The pages of horror

The Curse

A continued story of http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/46837/noo-donghae-horror-kyuhyun-ryeowook-sungmin-superjunior-yesung [NOO]
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yesung's POV

It has been months since that incident, although he still has nightmares, everything seemed alright to us, well, maybe. Ryeowook doesnt talk much about that incident, i knew that he was still afraid about what had happen. That bastard Woohyun really took his troll on this poor boy when he was captured by him. It had been months, but Ryeowook never ever dared to be somewhere alone. He was afraid of what might happen if he was left alone. I was actually quite worried that he would be too dependent on the members. Leeteuk hyung had said that it was normal for him to be like this because he had almost left us.. when he was admitted to the hospital. I will never forget how he pushed me away and received the bullet for me. His scars were more of less gone by now though. Even if a loud sound was produced by the slamming of doors, he would panic. But other than that, he was recovering fine.

"Ryeowook ah!!" I called out while I was in the toilet. "Yes?" He replied. "Can you pass me my top? It's on my bed! Thanks!" I said and immediately there was a knock on the door. "There you.... AH HYUNG!" I pulled him in went he opened the door and passed me the shirt. "Why are you so shy? It's not you had never seen me shirtless before, i still have my pants on." I when he covered his face with my shirt. "Ahhh! Hyung!" He whined and threw my shirt at me, before running out of the washroom. I picked up the shirt and wore it before strolling in the room to find him, hiding his face in his pillow. "Ryeowook ah, why are you so shy?" I whispered into his ears and he shivered. "Yesung hyung! You.. i dont know what to say to you!" He whined and hit me with the pillow. "Tell me, you love me." I pinched his nose. "I hate you." He stuck out his tongue and pushed me away, and ran out of the room. How cute. I thought to myself and went to find him darting Donghae around in the living room. "What is that? What is that?" He whined at Donghae. "It's something that you shouldnt know!" Donghae replied. "What is that? What is that?" Ryeowook replied again. "Told ya, i am not telling you." Donghae said and closed the book he had on his hand and smiled at a pouting Ryeowook. "DONGHAE AH!" Eunhyuk yelled from his room. "Why is he in my room?" Donghae asked no one in particular and stood up, walking towards his own room.

BANG!

I jumped at the sudden sound and I could see Ryeowook flinched at the sound.

BANG!

Ryeowook stood up from the sofa and ran into my embrace. Where is the sound coming from? "Anyone playing games? Can you please lower down the volume of the game? You are scaring Ryeowook!" I yelled through the dorm. No response.

BANG!

"Hyung..." Ryeowook whimpered. "It's okay... it's just the wind.. i hope." I his back and looked around the area. "DONGHAE!!!" I heard Eunhyuk's scream and ran into his room, pulling Ryeowook with me. Donghae was lying in the floor and he was looking pale. "What the hell happened?" I asked as I ran forward and helped Eunhyuk picked Donghae up from the floor and placed him on the bed. "Ryeowook, could you get a warm towel...Ryeowookie? Ryeowookie?" I called out, when i realisd he wasn't in the room anymore. I walked into the living room, somehow I dont have a good feeling about this. "RYEOWOOK!!" I yelped in shock when I saw him on the kitchen floor. I ran forward and picked him up, he was sweating all over the place and moreover there were fingermarks around his throat. "Ryeowook, Ryeowook, can you hear me?" I gently slapped his faceand he groaned. I heaved a sign of relief and carried him into Donghae's room. "What the hell happened to him?" Eunhyuk stood up from the floor. "I dont know, but look at his neck, there are finger marks!" I said as I placed Ryeowook on the bed. "Donghae had finger marks on his arms too...." Eunhyuk said. "What exactly happened in here?" I asked.

Eunhyuk's POV

I was surfing the net when i heard Donghae's voice in the living room. "DONGHAE AH!" I yelled out for him, since when is he back? "Why are you in my room?" He asked me when he stepped in. "I missed you, i need your scent around me." I smiled. "Rubbish!" He said and sat down on the bed and continued reading a book, he was holding onto. "Since when you have a habbit of reading ya?" I and popped down beside him. "I found this on the doorstep, it was for me, so i wanted to see what was it, but i am still finding what is the story about, there are so many blank pages and only a few pages were filled with words." Donghae said and showed me the book.

"The unspoken truth...."

I shivered at what was written on the first page of the book. "Donghae, get rid of this, it is giving me creeps!" I said. "The thing is that, as i keep looking at it, the more the wordings appear, do you think is a magic?" He asked. "More like a curse." I said as I stared at the second page, a new sentence was forming by itself! None of us were holding a pen nor anything, the wrodings appeared by itself.

"...the unrevealed love..."

"What the hell does this means?" I asked as I looked at Donghae. He was just staring into nothing. "Donghae ah." I took the book from him and he was still in the state of daze. "Snap out of it, you idiot!" I pushed his arms, but he was still in the daze.

BANG!

I jumped at the sound, but Donghae wasnt moving at all. "Hae ah..." I nugded him.

BANG!

"Anyone playing games? Can you please lower down the volume of the game? You are scaring Ryeowook!" Yesung hyung yelled from the outside. I couldnt answer him at all, a shadow was slowly forming outside our window, i thought it was my eyes playing trick on me, but it wasnt, no matter how many times i rubbed my eyes or blink, the shadow was still there. What the hell is that thing?

BANG!

The shadow came closer towards Donghae and held his arms. "DONGHAE!!!" I screamed and ran towards him, the shadow disappeared and then Donghae collasped. It was when Yesung hyung and Ryeowook came running in, we helped Donghae up to the bed, he was sweating and I used the towel on his bed to wipe his sweat away. "Ryeowook,could you get a warm towel...Ryeowookie? Ryeowookie?"But Ryeowook wasnt in the room. I just want Donghae to be fine, but then I heard Yesung hyung screamed and the next moment, he was carrying Ryeowook into the bed and laid him with Donghae. "What the hell happened to him?" I asked as i stood up from my position. "I dont know, but look at his neck, there are finger marks!" He said. "Donghae had finger marks on his arms too...." I said, i noticed it when I was wipping his sweat. "What exactly happened in here?" Yesung hyung asked and I told him. I took the book that Donghae had held just now and showed it to Yesung hyung. We gasped when the wordings on the third page appeared...

"..the unexpected.."

"The unexpected what?" Yesung hyung broke our silence after a few minutes. "I dont know, how are we suppose to tell the rest? Now that Donghae was also attacked. The shadow i saw just now, doesnt look like any of those that we had encountered months before. " I sighed. I knew what Yesung hyung was feeling. He wanted to protect Ryeowook so badly after whatever had happened, but it just seemed to us that everything was happening again. Or was it about Donghae now? I sighed as I went back to attend to Donghae. "They ... are having fever..." I said as I felt their forehead. Yesung hyung sighed and walked out of the room to return with a basin of cold water and two towels. What the hell happened? What was that all about?

Yesung's POV

I had brought Ryeowook back to his room to rest, because it wasnt that good placing two people with fever together. "Ryeowook ah, wat ever happened in the kitchen?" I ased when i touched those fingermarks that were bruised on his neck. Someone had wanted to strangle him... "Yesung hyung...help me..." He whimpered in his sleep. "Ryeowook, wake up, wake up!" I shook him and he opened his eys and burst into tears when he saw me. "Ryeowook ah, iy's okay.. I am here... what happened in the kitchen?" I asked as I calmed him down, placing a soft kiss on his forehead. "HyeJin noona..." He coughed. "HYEJIN?" Heechul hyung yelled from the doorway.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter ~^^