kloud9 ~ HyosungXJoon

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter Title : Night Secrets

 

“Yeah .. Yeah.. I understand,” Lee Joon said slowly to his cell phone while he was walking to his dorm. “Aha..” He ended the phone and shrugged. In a second, Hyosung covered his eyes from back. “Hyosung-ah…” “How could you know that it’s me ?” Hyosung pouted behind him as she erased her palms.

“No one will ask me about goodnight greeting as what you always do,” Joon turned around, giving his smirk to Hyosung. Hyosung nodded in agreement. “Goodnight, Hyosung-ah,” He said and gave a kiss on her forehead.

“Goodnight oppa!” She waved to Joon while she kept standing on her place. After Lee Joon disappeared, oh she knew that Joon would never care where she would go after the goodnight greeting, Hyosung took a deep breath and then walked to the apartment building, next to Joon’s. Yeah, Joon was so stupid until he didn’t know that. But, they surely had something and that secret would be revealed.

***

Hyosung yawned, all of her schedules were done. She felt blessed because after all, she had been living by herself not with her band mates anymore. SECRET’s popularity had increased much, and that, she could buy an apartment for herself. And the most important thing, the members lived near to each other. Only one or two blocks. Even JiEun and Zinger lived in the same apartment building.

Her steps were stopped by the figure in front of her. Lee Joon. He was listening to some songs, because he was wearing headphones. As the main dancer of MBLAQ, of course his body would never stop dancing. Although he was tired. And that, he danced along in the his trip to his apartment.

Hyosung just watched him, didn’t have any desires to bother him. She just liked to watch him from her place. It was adorable for her. Seeing someone she had admired for a long time, being himself and being in his own world. She tilted her head, seemed like Joon really didn’t realize her presence.

When he entered the apartment building, Hyosung ran a little to hers. Her room was perfectly one floor upper Joon’s. She inhaled some air before opening the curtain which directed to Joon and the other MBLAQ’s members apartment. Nothing could be more perfect, because that side of her window was facing Joon’s room. That was how weird life could be.

Joon’s door to the balcony and curtains were opened widely. Maybe because Joon thought that no one was still awake. He stepped to the balcony, with bathrobe tied in carelessly manner. Gasped at the sudden reaction and Joon’s body, Hyosung stepped backward a little, trying to hide her face. She blushed remembering how Joon’s body looks.

When she peeked out, Joon was already in his room, with the balcony door still widely open. He was resting his body on the couch while watching to the TV.

Hyosung smiled, laughed silently because Joon didn’t even know that he wasn’t alone when he was half …………

***

“Hyosung-ah! Give me you home address!” Joon approached her right after their comeback stages. “Huh?” Hyosung dazed for a moment before processing what Joon just said. “You..Address!” Joon spelled it. Hyosung hesitated for a while. Joon looked at her with full of hopes.

“What about you stay at my flat tonight?” Hyosung finally decided. This time, it was Joon’s turn to be hesitating. “Err.. Are you sure?” “Why not? I’m not living with my members anymore, remember?” Hyosung giggled. Before Joon could answer, someone tapped his back. A woman’s hand. “But we always watch her for sure,” Zinger smiled to him. SECRET members gathered behind them together with MBLAQ’s and one or two BEAST’s. “What the…????” Joon’s eyes widened. “Go with her. You will get a real surprise if you do that,” Seungho winked. “I give you that permission,” He added.

After some laughs from the three groups, Joon finally gave in and joined with Hyosung to her trip to her apartment. Joon didn’t really watch their trip. He was busy thinking about what he should do to make Hyosung awake for a whole night.

And when he accidentally saw his apartment building, he frowned and looked at Hyosung who was being so calm and looked full of confidence. “What are we doing here?” Joon asked bluntly. “We’re going to my apartment, remember?” Hyosung chuckled. “But we’re in a trip to my dorm!” Joon said. “Who said that?” Hyosung raised her eyebrows with an epic way while kept walking to her apartment building.

Joon gasped. “Don’t tell me…..” “That I’m your neighbor in a different building and one floor upper than you?” Hyosung smiled. “Come, let’s go.. You wanna visit me right? Plus, I’m having some plans for us,” She winked. She led them to her apartment, Joon was still complaining to her about having too much secret and she had learnt a lot from her group’s name.

“Well.. I don’t think that you would like it if I tell you my secrets,” she said as she opened the door. “Want to know one more secret?” Hyosung said, put her daily needs on the kitchen’s table. “What is it?” Joon followed her.

“Come with me,” Hyosung stepped to her balcony. “Look at that room,” She pointed, and Joon followed her finger’s direction. A loud gasp escaped from his mouth. His room was wide open with s, SECRET members, and BEAST’s (Oh yeah, one or two of them dating with secret members) were waving to them.

“Damn.. You’re so great in keeping your secrets!” Joon whined. Hyosung just laughed and walked in again. She gave Joon a cup of tea and Joon took it, sipped it slowly because of the hotness. “Well.. my biggest secret is only one.. I’m having a crush to someone,” Hyosung started.

“Woah.. who?” Joon was still being a clueless. “Well, he’s pretty close with me..But you know, he said that he was or maybe he is lazy for making a relationship..” Hyosung said, she was sitting next to him. “I think that I’ve heard that somewhere,” Joon mumbled. “Want to know who it is?” Hyosung offered. “Yeah! Tell me who is he..” Joon laughed.

“It’s you..” And that, Joon choked. “Is that mean my feeling not only an one side feeling?” He asked, with a smirk. “What?” Hyosung gasped. “Yeah dear.. I like you two.. It’s a no way I would give you goodbye greetings. They’re such a crap if I didn’t like you,” He laughed.

“So… It seems like we’re stupid enough to not do this earlier huh?” They both laughed with Hyosung’s statement.

“I’m not that stupid.. Specially when it comes about my feeling for you,” He said as he slowly and softly kissed her lips. She smirked, tasting the tea from him. “Let’s not keeping secrets anymore,” “mmm…” Joon mumbled.

And so, the plans were canceled because they found out that they had to use that moment nicely..

 


It's totally not good if I'm not mentioning where did this idea come from >< ~ I had to listen to Imogean Heap's "Goodnight and Go".. Love that song <3