aYi_foRevEr501 ~ HyungJun X BoA

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter Title : Real or .... ?

 

“Can we date?” The sudden voice made BoA jumped on her seat. She turned around just to find Kim Hyung Jun facing her with his drunken look. BoA stood there, frozen. But before she could answer it, Hyung Jun had fallen on her foot. Probably because he was drinking.

“A..Are you okay?” She looked at her hoobae with worried over her face. She took her jacket and slowly took him from the floor. They were in a fitting room for BoA and no one was there. So it was alright for her and of course for her hoobae.

“Hey .. I was asking you for a date .. You accept it or not?” Hyung Jun opened his eyes, half lidded because the alcohol. Rolled her eyes in annoyance, she said yes. She helped Hyung Jun to stand up and brought him to her car. “You’re very heavy,” BoA mumbled to HyungJun on their way to her car and she only got a giggle from Hyung Jun.

“Where do you live?” BoA finally realized her stupidity after turning for times around the same place. She didn’t even know too much about the boy next to her beside that he is a member of SS501 and admired that she’s his idol.

Hyung Jun lazily took out his cell phone, gave it to BoA. BoA frowned while looking to the cell phone and Hyung Jun. “Called my brother.. Kibum,” HyungJun mumbled before falling asleep again. She felt like she would be happy to punch him at the moment. But she could prevent herself for doing that thing and called his brother. He picked up at the 3rd ring.

“Yeoboseyo? Hyung? What’s wrong?” “There are some wrong things beside me now,” BoA answered harshly as she was not in the mood. “Wait.. Where’s my hyung? Who are you?” the younger boy seemed very curious as he was replied by a woman’s voice. “I’m BoA…” BoA said bluntly, couldn’t even remember her real name. “Which BoA?” KiBum’s voice shuttered, his mind was playing. “BoA from SM Entertainment?” BoA replied.

“Ah! Sunbaenim… What happened with my hyung?” “He’s drunk… And now I’m foolishly turning around and around because I don’t know where he lives,” BoA said tiredly. She felt a little bit sleepy. “Oh right! Where are you now?” KiBum finally got what had happened.

***

“Mianhamnida,” KiBum bowed as BoA came down from her car and brought HyungJun along with her. Hyung Jun suddenly woke up when he was being carried by KiBum. “Wait… BoA-ah .. You have a promise to me,” he said softly and in a very low tone. “What promise?” KiBum’s eyes shifted from BoA to HyungJun. “Uhm.. Nothing.. I will call you later to confirm the promise,” She added to HyungJun who was just nodding his head.

“Hyung, you didn’t make yourself in a trouble right?” KiBum shook his hyung body continuously after BoA leaving them, and waved of course. She was still a polite girl after all. “Can’t you shut up? I can introduce you to some girl groups if you want… Hurry take me to our room.. I want to sleep,” Hyung Jun mumbled between reality and dream.

“Tch… You have to introduce me to Yong JiWon then,” “No worry ..I know one of her dongsaeng,” “Who?” “SECRET’s Hyosung..” And there was only silence because KiBum moved his hyung’s body while thinking about his hyung’s words.

***

“What is she doing here?” Hyung Jun frowned as he saw BoA walks down from her car. “What are you doing hyung? Spying someone?” KiBum turned his attention to his hyung. “Was it just my dream or I saw SME’s BoA is walking to this building?” Hyung Jun sat on the living room couch, took Choco to his lap. “You asked her for a date,” KiBum said calmly.

Hyung Jun stopped rubbing Choco’s fur, making the dog barked disappointedly. “WHAT? WHEN ? WHERE?” Hyung Jun’s eyes got wider. “Yesterday night, you got drunk with the other SS501’s boys.. And I don’t know how, but you bumped to her and she said that you asked her for a date.. I think that she’s going to find you and take your ‘dating offer’ now,” Right after KiBum saying that, the door bell rang. They exchanged stares.

“Nuguseyo?” KiBum acted very well while his hyung trying hard to make himself looking good. “Hi!” BoA smiled. “Ah.. Noona.. Come in,” KiBum smiled back, brought her to where HyungJun was. “Hello.. Hyung Jun-ssi..” BoA bowed, made Hyung Jun blushed even more. “No need to call me so formally.. It’s awkward,” Hyung Jun mumbled.

“Oh okay then… Ready for our date?” She was teasing, they all knew that. “Okay .. Wait for a moment, I have to change clothes.. And…..” Hyung Jun took Choco again after that turned his body to face BoA “We will go with my car,” He winked.

“You’re lucky.. He rarely brings his car out,” KiBum spoke from her back.

***

“It’s my favorite café~” BoA sang. She had pulled Hyung Jun to her favorite place. And Hyung Jun who was still dazing because couldn’t believe his luck, only smiled a little to her. “I want to get some snacks.. And drinks! Do you want to Hyung Jun-ah?” She walked to a table on the corner of the café. “Coffee will do..” Hyung Jun bit his lips.

“Okay …” BoA went to the counter, ordered their foods and got back to their place. Hyung Jun sat uncomfortably on his seat. Still being awkward toward BoA. “Hey .. Relax.. We both are idols! No need to be uncomfortable next each other,” BoA laughed. “But I’m your fans, and I admire you.. That makes me feel bad~” Hyung Jun murmured.

“Promise me to be comfortable around me?” BoA chuckled, because Hyung Jun was slowly blushing hard. “Uh… Yes…” And that, the deal had been made. Although the beginning was totally an awkward conversation but after some times passed, they had laughed and spoken comfortably to each other. No formality anymore.

“I like this place.. Well.. Who doesn’t ? This place is too ….” “Cool and romantic to be missed,” BoA continued. “Yeah .. But it’s been a while for me to visit this place.. I don’t have any partners to be brought here,” “Do you mean that you don’t have a friend?” “No! I still have my group members.. They will gladly accompany me to visit this place.. But I’m talking about a lover..” “I thought that maybe you weren’t normal,” It was a long silence because Hyung Jun had to think first about what BoA was talking about.

“HEY!” He finally realized it. “I’m normal,” He added and pouted. “Really?” BoA made a not-believing-face. “Of course lah ! Like now, I know that you’re so attractive,” Hyung Jun chuckled. “Try to kiss me then!” BoA followed his chuckles. “Okay!”

Hyung Jun stepped forth and BoA stepped to backward. Hyung Jun grabbed her wrists and made her lost her own balance. Thus, their lips met.

 

 

***

Claps were heard after 5 seconds kissing. And they stepped back, bowed to each other. “That was cool, sunbaenim,” Hyung Jun clapped his hands. “Well done ! You two are the best !” The PD-nim approached them. “I felt nervous ! Hyung Jun is really an attractive guy,” BoA blushed.

“Auuuww… Cute… I believe it will raise our rating~” The PD-nim laughed before walking away. The two idols followed his steps to their vans. “Hey Hyung Jun-ah!” Boa yelled. “Nde?” Hyung Jun yelled back. “Call me uh ? I didn’t lie when I told you that you’re attractive!” A smile was on her face. “I hope we can meet and get another kiss scene again!” Hyung Jun shouted back made them burst into laughter.

Yes… It was only for a show … But they did well… Even their agencies thought that they were dating for real, blamed the PD!

 


It's too much late for this story and the other 2 *they're still in typing progress* ..

I'm totally sorry for what's happening and the late post .. *bow*