Love

The Curse

 

Yesung's POV
 
"Good morning sunshine~" I kissed his cheeks when he slowly took his time to open his eyes. "Good morning hyung~" He yawned as he turned towards me, hoping for more sleep. "Wake up~ " I shook his shoulders but he shook his head and continued sleeping. I smiled as I covered him up with the blanket and left him on the bed to wash myself up. As soon as I walked into the bathroom by the corridor, Ryeowook rushed in shortly after I closed the door. "I thought you wanted to sleep more?" I asked him as I turned around. But my jaws dropped after looking at him. Tears were all over his pale-looking face, his was trying so hard to catch his breathe. "Ryeowook?" I called out to him and wanted to walk forward and hug him before something held me back. There was a slight smile on his lips when i tried to move forward. "I am scared..." He said, his voice did tremble but the slight smile still didnt disappeared. "Hold me please." He turned and looked at me. At this moment of time, i panicked. He wasn't the Ryeowook i know. "ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE PROTECT RYEOWOOK!" I typed furiously with my phone and sent it to the others, secretly praising myself for my fast texting and off-ed my phone. I loved Ryeowook too much that every single little bit of him, i would observed and hence i knew that the "Ryeowook" in front of me was a hoax. 
 
"Yesungie.... hold me.... i am scared." He said. "And why would i do that? Ryeowook baby, didnt you remember what we had promised each other? That you would be strong and not lean against me?" I asked. "Of course..." He stuttered. Rubbish, since when did we made that promise? I would never asked Ryeowook to take care of himself without leaning on me. "But hyung... i am scared... hold me please...." He trembled. "Ryeowook, a promise is a promise, now would you excuse me for a moment? I think someone outside wants to use the bathroom." I said and quickly opened the door and heard a cry of anger and a scream. "Yesung hyung, we are done." Siwon's voice came from outside. I heaved a sigh of relief as i came out from behind the door and looked into a bottle that Siwon was holding on. "Who is he?" I asked. "He is one of the pets that someone who learns black magic keeps. Transformation is their best skill, so they can transform into anyone closed to you and attack you. I had already put up some things that will prevent all these pets. But there are fairly easy to be recongnised because of their weak tolerance to loud voices and strong wind. However, whenever in doubt, just used the ring given to you people. It will scare them off. There are wordings on it. Once they succeeded in their mission, they will die. So whoever that is trying to hurt you out there, will have no idea if the mission was done or not." The priest explained to the members who were crowding around us. "Bravo to your quick observation, Yesung. He longer he stayed in Ryeowook's form, the weaker Ryeowook is." His words stuck me. Ryeowook. 
 
I ran into the room to find him still sleeping soundly and Leeteuk hyung was sitting beside the bed and caressing his arm. "He is fine. Don't worry." Leeteuk hyung gave me his motherly smile as I took over his position. "Baby~ Wake up and have a shower." I gently shook Ryeowook as Leeteuk hyung gave me a pat on my back and walked out of the room. "Ryeowookie, wake up." I shook him again and he slowly stirled to open is tired eyes. "Tireddddddddd." He yawned as he sat himself on the bed and hugged his pillow, slowly drifting back to sleep. "Come on baby, let's wash ourselves up!" I smiled as i took his arms and pulled him off his bed. "Hyunggggggg." He whined as he got up with me and into the bathroom. I placed him under the water and bathed him but soon he was wide awake and attacking me with the foam from the soap. Looking at him happily playing around and preventing me from washing his hair, just made me feel happy and safe, knowing that he was okay for now. "Come here." I hugged him into my embrace as i let the water fall on our body. "I like being this close with you." Ryeowook smiled as i wrapped his arms around my neck. "Why? Because we are both right now?" I . "That... is not what i meant..." He bit his lips and blushed. "I'm just kidding." I smiled and gave him a kiss. 
 
"ARE YOU TWO DONE? YOUR BREAKFAST ARE COLD ALREADY!" We laughed when we heard Kyuhyun's yell from outside the door. "Let's dry ourselves." Ryeowook smiled as he let go of me and stepped out of the bathtube. I followed shortly and hugged him when we are done dressing, both facing the mirror. "Do you know that you are so adorable and beautiful?" I asked him as I rest my head on his shoulder and admired him blushing through the mirror. "and you are so handsome, hyung." He smiled as i played with my fingers around his waist. He really love playing them. "I am so glad to have you for myself. All to myself." I smiled into his neck. "I am glad to be feeling so loved by you. I am happy to know that." He giggled and peck me on my cheeks. "I love to see your smile and i love you so much." I kissed him as I turned him around, wrapping my arms around his back and his around my neck. "ARE YOU TWO DEAF?" Kyuhyun's screams broke our kiss apart and Ryeowook giggled. "Breakfast is ready." He nodded. "Yupps, way long ago." I smiled as I picked him up and walked out of the bathroom. 
 
"No smell. What took you two so long?!" Kyuhyun snorted as he glanced into the bathroom and to us. "Kyuhyun, we dont do in the morning, how is my baby gonna walk and rest throughout the day?" I asked and immediately Ryeowook coughed. "Excuse me, i am hungry." He said. I laughed as I pat Kyuhyun on his back. "My baby is hungry." We both ate our breakfast slowly as I tried to feed Ryeowook and he tried to feed me back, making us eat slowly with all the romantic couple times in between. "Spill it, what is with you two, why are you guys extra lovely?" Kyuhyun asked as I washed the dishes. Ryeowook had went to Heechul hyung and joined him for a game on the Wii. "I guessed we talked it out after you and Sungmin helped us through. We both knew how much we love each other from there." I smiled as i thought back to our confession. "You guys talked it out?" Kyuhyun asked. "Yupps. You remembered what you had told me in the hospital? Ryeowookie sort of knew why i had cried and told me his feelings, and i told him mine." I said as i made myself a cup of chocolate. "Seeeeeeeeeee, i totally told you that you should have talken things out way long ago." He smiled as he heard my answers. "Thankyou Kyuhyun." I said sincerely and looked into his eyes. "It's nothing, I just cant stand the way you keep hiding your emotions to that kid when you are all ready to break down. It's good though. I would never imagine what will happen to him if you totally broke down and collaspe. You knew how much he relys and listens to you." Kyuhyun said and i nodded. "Of course." I smiled. "Join me in Star Craft?" He asked. "Why not? You are going down." I smirked.