Mix

The Curse

Donghae's POV

This is it again, this dream, it kept on coming back to me.. No matter how much i tried to forget, it's still coming back to me, everytime i closed my eyes. It wasn't something like horror of anything, it wasn't haunting me at all. It wasn't like what Ryeowook had before. For me, i was in the garden, and there was this little girl who was dancing in the garden, dancing along to the sound of the mini waterfall near the river and the breeze of the wind, along with the morning birds chipping on the tree. Nothing was scary, but everytime before i could even reached that girl, i was pulled back into reality. Who is that girl? Why do i keep seeing her in my dreams? Does the book have any connection with the girl in my dreams? Yesung hyung had made it clear to us, me, Eunhyuk, Sungmin hyung and Ryeowook, that we are not supposed to touch the book, because once we touched it, we will be controlled by the force, and the force is always finding its way to Ryeowook and myself.

Why the both of us? Nope, the other members didnt know what the heck had happened to us and the book too. Ryeowook managed to lie down on the bed, before the rest of them could spot a book. That was also when he came in contact with the book and was controlled by it. Siwon had a hard time, bringing him back to us when he was being possessed. And now, he was in his room, with Yesung hyung calming him down after he broke down due to fright. I sighed. Why did all these things have to start again? Was it a part of Woohyun's plan as well? Speaking about Woohyun, we read the news and learnt that he had killed himself in his cell prison after a few months,  but he had left many letters for us, but Teukie hyung, didnt allow us to go to collect it. He has his reason for stopping us, we respected it, but Heechul hyung said that if the situation now turns horrible by even the slightest mild, we will go down to collect the letters, because it could be part of Woohyun's plan as well.

Ryeowook isn't coping well with Woohyun's sudden death, he was very afraid and sticks himself to Yesung hyung partically every second of his dear life. I had tried to talk to him, but what i get was fear from him. It has been a week since Sungmin hyung was possessed by the unknown force. It has been a weak since Ryeowook wasn't sleeping well. It has been a week since i had that dream. It has been a week since Eunhyuk's temper has gone for a ride on the extreme roller coaster. You can see him laughing one second, and the next, he could be angry and yelling over nothing. I didn't tell him about this dream because i do not want him to stress and worry himself out, because of a stupid book and its stupid effect. It doesn't really concern me, until i developed a high fever, as well as Sungmin hyung, just a day before. The pain on my head was unbearable. Eunhyuk had been feeding and bathing me, ever since then, i was too weak to move myself. I heard from him that Sungmin hyung was exactly the same as me, and that Kyuhyun had already cried a few times because of his conditions. It was rather hard to believe that Kyuhyun was crying over Sungmin hyung's health, because he never seemed to be bothered by anything. I also found out that Ryeowook ha caught a cold, and was running on high temper just today. I didnt know what happen, but what i could say was... it was the effect of the book. Because no matter, how hard we tried to get rid of the book, it stills remains at it's orginial position, in Yesung hyung's drawer, prefectly as it is.

Seriously, it was like a replay of the variety show we had years back, but it couldn't be even possible. I was still on this damn bed that i had been attached to it like it was my backbone for the third day and there is still no freaking change in my body conditions. I heard them said that i looked like some dead people, the only difference that i deferred from the dead people, was that i could still talk and breathe, my damn heart was still beating, but i was too weak to move my limbs, like they had went against me and decided to rebel. It doesn't really matters to me now because Eunhyuk was taking care of me, prefectly fine and i could have more rest than i used to have, because of the schedules that i had. It was nasty back then. Teukie hyung had managed to stop all of schedules again, because of the sudden attack and the news of Woohyun dying in the cell. Somehow the media found out that Woohyun had attacked Ryeowook and they were all harassing us about the news even though we denied it. Of course, we couldn't let them know what happened to Ryeowook. It will definitely burned that boy up and ruin his confidence. I heard how badly he was coping with his illness, but i aint any better either. The recent headaches were giving me much a headache and when it acts up, i couldn't even concentrate on my surroundings. I would only know that i had been struggling and yelling, when i am awake in Eunhyuk's embrace. This had been happening for a day's time now and i was pretty sure, this had something to do with the book. I had no idead where and who had sent me this book. Yesung hyung had checked the CCTVs but it just shows a delivery man, putting outside our door. He tried to trace the sender's name and contact, but it was a fake identity. I closed my eyes after the medication given by Eunhyuk and drifted into the dream yet again... But something.... was different... the girl wasn't there anymore... it was ... me...

