kloud9 ~ ZingerXLeeTeuk

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter Title : Could We Go Through It ?

 

“Hana-ah.. ~” Leeteuk hugged Zinger from her back, surrounded Zinger with his arm. “Jongsoo oppa,” Zinger turned around and faced Leeteuk. “What are you doing here hum?” Zinger asked as she cupped Leeteuk’s face.  But slowly, she started frowning.

“What happened with your face oppa?” Her voice was full with panic feeling. “Eh? Nothing..” Leeteuk hid the scars on his right cheek. “You’re lying!” Zinger pouted, didn’t like the fact of lying Leeteuk. “Really?” Leeteuk even more. “You know what happened with you and now you don’t want to answer me?” Zinger’s face getting red, she didn’t like for being lied.

“Okay .. Okay, I was lying. I’m sorry,” Leeteuk watched the change on Zinger’s face and actually it made him feels guilty. “So?” “So.. These scars are from my fans. Of course, it was my fault for playing with them without having any protection. So yeah, this is what I got,” Leeteuk tried to smile. But Zinger knew, he was still lying. “Oh.. I see,” She smiled.

“Do you want to go eating? I’m hungry,” Leeteuk threw his aegyo. Zinger only could nod, she didn’t want to show up her suspiciously.

***

Her heart was broken. She had seen what actually Leeteuk had done behind her, and it did make her hurt. Lied to her wasn’t the best choice ever, actually worse of it, lied about another girlfriend wasn’t really great.

Zinger tried to control her tears, although she had practiced the words before, but she kept being nervous as always. No, she didn’t feel nervous, she felt betrayal, she felt being thrown away. And she hated it. She swore that she would never want to experience the things she had experienced on that time.

“Hana-ah..” Leeteuk was so close with her face, wanted to give her a peck on her cheek but she ignored it. “Uhm.. Sit down please, Jongsoo oppa,” She smiled, for making the guy in front of her not feeling weird because what she had done. “Are you okay Hana-ah? Your face looks so pale,” Leeteuk said worriedly, her cheeks softly.

“Oppa.. I want to say something,” Zinger bowed, her face was hot, almost all parts of her body actually. “I know that you want to say something, it’s impossible you call me if you don’t have any important thing to say,” Leeteuk laughed. “So..What is it?” Smile was still on Leeteuk’s face. Zinger herself didn’t show many emotion as she only stayed her expression still.

“I want to break up,” Zinger said confidently. “Excuse me? What did you say?” Leeteuk’s smile vanished as he heard the words. “I want to break up,” Zinger repeated it once again, now she had lifted her face. She was staring into Leeteuk’s eyes. “Tell me you’re joking!” Leeteuk forced a laugh. “Who told you so? Because I believe that I’m totally being serious,” Zinger said calmly.

“YOU CAN’T DO IT!” Leeteuk screamed. “Why I can’t do it?” Zinger coldly smiled. “No! It’s not a right decision! Why Hana-ah?! WHY?!” There was no tear, only panic voice, only cold stare. And confusion. “Because you’ve cheated on me. Because I don’t want to forgive you for that. And I still can live even without you,” Zinger said as she stood up. “I’m going oppa. Take care and I hope that you’ll be happy with that girl. Whoever she is,” Zinger didn’t even wave or look back when she walked away. Leeteuk froze, not knowing the case would be this poor.

“HANA-AH!!!” He chased her out from the café, but Zinger had already been on the cross of the street. He kept running, not paying attention on cars which going in various speeds toward him. “HANA… ARGHHHH..” Thus, his body flew, arched in a perfect angle between the crowded. He could hear the screams from people around him, but he couldn’t even hear her or the next thing happened after he touched the road again.

“Hana-ah..Hana-ah…” And that, all of the scenery went black.

***

 “Oppa..Oppa..” He followed the lead of the voice in the dark. He was tired, but he knew the voice. He knew, deep in his heart, he had promised for believing and only loving the owner of the voice. “His hand is moving!” Another voice entered his brain, another familiar voice. But not as important as the first voice. And then, there was a crowd.

