Talk 01 : Kyuhyun - Yesung

The Curse

 

Yesung's POV
 
The nurse led Ryeowookie out of the ward and I went straight to him. "Did you cry?" He asked me as he studied my face. "It's nothing much, baby, Kyuhyun just made me think of some stuffs that's all." I hugged me. "How is he?" Kyuhyun asked the nurse. "The doctor will explain shortly, meanwhile can one of you follow me for some admin stuffs?" She replied. "I will do." Kyuhyun said and then followed the nurse. "Why did you cry?" Ryeowook tugged my sleeves as i watched Kyuhyun left with the nurse. "Sorry darling." I hugged him tightly. "I will tell you when we get home." Giving him a kiss one his forehead. He nodded and rest his head on my shoulder as we waited for the results from the doctor. From what I know, he had ran some blood test on Ryeowook as i saw a band aid on his arm. "Is he okay? Did the doctor say anything?" Kyuhyun appeared beside me again, it was when i realised it had been a long time since the doctor had been in the lab and Ryeowookie had fallen asleep in my arms. "He hasn't come out yet." I said and Kyuhyun looked at me with wide eyes. "What is taking him so long?" He asked and i just shrugged while looking at the sleeping boy.
 
"Yesung-ssi." I looked up when I heard my name being called. "How is he?" Kyuhyun asked Dr. Lee as he walked towards us. "He is fine for the time being, the wounds are only gone due to illusion but the actual fact, they are still there and because we thought that it's gone, and we didnt the medication, that's way he is in pain." I nodded and the latter's hair with my fingers softly. "But how do we know where the scars were at, now that is blinded from the human eyes?" Kyuhyun asked. "I know.. I know where they are... i know.." I mumbled softly. "Kyu. I had been applying them daily.. i know.. where it's hurting him the most. Where it's not..." I said. "Hyung..." Kyuhyun placed his arm over my shoulders and gave me a small massage. "It's okay, hyung, we will go through this together. We will stop these and make sure it's the last time." He said as Dr.Lee made his leave. "Will it be? I told Ryeowookie the same thing as you are telling me now... and his reply was.. will it be stopable? From the last time we are attacked, we have been using the same phrase over and over again.. Will it be really stopable? Everything will be fine at the end? I dont know Kyu... it seemed like i am equally as confused and tired as Ryeowookie now. I just hope, whatever that matters, i will be the one dealing with the sudden pains and nightmares instead of him. I want our position to switch. I want him to be okay, i dont mind bearing all the pain, i dont want to see him suffering in pain and living everyday with doubts. I want to see his smiles and confidence again..." I trailed off as I cried onto Kyuhyun's shoulder. I had no idea when Sungmin had appeared and recieved Ryeowook from me and how i ended up in Kyuhyun's embrace. But it felt good. Good enough for me to speak up about the situation, good enough to be comforted, good enough to release my emotions, not when Ryeowook had an idea about it. 
 
"Hyung, you do know that you have us, you do know that the team is with you right?" Kyuhyun asked and i nodded. "But.. you see. I couldnt always rely on you people right? I had to fulfil my duty as a hyung and a boyfriend for Ryeowookie, i need to protect him. Donghae is also partly involved now and i couldnt find any excuses to rely on him. Hyukjae is in a mess and affected by the book. His emotions are going hay-wired, if it's not for Siwon, it might have been worst now...Leeteuk hyung has enough things to worry about, our missing schedules, his work load, the sudden attacks, whatever that is happening to us, he doesnt show it but he is worrying himself off our problems. Kangin has his responsible to take care of Leeteuk hyung and the rest of the team, just in case our leader falls... which i hope not... besides that you have to deal with Sungmin's highs and lows about the events and everything else. Shindong and the rest had worried their heads of solutions to stop these and what do we get in the end? More attacks, more unsolved mysteries, more warnings, more pain and more fear... I dont know Kyuhyun.. i dont know." I ranted as far as i could get. I was pretty thankful that he didnt cut me off and listened to me, glad that Sungmin had carried Ryeowook far away from me. Because i know, we all know, that if Ryeowook saw the way i am now and what i had said, every part of him would breakdown. He would entirely blame himself on the situation. 
 
"Yesung hyung, rely on us. It's okay, like you tell Ryeowook, you are not here for nothing to him and now i am going to give back your words to you. WE are not here for nothing. We are here for you and Ryeowook. We want to help, we care, and we will take care of you and him. Dont worry about things around and what is gonna happen, we will deal with that. Focus your energy and attention on only Ryeowook, i am pretty sure, that will help you and him alot. Dont worry about that , Hyejin too. Ignore her, she is useless anyway, she is only here to cause problem between you and Ryeowook, making Ryeowook lose his own confidence in your love. So please, channel all your attention to him and make me feel secure. I do not wish to see any relationship problems occuring especially coming from you two. Hyung, can you promise that?" Kyuhyun asked. I had never thought that one day, this evil maknae of ours would be so mature in his thinking and leading the oath of whatever that is happening right now. He had seemed to given me a path to continue walking on when i am all lost and uncertain of what to do next. His words are convincing enough and to let me know what others had been seeing from my actions. I smiled and nodded while hugging him. "Thankyou, little one. Thankyou." I said. "Ya, who are you calling little one. It should be that kid, Ryeowook, not me." He joked as he gave me a pat on my back, signalling of at least giving me some strength and assurance. 
 
"I think it's time we head home now.. dont you think? The others might had been worried sick already." I said and he nodded. I told the time to clean my face, my tears and my sorrows away while Kyuhyun went to look for Sungmin. Ryeowook had woken up and his eyes were red. "Had you been crying?" I asked him as I allowed him into my embrace. "I was worried about you....you were crying.. i didnt know why..." He said as tears threatened to fall again. "Silly boy, come here." I smiled as i hugged him as tightly as my strength allowed me too. "Silly boy." I repeated as i carried him up bridal style and followed behind Sungmin and Kyuhyun who were looking out for reporters or any sort of stalkers, fans or anyone. Once we reached my car, i placed Ryeowook down, just enough for him to enter the car. "I'll drive!" Kyuhyun announced and shoved me to the back of the car with Ryeowook and Sungmin took the seat next to the driver seat. "Did you talk to Ryeowook?" I heard Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin and Sungmin gave a nod in return. Is that the reason why they had came over, to talk to us? And why .. Ryeowookie was still deep in thoughts? I ought to thank the Kyumin couple sometime..