Yesung's POV

Ryeowook had not been sleeping well, after he learnt that Woohyun had killed himself in that cell. I was worried that Woohyun had appeared in his dreams because he always cried in his dreams or struggle to wake up for this whole week. I had tried to ask him about his dreams, however, either he ended sobbing endlessly in my embrace or he switched the channels to talking about the book, which I refused to bring it up with him. There he is again, he was sobbing in his sleep, he was down with a cold and had a fever, same goes to Sungmin and Donghae, but Eyunhyuk and I were prefectly alright. I placed the cold towel onto his forehead again, hoping it would at least cooled his burning temperature down a little, but the sight of him, whimpering and tearing, just broke my heart. I pulled him up from the bed and craddled him into my arms as I wiped those flowing tears. What the hell was happening to us again? Donghae looked horrible, seriously, he looked like he had not been eating for ages, same goes to Sungmin and I dont want Ryeowook to the next one, looking like them... he was getting weaker as time passed by.

It was exactly like a replay of what had happened almost four months ago. Some of his deep scars aint completely healed yet. There are still scars of his injuries that still requires medical attention. Woohyun had hurt him terribly. His wound from the gun shot wasn't completely healed yet. He was still hurting from time to time when he accidently stretched too much. "Ryeowookie.. i'm here.." I told him as he woke up and buried his face into my neck, hugging me tight. "Hush darling.. it's okay, it's okay.. you see, there is nothing..." He shook his head and i stopped talking. "No... it's not... he is back... he is back!!!" He sobbed and cried even louder. "I am scared...." He trembled. It was the first time i had heard Ryeowook admitting to his fear. He would hide it often, I guessed he was really afraid and cold. I hugged him and kissed him softly, trying to ease his pain away. "He will have to go through me, to get to you. You are not going to be hurt by him anymore. No way i can stand him touching one strain of your hair, no way, you had shield me from the bullet, that time, i can't afford to lose you yet again, no way!" I exclaimed and hugged him tightly, wrapping the blanket around us. "Sleep, Ryeowook, sleep. I will see you in your dreams, okay? Hyung will be here with you, hugging you close to me. Don't be afraid. Lean on me." I his cheeks and he nodded.

I patted him slowly to sleep, as I stared at his face. Boy, how much more do you need to overcome to be freely enjoying life... I must really pamper him. I sighed as he started to whimper again, but as soon as I kissed his cheek, he stopped and moved closer to me. I smiled as i through his soft hair. How can he be so cute? I carried him up and walked into the living room. "Why dont you just leave him in there?" Siwon asked when he saw me. "He is having those dreams again." I answered and went to the couch and placed him down, using the side of the couch as a pillow for him. "Those dreams?" He asked as he covered Ryeowook up with the blanket. "Yes, dreams. I don't know if it is related to that rotten rubbish bag, Woohyun. Because he doesnt want to talk about it. But if it was really that rotten rubbish bag, it will be really tiring for Ryeowook... he was trying so hard to forget about those times and they are coming back.. this boy... poor boy... how long more does he need to suffer... he doesn't deserve all these? I don't know how to even help him, all i could do, was to stare at him when he whimpered and cry in his sleep. Sighs, everythig is like repeating himself, and this fever, it is not going down at all. Like hell, i had given him medications, but he is like Donghae and Sungmin, but he was better, he could talk, those two... sighs, what the hell is happening. Why now? Again... everything should stop now, damn it, i dont even know how to comfort him and all." I ranted as I poured myself a cup of water to clear my throat, at least this cup of water could wash those choked up emotions down my throat. Tears were forcing their way out. It took me a long time to battele them back, i couldn't just cry now.

It's only the beginning now, i can never imagine, what will happen next, and then i remembered about the god damn book. It was given to Donghae in the first place... what the heck has Donghae got to do with the rotten bag book which flips by itself and writes by itself. It's really getting on my nerves and everytime i tried to get rid of it, it wil be back to me. I sighed as I placed the cup into the filled sink. Everyone has been so busy with taking care of the sick trio that no one had actually took the duty to clear the plates. I sighed again as I on the tap and starting to wash the dishes out. I began to think about the times I had with Ryeowook and everything and I didnt know how much time i had spent washing these god damn plates and chops and utensils. Now did i understand why Ryeowook loves to do the washing of dishes, because you can really think about your problems without anyone interupting you at all. It is a pretty good place to think and ponder on those unanswered questions..... Sighs...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done ^^