“Oppa.. Please open you eyes..Oppa…”  The lovely voice echoed through his brain, heart, and ears. It was hard to open up his eyes, but he was finally able to do it with strong forces. “Ugh..” Was all what he could say. White light hit him, and it didn’t make him feels comfortable. “HE’S AWAKE!” Many voices mixed with her sobs.

The next word came out from his lips was HER name. “Jung Hana….JUNG HANA….” Yes, he yelled. “Oppa.. Calm yourself.. It’s me,” He could feel tears on his back of hand. “Hana-ah?” “Yes Jongsoo oppa.. I’m here.. Can you see me?” Zinger kissed his cheek, made him turns to her direction. “It’s you…..” Unbelievably, tears rolled down his cheeks. “Sshh… You’re fine oppa.. You’re safe,” Zinger’s face was wet, and he knew that he would regret this moment. But also being thankful because she came back for him.

“Hana-ah.. I’m sorry for what I had done before.. I’m sorry.. It’s true that I was cheating on you, but I’ve broken with her 2 months ago..” “And when did it happen actually?” “I ended it 2 months ago.. In January~ It’s 2 months ago right?” He could sense that something was wrong when Zinger kept crying.

“You have been coma for 3 months oppa… So, it was 5 months ago,” Zinger cried more, she bowed, to hide her face. His eyes widened, and he turned to the other side, the rest of s were staring back at him. “Why so clueless huh?” They said between the tears. “I’m sorry…” He apologized, he could sense that his tears were on the way.

“No need…” They burst into tears and laughter again. “Oppa,” Zinger rubbed his back of hand softly, made all of them stop. “Wae Hana-ah?” He softly looked at her. “I have to go.. I’m glad that you’re okay,” She kissed his forehead before walked to the door. “HANA-AH!” But she didn’t turn back. “You’re a nappeun namja, hyung,” The magnae said as the others chuckled and sighed.

“Wae?” “Why not doing something better than that? She had taken care of you for the 3 months, came to visit you between her tight schedules, almost got an accident and got scolded by her company and our company… And all you could do is only screaming her name?” Donghae replied from the corner. “Donghae-ah….. Could you please bring her to here again?” He had cried again unknowingly.

After 30 minutes, Donghae brought Zinger back. She didn’t fight but she obviously didn’t like for being taken to the place again. “Hey… It’s your chance you know,” Siwon patted her head before going to the waiting room with the others.

When they had been alone, Leeteuk coughed. But Zinger seemed to be stubborn. “Hana-ah.. Is it not enough for me to apologize deeply to you? Do you really hate me too much until you don’t want to look at me?” He said softly. His heart broken while realizing how he had destroyed his lover’s heart.

“I know that I’m not good enough for you oppa..” Zinger giggled, but didn’t look at Leeteuk. She was facing her own “wall” ~ The wall she had built for months while her lover was in coma. “Can’t we go together again?” Leeteuk’s eyes were full of desires. “Can we? Can you oppa?” Zinger smiled faintly. “Can you stop smiling ? It makes me hurt…. I’m already hurt here,” Leeteuk closed his eyes, for stopping the pain he got.

“Prove to me then..” “Come here, Hana-ah..” When she had been in his “area”, he pulled her. Their faces were so close, he could smell her body’s smell. Nothing had changed in 3 months. He kissed her, felt the pain of her heart and he also shared his pain to her from the kiss. “I promise you.. To be the one for you until the unknown time,” He promised, again the pain he had tasted from her. “Will you make it as true?” Zinger laughed bitterly. “Hana-ah…Let’s try again..”

And that, the wall which had been built by her was falling down. Being destroyed by his sweet words and pure love and pure sorry which came directly from him. “I hope this time you will make your promise real..”  Zinger said. And she earned a deep kiss afterwards.

 


 

I'm going to hiatus after some stories LOL~ I just realized that I owe many people a "sequel" B-) *punch myself* ~ And there's a requested chapter story which I have never touched again LOL XD *I should try to touch it right after the exams finish!*

Wish you all like this story and the stories in the future from me :)