-SECRET GIRLSXTHE BOYS- PART 1

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter Title : Everybody Has Their Story. (Part 1)

 

 

“Where will you go for your honeymoon?” Sunhwa asked, tickled Hyosung’s waist because of her less emotion. “Why it’s so important for you anyway?” Hyosung chuckled, avoiding Sunhwa’s tickles. “Maybe it can be a review for our next weddings,” JiEun said, placing the fruit’s plate in front of them. “Are you going to marry with Kikwang soon?” Zinger squealed.

“No! Yah! Are you stupid? Our relationship is a newborn one!” JiEun replied, laying on the couch comfortably. “Well, I and Yongguk planning to marry next year’s summer.” Sunhwa stated, made the other heads turning on her. “You’re going to… marry? With Yongguk? That fast?!” Hyosung asked, shocked by the magnae’s statement.

“Yeah, what’s so wrong with that anyway? You and Jonghoon oppa even didn’t date and just marry like now.” Sunhwa shrugged. “Well actually gals.. I have something to admit on you all..” Zinger coughed. “Hana-yah.. Don’t tell me that you’re going to marry?” Now it was JiEun’s turn to frown. “Ah.. Can’t imagine that we honestly have grown up to be women,” Hyosung happily said. “Guys..” Zinger cut off their daydreaming quickly.

“Just tell us when is the wedding, Jinggeo-ah..” JiEun giggled. Sunhwa just looked at her unnies through her tea cup. “3 days after today is the wedding.” Zinger said emotionless. “WHAT?!” The girls screamed in shock. “Yeah..” Zinger replied shortly. “Argh! You’re such a destroyer in our holiday!” Hyosung screamed. “No wonder you asked to go home earlier!” Sunhwa pointed to her in annoyance. “You can tell us earlier!” JiEun kick the beach sand under her feet.

“I’m sorry. Okay?! Just drop off if you can visit us.” Zinger shrugged. “And tell us, where’s the wedding?” Hyosung asked again as she saw a different expression on Zinger. “In.. Japan.” And then, Zinger’s life had been eaten up by the girls.

***

“I will call Jonghoon oppa. Maybe he’s still in Japan for FT Island’s activity. ” “I will call Kikwang..I hope he doesn’t have any schedule. BEAST is so busy these days.” “I will call Yongguk. Let’s see if he still wants to avoid me or not.” “I will call Jongsoo oppa to tell him that the plan A is going to be real.” Zinger ended the mumbles, the other members looking at her in suspicious way.

***

“Jung Hana.. My baby girl!” Leeteuk greeted the girls with a long and tight hug on Zinger. “Hello, oppa..” Zinger smiled from ear to ear. “Well, Park Jongsoo a.k.a LeeTeuk, You and Jung Hana a.k.a Zinger really want to kill all of us with this kind of surprise eoh?” JiEun smiled bitterly, greeted him half heartedly. Hyosung just mumbled a few of unclear things as she greeted him too. “Next time, prepare us for this kind of surprise.” Sunhwa said, giving a death glare on the couple without even greeted Leeteuk.

Lee teuk just grinned shyly as the members looked angrily on him. “Don’t worry about them. C’mon, let’s get inside the plane. They will departure soon,” Zinger pulled the group. Leeteuk was following from behind. “You look totally y and beautiful.” He whispered when he suited his footsteps along with Zinger’s. “You look very young though,” Zinger teased. “Yah, Jung Hana!” Leeteuk giggled.

***

“So. Are you ready to be my wife?” Leeteuk asked, holding Zinger’s hand in his. “Very ready. We’ve prepared this, physically and mentally. I will never mind to be your wife,” Zinger winked. “You’re truthfully my dear..” Leeteuk said, pecking on her cheek. “Just promise me you won’t cheat on me again. If you did that in the future, I will divorce with you, without no mercy.” Zinger said. Warning him directly.

“Well.. I think other girls are not as charming and y and yet beautiful like you. They don’t understand me anyway. It’s just you,” Leeteuk said, shrugged carelessly. “Park Jongsoo, never ever playing with my heart or I might tear you apart.” “Jung Hana, can’t you just trust me? I can be a loyal husband just like what you want me to be,” Leeteuk concluded their quarrel that time.

