Hatred stays within oneself

The Curse

Yesung's POV

"Ryeowook ah, what ever happened in the kitchen?" I ased when i touched those fingermarks that were bruised on his neck. Someone had wanted to strangle him... "Yesung hyung...help me..." He whimpered in his sleep. "Ryeowook, wake up, wake up!" I shook him and he opened his eys and burst into tears when he saw me. "Ryeowook ah, it's okay.. I am here... what happened in the kitchen?" I asked as I calmed him down, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "HyeJin noona..." He coughed. "HYEJIN?" Heechul hyung yelled from the doorway. He came in and stared at us. Ryeowook was hugging me, burying his face at my neck and sobbing silently. I mouthed to Heechul hyung, asking him to let me talk to him first for the time being. He nodded and sat on the chair beside the bed. "Wookie ah.." I softly pushed him away and looked into his eyes. "What about HyeJin... isnt she..." I asked and he wiped his tears away. "When I was kidnapped... Woohyun told me that he had killed HyeJin... she is really dead... because i saw....saw..her just now... Hyung... i am really scared...i dont want everything to repeat... itself all over again...it's tiring...." He sobbed. "So...she is back for revenge?" I looked into his eyes, they were reflecting fear. "She tried to strangle me...." He trailed off and stared at me. "Ryeowook...." I called out and caressed his cheeks before hugging him tight. "She will have to go through me first, before getting to you." I told him.

"HyeJin... She tried to kill me... Hyung... She is back for revenge..." Ryeowook trembled in my embrace. And all i could do was to calm him down a little by little. I knew the impact of whatever happen was strong, but i never thought it would be so much of a problem for Ryeowook or even myself. The poor boy couldnt contain his fear. "Ryeowookie..." I started but he cut me off.. "She strangled me... Real tightly... I couldn't breathe... I thought i was gonna die... I thought i was i was gonna lose you again...." He cried and Heechul hyung suddenly stood up and walked out of the room. I almost forget that he was here. "Ryeowook, like I had told you, she needs to get pass me, before she can get to you, okay? I promise that i wont let her hurt you again. Hush darling.." I kissed his hair as he nuzzled into my neck.

"Ryeowook ah, did she say anything about a book or about Donghae?" I asked him as i my fingers through his hair, feeling the silkiness of it. "no....why?" He asked as he looked at me. "Your Donghae hyung is being attacked too.." I told him. He blinked awhile before gasping and pushing himself off me and dashed towards Donghae's room. I couldn't help to feel jealous. Not that i want him to be worried about me... But ... Forget it Yesung! Focus on your current issues than those small things like --- Jealousy. I looked over and saw how Eunhyuk was studying at the book. "Would you just stop staring at it? it's scary enough to give me creeps." i snorted, but Eunhyuk didn't respond to me at all. He looked so much absorbed by the book. "LEE HYUKJAE!" I shouted and he immediately dropped his book and looked at me. "You don't need to shout!!" he exclaimed and picked the fallen book up. "you are so into that book and you didn't even hear me talking to you, put that thing away, it's giving me creeps." I scoffed and went nearer to Ryeowook. He looked lost in his own thoughts.

"Ryeowook?" I called out. "hmmmm?" he answered, eyes not leaving Donghae's arms. "what are you thinking about?" i asked him. "erm.... The marks on Donghae hyung's arms... They looked familiar..." he answered but before i could even open my mouth to comment and answer him. Sungmin burst into the room. "OMFG, ARE YOU OK?" He rushed over towards us and stared at Ryeowook and then Donghae. "What happen to him?" He questioned. "I heard that HyeJin...." i didn't bother to listen how he managed to know what had happened, then it suddenly occurred to me that Heechul hyung was in the room when Ryeowook was explaining to me what had happened in the kitchen. I ignored Sungmin's gasps and reaction upon the fingermarks left on both Donghae and Ryeowook. "You were saying that the marks looked familiar to you...?" and Ryeowook nodded upon my question. "Where did you see it before?" i asked him. "That time when i couldn't see or hear a single thing... After being hurt in the washroom..it is the art of that girl who was covered in blood...." he trailed off, looking down. "Ryeowook, it's okay, don't think already. It's over.. For now... Don't even think about it now.." I pulled him in for a hug to calm him down.

"So... Those things are back?" Sungmin asked as he looked at me and i could only shrugged and this was when it hit me, i had missed out one person --- Eunhyuk. I turned to look at him, still with Ryeowook in my arms. "Hyukjae.." I called out but he was blindly starring at nothing. "Eunhyuk ah!" i called again, this time throwing a pillow at him. Ryeowook looked at me and then stared at Eunhyuk. He wasn't responding to us at all. Sungmin went forward and shook him, but he show no response in answering to us at all. "Eunhyuk hyung?" Ryeowook called out, and immediately he turned and threw himself towards us. i pushed Ryeowook towards Sungmin and pulled Eunhyuk towards myself. I should have known the starring long at that book would have a side effect or being possessed or whatever that is. Sungmin took Ryeowook out of the room and soon after the rest of the group were crowding outside the room, looking at me, trying to let Eunhyuk snapped out of his current possession. Donghae woke up due to the noise level and was utterly shocked when he saw me, grabbing Eunhyuk by force. "YAH LEE HYUKJAE, SNAP OUT OF IT!" I shouted right in his face and he stopped struggling and blinked a few times before wincing at the strength i was using to pin him down. Sensing that he was back to normal, I released him, picked up the book and hide it in my pocket before he got the chance to find it. "urgh.... My head...what the hell happened?" he asked and then stared at Donghae who was staring at him. "You were possessed, you tried to attack Ryeowook." i said while swiping off the dirt i had on my jeans. "OMG WHAT?" he looked at me in shock and then stared at Donghae before asking me if Ryeowook was okay. "Sungmin pulled him out of the room just in time, i haven checked on him, are you alright? I think you need some rest, your eyes are swollen.." i said and he nodded, hugging Donghae and lying on to the bed. "I just woke up!" i heard Donghae whined.

"Ryeowook, are you okay?" i asked as i entered the living room to be greeted by the rest of the members. But Ryeowook wasn't there, he was with Kyuhyun on the balcony and the rest were just sitting around the couch and talking, chatting around, but they paused when they saw me. "Yesung! What the heck happened? Heechul said that HyeJin is back!" Leeteuk hyung spoke up when i entered his view. I could only smile awkwardly towards him and looked at towards Ryeowook's direction. Kyuhyun had both his hands on his shoulders, slowly massaging him, he must had been crying. Kyuhyun only does that to him, when he cries. I sighed and sat on the couch that Siwon had gotten up and let me have a seat. I took a drink from the random cups on the table. "Yesung... stop making us nervous..." Leeteuk hyung continued. I wanted so much to stand up and point at him and tell me that it was a pranl, nothing has happened and HyeJin wasnt back and our life is just prefect, and we have a happy ending just like those in fairytales... but hell no.. I had already expected their responses. I stood up and sighed again after explaining to them. How i wish this is a dream... and no i didnt tell them about the book at all... i want no one to be possessed like how Eunhyuk had been. I walked towards Ryeowook's room and locked the door before taking out the book and looked at it. A new page had appeared...

" .... hatred stays within oneself....."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I am really happy at the overwhelming comments. I am really very happy ^^