Hyosung ~ HYOSUNG X YONGGUK

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter Title : We Could Try

 

Both panted, both were sweating and both were cursing. “I didn’t expect you to be this passionately on running!” YongGuk said, with his breathe was so slow. “And I didn’t tell you to chase me around!” Hyosung replied back. She then tried to sit but failed because her legs ached too much for her. YongGuk on the other side, tried to stop breathing too slowly.

“Get me a drink~” Hyosung whined from his back. “Huh?” He ly to find a puppy-like Hyosung. “Drink.. Hyosung wants a drink!” Hyosung said. YongGuk only rolled his eyes before going to get their drink. When he was back, Hyosung was laying on her back, staring to the ceiling. “You know.. Sometimes, you act like you’re only a five year old girl,” YongGuk chuckled.

“Yeah.. I know … And do you know that you’re looking too hot while sweating?” She replied, YongGuk gave her a smirk as the reply. Silence. “Want to go back to dorm?” YongGuk asked as he rolled on the floor, it was cold. Very fitted to his hot body.

“Hem.. I think so.. Wae?” “Let’s eat first before going to our dorms.. I really want to eat something spicy..” YongGuk smiled, now rolling to Hyosung’s side. “Hey! Stop there…” She pouted. “Wae?” He giggled. That, he got up and pulled Hyosung. Hyosung whined deeply, she was in love with the coldness which was given by the floor. “Don’t be a lazy girl.”

***

“Eat!” “No Way!” YongGuk shouted back to Hyosung who was swinging the cooking food in front of his mouth. “Hey.. admit it, you want it.. You’re totally hungry!” Hyosung said between giggling and pouting. “No! I want to eat it by myself not by other people’s help!” He whined.

“Ara.. I will eat it,” YongGuk finally gave up after his stomach grumbling, hoping for foods. Hyosung just chuckled at him. And that, without hesitating, Hyosung fed YongGuk. “We do look like a couple,” YongGuk chuckled with his deep voice. “I like that fact,” Hyosung replied, didn’t know that YongGuk froze when heard the statement. Well, he didn’t only LIKE but LOVED the fact too much.

For his band mates, it was clear that YongGuk had liked Hyosung since he knew her better. Since his feeling for JiEun was being ignored because JiEun already had a boyfriend. They were close to be fiancé, JiEun and his boyfriend. He needed some month to heal when Himchan made him and Hyosung getting close, they were close but Daehyun and Himchan were the most close.

“Hey! HEY !!!!” Hyosung blew some air and shouted next to him, bumped him to the reality again. “Hem?” YongGuk only hummed as he didn’t have any interest, it wasn’t true. He was still dreaming about what had happened between him and Hyosung. “Do you want to stay here longer or shall we continue our journey to our dorms?” Hyosung tilted her head. Tried to catch a glimpse of YongGuk’s sharp eyes.

“I’m still full.. Can we wait here for a moment?” YongGuk asked. Before Hyosung nodding, someone approached them. It was JiEun, YongGuk’s heart pounded faster. “Hey unnie! YongGuk-ah!” “JiEunnie ~ What are you doing here?” Hyosung pulled her to sit between Hyosung and him. “YongGuk-ah , you haven’t greeted her. Are you being that hurt because she ignored your feeling?” Hyosung blurted out. Didn’t really put attention on her own words and when she finally had done it, she widened her eyes in guilty manner. “I… I’m sorry,” She bowed. She could feel the cold air was blowing strongly between JiEun and YongGuk.

“No.. It’s okay... I have someone else to be liked.. Someone who can have my heart if she wants to,” YongGuk forced a smile, it wasn’t easy to confess while his ex-crush and his crush were there. And the worst thing was, it was too sudden. “Eh? Jeongmalyo??? NUGUUU??!?!?!” The girls screamed, leaned their heads to his direction.

“Really want to know?” YongGuk frowned. “Of course!” JiEun snapped her hands in front of his face. “Well.. I hope that you two won’t feel shock .. But I’m having a feeling to….” “WHO?!” JiEun and Hyosung once again cut his words. “Ey girls.. I haven’t been finishing talking!” YongGuk pouted. “Woopps… Mianhae,” They giggled.

“I’m having a feeling to Hyosung.” Shock air flew around them. “W..W..Who?” Hyosung’s voice shuttered. “You.. I’m having a crush on you,” YongGuk said calmly while holding her hands and looked right on her eyes, totally forgetting JiEun and someone who she was with might.

“Hello~ Hyung..” YoungJae’s voice totally a destroyer for him.

***

“Tell me once again,” YongGuk folded his hands, with Hyosung next to him and the other couple in front of him. They bowed their heads, felt intimidate. “I’m sorry hyung for taking JiEun from you.. But we both are loving each other.. We have experienced it even after we bumping to each other while we, B.A.P members, were still being trainees.” YongGuk listened to his dongsaeng’s words carefully. Didn’t want to miss any words.

“Relax, YongGuk.. You still have me,” Hyosung said beside him, made him jump. How could she be so frontal, especially when he was still there? “What?” “You said that you’re having a crush on me,” Hyosung looked on her nails, pretended that they were interesting.

“But … but…” “You’re still having some feelings on JiEun ? I can help you out with that,” Hyosung shrugged. “How?” “We can date?”

Silence, before he nodding his head in agreement and got hugs from JiEun and YongJae plus a kiss from Hyosung. “I make my self your ‘thing’ only if you agree to make me happy with you,” Hyosung smiled.

“If you can take my heart completely, you can get that..” YongGuk whispered right next to her ear. “Let’s having a competition for that,” Hyosung whispered back.