Leeteuk knew very well that Zinger didn’t want to end the conversation just like that, but he already knew that she had been so tired with her rush trip. She closed her eyes slowly, falling asleep peacefully beside him. He admired every inch of her face, liking the idea that she would be his. Perfectly his for a very very long time. He let Zinger’s head to leaning on his shoulder, kissing her forehead lovingly. “Is that your girlfriend?” Leeteuk startled at the sudden question.

The young guy next to him smiled friendly. “Yes.. She is. Why?” Leeteuk answered, smiled too in process. “She looks gorgeous. I will flirt on her if I don’t know that you’re her boyfriend.” “Husband-going to-be.” Leeteuk cut his words. “Ah.. That’s close oh.. Congratulation.” The young guy nodded, still smiling. Leeteuk thought that he just could punch him for falling on his wife –going to-be now, but remembering the consequence, he knew he had to hold himself.

***

“I will go to Jonghoon oppa’s place. You guys can go directly.” Hyosung said, ready to go to the opposite direction. “I’ll go to B2ST’s location too, I think.. Kikwang said he’s waiting for me there.” JiEun bowed apologetically to the couple in front of them. Zinger nodded in understanding then stared at their magnae. She seemed so annoyed since the first time, took her cellphone from her pocket for times.

“What about you, Sunhwa-ah?” Leeteuk nicely asked. He wished silently that the girl would do the same with the other girls. He couldn’t stop smiling when Sunhwa finally spoke, making his wish becomes true.

“You all just leave. Yongguk is on the way to here. He’s taking the next airplane and he has begged me to wait for him at here.” “Are you sure, Sunhwa-ah?” All of the unnies’ eyes were on her. “We don’t mind to have you with us.” Leeteuk said and he got a hard smack on his chest as Zinger glared at him angrily. “Of course we don’t! Why did you say that in such a way? Park Jongsoo, sometimes you’re really not aware with people’s feeling huh?!” Zinger said to him, pouting angrily.

“Don’t be mad, Hana-ah.. I was just offering her. Did I do it wrong?” “Of course! You said it as if we don’t want her to be with us!” Zinger argued. The three girls were looking at them in dazed, the other passengers were looking at them too. Sighed hardly, Leeteuk decided to forget about his prestige as he kissed Zinger longingly. Zinger seemed to be shock but she enjoyed it as she closed her eyes when the kiss went rougher.

“Stop it you two!” Hyosung shouted. They pulled apart, a shy smile appeared on Zinger’s face. “God! I can be crazy if I took your offer earlier!” Sunhwa loudly said, pointing to the couple’s face. “I will just stay here to wait Yongguk. You two just go straight to the hotel. We will come after you. Is that so, unnies?” Sunhwa asked for the agreement from the other stunned unnies. They just nodded. “Okay then. See you in the hotel!” Zinger and Leeteuk waved, bringing their luggage along to the waiting van.

“Sometimes I just don’t understand why you girls are so brave to do lovey-dovey on public places.” JiEun weakly stated, still standing on her place with the other two girls. “Trust me, unnie. For some reasons, being so opened up about your relationship is fun.” Sunhwa answered from her right side, her eyes followed the couple who was waving to them before disappeared into the van. “And sometimes I think you and Kikwang should try it once. You two are being way too careful although your relationship has been publicity.” Hyosung added from her left.

“Think about it later, JiEun-ah. Let’s find taxi. We’re not going to just stay at here, time is still passing by.” Hyosung concluded, waking them up from the stare competition. “Well. I will just look for a nice place to sit.” Sunhwa said. “See you soon Sunhwa. Maybe you want to eat some more.” JiEun , waving cheerfully as she left the leader and the magnae behind. And she had found a taxi for her as fast as she disappeared, waving innocently to them.

“Are you sure you didn’t give her a hard time with saying she needs a public date with Kikwang?” Sunhwa mumbled beside Hyosung who was struggling to get a taxi. “She needs to do it. Really need it.” Hyosung said, with a small smile. “Do an action before speaking unnie. I think that you and Jonghoon have been married already but you have never showed it up on public, too busy you said. You two have to show up too unnie, don’t just bush around.” Sunhwa said, ready to leave her unnie. “Alright then. Take care, Sunhwa. I’m leaving.” Hyosung said, stepping into the taxi.

