hyung.. but hyung, we can't hide for long.." He said. He had a point too, the truth will be out sooner or later. "No, keep it first, you know what happened when one found the book or knew about the book, they get possessed and they will be attacked and sick and everything will be starting all over again." Donghae nodded as he knew what i was exactly referring about.
 
"Did you two went for a walk or something?" Kyuhyun snorted as we entered the ward. "Yea yea, whatever." I waved him off and glanced at Hyukjae, giving him the "i-know-what-happen-already" look before looking around for the most important person in my life. "Where is Ryeowook and Leeteuk?" I asked when I couldn't find them. "Oh, about that, Teukie hyung brought him for a checkup earlier on, actually we suggested to wait for you to come back, but the doctor was in a rush." Sungmin explained and I nodded when settling myself on to the empty seat which was previously seated by Leeteuk hyung. "so hyung... is Ryeowook okay?" Shindong asked. "Honestly, he is afraid and frightened badly. You guys know the impact that that bastard had on him and that he totally broke down when we saw him just now." I sighed. Just as I was about to sigh again, Leeteuk piggybacked a sleeping Ryeowook in. I immediately jumped up from my seat and received the sleeping boy. "What did the doctor say? Anything serious?" I asked and Leeteuk hyung handed me a packet of medications. "New creams and instructions. He's healing fine, just there are lesser bacteria infections and that he has to apply the cream twice a day." He said. "Once a day is already killing him and my heart, let alone twice.." I mumbled but i guessed i was too loud. "I can do it if you are uncomfortable." Leeteuk hyung offered. "It's okay though." I smiled and placed the packet of new objects into my pocket. I swiped Ryeowook's long bangs away from his beautiful eyes. "He cried again.." I said softly as I wiped the traces of tears away with my thumb. "Ya... he did, anyways, I had also checked with the doctor and that Donghae and Sungmin, you guys are okay now and allowed to be discharged." Leeteuk hyung said. 
 
"Let's go back to the dorm straight, so that the three of them can rest." Heechul hyung said after being silent for so long. As we made our way back to our dorm, something wasn't feeling right at the moment when i stepped into the building. "Yesung, what's wrong?" Heechul hyung asked when I stopped at my step. Ryeowook woke up suddenly and started trembling. "Don't please.." He hid his face in my neck. The cold chill that went down my back, had sent me shivering. "Protect him." I said and pushed Ryeowook to the confused Heechul hyung. The rest of them stopped in their track. I let out a scream when Donghae pulled me in the building and a loud thump sound broke the silence. I turned around and screamed. Right in front of us, was my body lying in the pool of blood and eyes popping out, staring right back at me. I heard screams and my legs went numbed. Siwon had came over and supported me but i guessed i was too weak to handle what was right in front of me. 
 
"Hyung, are you okay?" Hyukjae asked me as he shook me a little. I was sitting on the couch in the dorm. I didnt know how i managed to get up here. "I died..." was all i could make out from the stumblings i made when i tried to speak. The uneasiness in me, is tearing me apart. I was literally frightened by that image of myself being thrown down the building and the way i died. I couldn't shake it off my mind. "You didnt!" Hyukjae slapped my shoulders and all i could do was to shiver. I was afraid that i unknowingly hugged my dongseang and cried my eyes out softly. I didnt want Ryeowook, who was in his room, to be worried about me. His loud scream brought my attention back to Earth. After exchanging glares with Hyukjae, we both ran to his room. Ryeowook was on the floor, staring at the window, sobbing loudly.
 
Wait... i knew this presence. "HYEJIN!" I shouted and she appeared from the window into the room. "I didnt mean to scare this crybaby here.. but i came here... cause i saw the curse.." she said and looked at me. "What curse?" I asked as Hyukjae went over to Ryeowook. Funny how only the three of us were left in this dorm and the rest were at the other dorm discussing probably. "Your death.." she whispered but it was loud enough. "How did you..." I started. "How did i know? I saw.. Oppa, i am a ghost and as much as i want to be with you, i dont want you getting hurt in the process. Well, you do know that I can just leave you and not care about the curse and that you will die and become a spirit and can be together with me right? But i know it myself that your heart will never be with me, but with this boy." She pointed at Ryeowook who was hip-cupping in Hyukjae's comfort.
 
"Glad that you know." I said. "Oppa... woohyun wants the life of this boy, and i will prove to you that i really like you by helping you to get rid of the curse. The book, may i see?" She asked. I looked at Hyukjae, not knowing if i should trust HyeJin. She did tried to hurt my precious before and i don't know if it's a hoax to make me believe her so she can hurt him again. Hyukjae gave me a nod and i decided to put a bet to this challenge. "Here.." I said as I took the book out from my back pocket and showed it to her. "Omona... it's purely evil. Has there been a new page appearing?" She asked. I shook my head and passed her the book. It would be better that the book was with her than the other of the members. She received it and went off. "Ryeowookie..." I went over to him after she was gone. "He felt asleep.." Hyukjae told me and i thanked him and placed him onto his bed. I had a strong feeling that he didnt fall asleep because his body was way too cold. 
 
"Ryeowook!" I shook him a little. His fingers clenched and he was biting his bottom lips that it was almost bleeding. "Oh my gosh, what the hell happened?" Hyukjae exclaimed and he ran out and called the other members. I placed my hand into his mouth, couldn't just let him bit his lovely lips. The pain was too much for him to handle that he started struggling. I flinched when bit down on my hand. "Aaaaaaaaa." I let out in pain. I couldn't imagine the pain he was going through now. Siwon ran over and grab him into his chest as i pulled my hand back and Sungmin attended to it because it was bleeding. I looked at Ryeowook as Siwon prayed and huuged and calmed Ryeowook down. Ryeowook yelled and coughed as he panicked. "It's okay it's okay, hyung is here." Siwon calmed him down when he woke up from the panic attack he was having. "Yesung... yesung.." He mumbled and i immediately hugged him when I went over to him. "Hngh......." He cried as he hugged me so tightly. "What happened baby?" I asked as i kissed his lips to stop his cryings. "woohyun... he is hurting me... i am afraid.. everywhere.. everywhere.." He cried and rubbed his arms, as if someone was hitting him continously. I huuged him tightly and looked at Siwon. He gave us a look before taking out his phone and called someone. I predict it was someone from the church again. The others tried to calm Ryeowook down using various method. The poor boy only stopped crying after a good half an hour. "Are you okay?" Donghae came forward and asked. "Donghae! What is this?" I shirked when i saw his wrist decorated with hand marks, as if someone had wanted to grab him away by force. 
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
YAY. Finally updated ! :DDD Sorry i took so long!  School work is just (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ .