Xtra_Sweet - HyosungXJongup

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

CHAPTER TITLE : DON'T BE JEALOUS

 

He wanted to scream when he heard about the plan and how the choreographer arranged everything. “No way!” And there he went without able to be stopped…

 Everyone’s eyes were settled on him as if they were questioning why. Jongup couldn’t help but blushed as he realized what he had done in the middle of the discussion. “It… It’s just…” Everyone frowned and he got stuttered even more, “Which part do you object, Jongup?” The choreographer finally asked gently as he once again put the couples in circle. Jongup blushed as he realized that he had been too oblivious for him and for s too maybe.

His eyes couldn’t stop glancing at the Zelo – Hyosung couple who stood in the back line as they two tilted their heads in curiosity. “Is it this couple that make you can’t focus?” the choreographer asked as he chuckled evilly. Jongup blushed and looked away.

“So, Jongup-ah, why don’t we try these couples first and then I’ll let you to change Zelo’s position. Does it sound good?” The question hit him hard and he couldn’t blush even redder than now as he looked shyly to Hyosung and Zelo who were still eyeing him. Hyosung’s look was softer though but he didn’t know it of course, he was too busy to settle his feeling down.

He nodded silently as the dance started. When the part of the y dance done, he glanced on the mirror and saw how perfect Zelo and Hyosung looked though their heights were kind of problem but they did pull it up and made it perfect. Wanted it or not, Jongup knew the couple would be the attention once they stood up out there. He felt his heart ached toward the thought. He hated the thought in fact.

“Jongup! Switch position!” The choreographer shouted and he wakened up harshly from his thought. He complied with a nervous heart beating. “1..2..3.. No!  Jongup! No!” The choreographer yelled in frustration. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled. “Now we know why we should use Hyosung – Zelo, don’t we?” The choreographer asked him. He nodded with his head bowed deep. The others in the room didn’t say anything after that. He didn’t show any emotions too after all.

When the break time coming, all of them lay on the floor, exhausted and wasted perfectly.  “I’m going to go out for a moment.” Jongup mumbled as he stood up and struggling to walk out from the room. “Is he alright?” Yongguk asked in tired voice, he directed the question to no one as he now facing the ceilings. JiEun who was half closing her eyes mumbling an answer that they all knew, “It looks like he was embarrassed by the situation.” Upon hearing this, Hyosung quickly stood up and left the room as she yelled “I’ll be right back” when the others asked her.

She grabbed two bottles of water before she completely withdrew from the room, knowing that he didn’t grab any water when he went out. She looked for him around the building and even met some of the other trainees as well who passed her smiles which she replied too in her rush. She accidentally bumped onto Zinsuk when she was climbing down the stairs. “What’s with you? Why in hurry, Hyosung-ah?” Smiled shyly to the call he got for her she replied almost immediately, “I’m looking for Jongup.”

“Ah, isn’t he in the music room? I was with him before. What’s with him? He doesn’t look good.” Hyosung didn’t need any more times as she quickly said thank you to Zinsuk and stormed into the music room. He was looking into space and didn’t really realize that someone was looking into him. It was when he finally darted his gaze to the transparent-glass in the room which reflecting her presence that made him turning his body to look at her.

“Noona..” He mumbled, looking at her in stunning manner. “Hi, there. Aren’t you thirsty?” Hyosung smiled as she offered the bottle to him. He nodded with a slight smile which led Hyosung to a naughty thought, “Why you’re not smiling as usual? Is it because it’s me who visits you? Are you disappointed because of that?” She asked directly which made him blushed immediately.

“N..No, Noona. It’s not like that,” He quickly turned to face her but looking at her who was staring to him intensely made him bowed as fast as he turned his body. Silence filled the room, the only sound happened to be the plastic which was torn and Jongup who gulped down the water. Hyosung didn’t speak anything as she slowly opened the bottle and drank the water. Jongup’s eyes caught her doing it and he didn’t want to stop staring on her like that. She looked great just by doing the simple thing.

“What?” She looked at him with a frown. Jongup mumbled a no as he continued drinking his water. “I’m curious, Jongup. Why you have never smiled when you’re alone with me.” Her sudden statement hit him so hard that he had to cover his face in embarrassment. Annoyed because she didn’t get the answers she wanted, she stood up and ready to left the room when his whimpered soon heard. “Because.. Because I’m embarrassed when I’m with you.” Hyosung didn’t turn the knob and now looking at Jongup who was still covering his face. “Pardon me?” Hyosung blinked in surprise, couldn’t believe with what she heard before.

“I think I like you, noona.” He said again and now made Hyosung to let go of the knob as she approached the boy on the coach. She knelt as now her face became on the eye level with him, “Jonguppie-ah.. Uncover your hands, come on.” She tugged his hands and he slowly complied. He blinked in surprise as he looked her kneeling in front of him and her eyes staring right into his.

“Jonguppie, what kind of feeling do you have for me? Is it lust like people out there have for me? Or is it like which makes you wanting me to be yours?” Her question made him shiver, she was surely a strong woman who would make her own way if things didn’t go to her want. “The second one.” He mumbled, eyes still locked with Hyosung’s.

“That’s good.” And she suddenly stood to his surprise. She opened the door and shouted very loud until he swore that everybody near that place would hear it, “Because I have the same feeling for you too, Jongup. Use that chance.” And she was gone.

Jongup blinked there, still too surprise to react. Hyosung walked upstairs to where the practice room was and exchanged a smile to the others. They didn’t ask her as the choreographer suddenly came to them and started a new idea. Hyosung widened her eyes as she immediately got another new role which made her had to tease the two magnaes of B.A.P

She already wanted to yell when Jongup suddenly came right behind her, his hand surrounded her waist in a protective way but his face was expressionless. “Doesn’t that mean that my part and Hyosung’s noona will be a lot better than Zelo?” Raised an eyebrow, the choreographer replied, “Yeah.. Though Zelo got the main focus.” Jongup didn’t say anything first but his act did tell them the answer.

“Whatever it would be, don’t make my noona becomes too touchy with the magnae.” Zelo, who was right beside Hyosung got a glare from his hyung, which probably the first glare ever he got from the older. “Urm.. I agree, hyung..” he mumbled as he scooted closer to Sunhwa who was as scared as him too for looking at Jongup’s sudden change.

“This noona, Junhong-ah,” The glare got more intense “Is mine.” And that was it, Hyosung giggled as she was still trapped in Jongup’s embrace, unable to free herself from the younger one. “You really are  a brave man, aren’t you Jongup-ah?” Somehow, Jongup face flushed into a dark red as his grip slowly loosen on her and made her unable to move. She turned her body to face him and her hands slowly placed on his face. “But you gotta hold all of those jealousies inside you because I will do the same too. For the sake of our job.” She whispered as she pecked his temple.

“Are we done here?” Himchan asked, his face looked pale, “Because I’m sure I’m going to vomit…..”

 

***

 

The backstage was surely loud with fans chant. Their collaboration was coming soon and everyone waited behind the stage patiently. “Do your best!” They exchanged wish to each other but there was two people who had a little bit different style. “Wish you luck there.” She said, smirking. Jongup shyly looked at her, their bodies were really close that Hyosung could feel his fabric on her skin. “I wish you that too, noona.” Hyosung chuckled, her hands reached for his and squeezed it lightly. “You haven’t asked me whether I want to be your or not, have you?” Jongup bit his lips, knowing that she was right.

Jongup shivered, his mind started yelling to her, why would she ask an important thing like that in such a place? “So?” ! He had been cornered and he didn’t know how to escape. He wanted her to be officially his, but not like this.

“If you don’t want to answer then maybe I’m not that special for you.” He coughed as he forced to comeback to the reality by her words. “Three minutes to go!” One of the staff yelled to the two groups. Hyosung didn’t say anything as she kept looking at him without giving him any expression either. “Noona….” He paused, not knowing what to continue. “Hyosung noona…. Uh…. Would you be my……” “Two minutes!”

“Yes?” Hyosung’s eyes wrinkled in a naughty way which made him somehow regretted it. “B.A.P, come to the stage now!” “WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND, HYOSUNG NOONA?” The two groups’ members looked to their direction, shocked by the sudden yell from Jongup. “B.A.P! On the stage! Now!”

Jongup looked at her helplessly as he was dragged to the stage. Hyosung ran to him, caught his wrist and pulled him closer. She gave him a peck on the lips and pecks on his cheeks before letting him go. His heart and mind went into a mess with her actions.

He tried hard to focus and when the girls danced, his eyes settled on her only. The way she moved her body, the way the passion of performing was shown in every move and her face, the way she gave the seductive looks, they were perfect in her.

“Hey, handsome.” She whispered as she grinded on him before doing the same to Zelo. He forced himself to not answering it. But every touch they did made him to feel even more excited and nervous. It was just that when they did the main part where Hyosung and Zelo did the crucial part, he couldn’t avoid it but looking up to them. His expression dropped and he went into a curse as he saw that.

When he got up and did his part, he came with more force than he should do and left Hyosung to improve. When they had finished, they all went to the backstage again. “That was crazzzyyyy…” Yongguk yelled to both groups and earned some chuckles from them. “So intense! I love it!” JiEun squealed. “Yeah, because you could chan like that.” Yongguk came to reply with a sniff. “At least we know that Youngjae is more disappointed than you here, Yongguk.” Sunhwa said as her hands pointed to Youngjae.

Youngjae whom was a few steps back them gave a blank expression to them. Everyone laughed as they knew what Sunhwa meant. Youngjae, obviously, had a crush on JiEun and he just couldn’t get rid of that though he knew he was competing against Yongguk for her. “But you should see those new couple. They were so intense.” Daehyun continued, nodding to Jongup and Hyosung who were holding hands. “I thought I was going to die by Jongup’s hyung glare.” Zelo joined in with a fake sob. Blushed, the couple looked away but their hands remained linked.

“Get your time!” The others yelled as they went back to the waiting room, leaving the two alone. “Are you excited?” “A little bit jealous back then.” He mumbled as a reply. “This is to repay your jealousy.” And she gave him an intimate kiss, he brought her closer by her waist and her arms flung to circle around his neck. “Hyu…KYAAAAA!!!” Zelo’s voice startled them as the youngest quickly covered his eyes. Laughed, Hyosung asked him, “What is it?” “O..Our performance next..” He mumbled, not lifting his head up. “Arasseo, I will be right there, when I’m done. Just a moment, Junhong.” Zelo nodded and quickly ran away.

“Don’t be too hard with him.” Hyosung whispered. “I know.” He mumbled as he closed the space between them and kissed her again.

 

***

 

“We’re going to have collaboration in GDA to cover up with Hana’s missing.” Hyosung announced as she stepped up into the practice room. “How could you know?!” The others started gathering around her. “CEO told me.” She said, shrugged.

“Another one?” Jongup sighed tiredly as he lay on his back on the floor. “Yes it is, honey. Be prepared.” Hyosung said as she knelt and gave him a peck and successfully made him blushing hard. “Progressing well, huh?” Daehyun asked as he passed by. “Very well.” Hyosung laughed but soon she squealed as she was pulled down by the younger and silenced by a deep kiss.

“You always taste good.” He mumbled before continued kissing her again.