***

Sunhwa walked into a café in the airport area. Her eyes glued on the cell phone she owned, sipping on her drink just to wait Yongguk’s call. “I still can’t believe that I’m dating a cool hearted guy like him.” Sunhwa said softly, staring at the glass window of the café. “Hello.” A deep voice made her startles. She looked up in a quick movement, curved a smile as she saw the man. “Yongguk. Why didn’t you call me?” “I don’t want to be so busy to take my phone. It’s in my luggage.” Yongguk shortly stated. “Okay then. Shall we go now to the hotel?” Sunhwa asked, still sipping her drink.

“Let’s go.” Yongguk stood up, leaving Sunhwa behind. She grumbled as he left her alone. “That Yongguk! Never stop to make me angry!” She said fiercely. As they had walked out from the café , “Hey. I heard you, my spoil princess.” Yongguk stopped, facing Sunhwa and grinning widely. Sunhwa stunned for a while, faked a cough as she hurriedly hid her face with her hand. “You..You..” “What?” “Bastard!” Sunhwa cursed, bringing her belongings, leaving a surprise Yongguk behind her.

“Hey!” He shouted, tried to run after her. She just walked, not caring with his calls.

***

 “Kikwang. JiEun-ah is here!” Yoseob shouted to the younger male. “Gomawo, Yoseob-ah..” JiEun bowed. “Don’t be. It should to be me who feels thankful! I really can’t believe you two are dating! It’s a nice thing though, thank you for your affection toward him, that babo boy….” “Hyung! Stop blabbering about me!” KiKwang slapped the older’s back strongly, produced a pain moan from the older.

“Ah.. It’s okay Kikwang-ah. I don’t think it was bad information!” JiEun calmed them because they seemed ready to do a quarrel. “Stop talking craps on my girl, hyung.” Kikwang pulled JiEun to his side as he glared Yoseob who was pouting. “Fine then!” He left the couple behind, walking back to the other members.

“Doing fine here?” JiEun wiped the sweats on Kikwang’s forehead. “What do you think? Do you want to watch me longer?” Kikwang , hugging her tightly. “Nappeun namja,” JiEun said, flicked his nose. “It’s hurt, baby-ah..” Kikwang pouted made her giggles. “Really? What if I do this to you then?” JiEun tiptoed to peck him on his eyes. “That’s better. Much better to be honest.” Kikwang whispered under her.

“So, you will go with me to the hotel or how?” JiEun started the topic, still in Kikwang’s embrace. “Can you wait little longer? The boys got the invitation too, don’t worry. We can go with them. But there are some exceptions of course, if you want it.” Kikwang quickly added when he saw JiEun was bowing, not facing him when he told her about the others. “Oh, don’t be worry. I’m alright to go with the boys.” She smiled brightly.

“Really? Is that really okay for you?” He asked worriedly. “Yeah. Why not?” “Song JiEun, I know you’re lying. Do you want to just go with me separately?” He held her wrists, caressing them. “It’s impossible. Let’s just join the boys.” JiEun said. “No no.. It’s been a while for us to be alone. Let’s go separately okay? I will tell the boys.” Kikwang kissed her. JiEun smiled between the kiss, finally she could feel his warmth again after some lonely times.

***

“Hyosung! Here!” Jonghoon waved to her immediately after she walked into the studio. “Oppa! Ah, sorry Hongki-ah!” She bowed apologetically as she bumped into the vocalist. Hongki just smiled teasingly, made her blushes. “Yah! Don’t flirt with my wife!” Jonghoon smacked him. “Sorry hyung. Can’t help it!” Hongki grinned, running away from the mad Jonghoon.

“You can be easier on him, oppa..” Hyosung said, sneaking her arm around Jonghoon’s waist. “I won’t get easy if he flirts on you again.” Jonghoon said, lowering his body to kiss her forehead. “How are you, baby girl?” He asked, brought her to his seat. “Fine, just missing you more than before.” She pouted as she said it. “Mianhae, baby ah.. The concert is still continuing, I can’t accompany you for a while. It’s a rare condition right?” Jonghoon gave her tons of pecks, he knew exactly how much she missed him.

He had to leave her a day after the wedding and they hadn’t gone to their honeymoon because their tight schedules had never loosened up. Every time they gathered, they couldn’t do anything more than just sleeping side by side or eating together or even just talking about their days. It was impossible for them to step up in front of the public like what some people had hoped for them. Or did something further than kissing each other hungrily.

“Have you decided our honeymoon’s place?” Jonghoon asked watching s were grinning foolishly on him. “Yeah. What about going to Bali?” Hyosung happily replied. “You really want to go there?” “Sure!” “Fine then. Let’s go after FTI’s concert.” “Alright then! You have to promise me to go right a week after the concert. Ok? I don’t want any excuse from you like before!” She warned, hit his chest playfully. “I understand. So, what’s about Zinger’s wedding?” “What’s about it?” “You will go with me or…?” He was teasing her and she knew it but she couldn’t help to feel angry for his lame joke.

“I won’t go so far to here just to meet YOU if at the end I end up going to there by MYSELF.” She forced the two words. “I was just joking baby. We will go after the boys ok? I want to have a lunch first with you.” He ruffled her hair, winked to her as she was still pouting. “Okay.. And oh oppa..” “Yes?”

“I love you.” Jonghoon only could smile hearing it.

***

“Hana-ah..” Leeteuk looking at her, a soft smile was on his face. “Hem?” She was leaning on his chest, looking straight at the roads. “I’m really happy because I can marry you..” He whispered closely to her ear. Zinger just smiled, didn’t reply it. She rubbed his palm, loving their condition.

***

 

“So girls! I’m here for one of your members’ wedding… for the.. SECOND TIME!” SECRET’s manager said cheerfully as they were gathering in Zinger’s room. “Oppa.. Why are you so happy?” Zinger chuckled, taking glasses of wine in her hands. The others smiled, knowing the answer, the manager had been like their older brother after all. And he was always being the one who would be busy with things around. Although it wasn’t his marriage, but Zinger’s.

“Hey, Zinger-ah. Are you sure Leeteuk oppa has changed? You know, since you caught him red handed kissing other girl?” JiEun asked carefully, not wanting to destroy the happiness aura around them. “I’m sure. Since the accident, he has changed a lot. Where we are today make me quiet surprise. I have never imagined myself will be in this situation.” Zinger answered in serious tone. They kept quiet as they drank the wine slowly while watching the night sky.

“Aren’t you scared he will cheat on you again? I’m not very sure he has changed.” Hyosung stated, making the other turned their heads on her. They knew she had touched the sensitive topic, they all knew that her statement had voiced all of their worried. They still couldn’t believe the change of Leeteuk in all of sudden. Everybody knew, changing into a new person is not easy.

“I do feel worry. I’m still scared with that possibility. But you have to face the reality, you have to keep moving on. If in the end, I have to divorce with him, I will just let it. That’s the fate.” She whispered. Her head was spinning and she had to close her eyes to stop the dizzy feeling. “Are you okay?” The manager asked, looking at her worriedly.

Zinger wasn’t able to answer as she had fallen on her knees, holding her head. “Zinger ah!” All of them yelled, helping her to stand up and bringing her to the couch. “Are you alright?” “Just a bit tipsy.” She giggled helplessly. They sighed, took a seat around her as they kept their eyes on her.

“You know, my marriage is not very easy either. Jonghoon and I are so busy. Not mentioning some quarrel we have sometimes, because we often feel jealous on each other. And you know, the fights are not small fights.” Hyosung sighed, looking away to hold her tears from falling down. “Sssshhh unnie..” Sunhwa patted her back.

“Don’t feel bad with the quarrels and fights. I and Yongguk have it almost for everyday. I even don’t know how many times we spent without fighting.” Sunhwa chuckled bitterly. “He’s a real man who can’t stop being stubborn although it’s with me.” She concluded. JiEun’s soft voice broke the silence after Sunhwa’s statement.

“Don’t be worry. I and Kikwang have fights too sometimes.” The others’ attentions now were on her. She giggled shyly realizing the attentions she had got. “Yeah. You know, because I’m too shy to date on public and he has always wanted to do it with me on public. We’re rarely dating on open places because our activity and my stubbornness.  Ah, how I wish he’s able to understand me a little about the public date.” She stated, sighing heavily.

“Oh girls. How I feel sorry on all of you.” The manager made a funny sad face, made all of them laughed because his hilarious act. “What a cute side of you, oppa..” “Yeah, I know it, JiEun-ah.. Don’t you all think we shall sleep now? It’s getting late,” He reminded all of them, pointing to the clock on their back.

“Let’s drink some more before we go sleeping,” Zinger added after kept silent all of the time. They cheered on the idea.

 


TBC

-I Hope I have teased you enough for the next part(s) >_<" ~ Hehehe -