ichiru ~ HyosungXJonghoon

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter title : Arranged Married ?

 

 

She pouted, dragged her body to where she called it as “home”. She felt her soul was leaving behind as she had heard her family’s ultimate. She had run from that place for 2 weeks now, but her mom and sisters called her, told her that she had many things to listen, and much of bulls. Guess about what ? About engagement. Her engagement.

No, wrong. Her wedding actually. Her family became too angry toward her so they brought the relationship higher one step to a wedding. It was her fault of course, if she didn’t run away, it would only be an engagement. Could be canceled.

But a wedding ? It was a very big thing for her to be canceled. Wedding is something which you can’t play with. And more, her band mates scolded her because being a ‘bad daughter’ in her family, assuring her that the arranged married would be okay. Her company even agreed with her family! They said that her wedding would bring lucks for the company and her group. With those pressures on her shoulders, she finally decided to come back home.

Her mom talked nonsense things about ‘having too much wrong things in entertainment industry’ to her. While her older sister gave a long speech about being a single for too long wasn’t good, although she knew her job.

“Hyosung-ah!” Someone tapped her shoulders, before hugging her tightly, surrounded his arms around her waist. “Jonghoon oppa,” Hyosung whispered, knowing his voice very well. “Hello my baby dongsaeng,” He giggled while turning Hyosung to face him. But he got a very painful face as he looked down to her face. “Are you alright?” Jonghoon shook her body. “Kind of..” Hyosung replied weakly.

“Do you want to share some of your problems with me?” Jonghoon ruffled her hair. “Will that work ? Ah.. I want to oppa.. But now I have to go home..My family is waiting me for a very important event..” Hyosung forced her gummy smile to appear. “What is it?” “A meeting with my husband-going-to-be,” Hyosung mumbled under her breath.

But it was enough for Jonghoon, he got his answer anyway. “You will get married?!” Jonghoon shouted and smiled widely at the same time. “Hu-uh,” Hyosung answered lazily. Why was he being happy anyway? “Wow ! Chukkae, I promise you to attend on your wedding party~” Jonghoon said with his happy tone. “Okay ..I will catch you to get your promise later then.. Now, I really have to go.. Bye oppa!” Hyosung forced another fake smile and ran away.

Jonghoon just stood on his place, didn’t even bother when Hyosung’s figure had missed from his sight. “You will like the arranged married,” Jonghoon chuckled.

And that, he turned his body to another direction. His family’s house.

***

Her heart beating faster, her family members were staring on her. Gave her their cold and strong look. “What is it? I’ve agreed the arranged married.. What else?” Hyosung sighed heavily, she didn’t really like the heavy atmosphere among them. Or was it because of her ? Because she was thinking too much and too extreme?

“We want you to do it sincerely ~ Can you, unnie?” Her youngest sister stared at her with those pretty eyes, his appa’s eyes like. “Well…. I don’t know If I can promise you that thing.. But I will try as best as I could do.” She added hurriedly when caught her elder sister and mother’s glances on her. “Why why why … It ,” Hyosung whispered deep in her heart.

“Hyosung-ah.. We don’t want to ruin your perfect life.. Like what we all have known it, your life is so far from perfect now.. It’s just too perfect.. And that, we feel worried about your love life.. We know perfectly that you’ve dated some of those idols, You’ve dated many men!” Her elder sister sighed a little, while her mom keep doing silent act. Didn’t want to interrupt her daughter with harsher words.

“Seriously.. We liked some of them.. Like Lee Junki? He’s a perfect namja, but you ignored him. Saying that he’s too old. Why did you date him at first if you think so ? Then you went out with that Gikwang boy but then you two broke up. And those disasters were … AHHHHHHHH….” Now, her sister was shouting in frustration. “Your agency and we have decided, that you will end all of those disasters. And this way is quite helping,” Her mother continued the speech. “So.. They’re being together for this idea,” Hyosung noted that quote in his head.

“I’m sorry for doing this on you, Hyosung-ah .. But you know.. Sometimes I can’t stand for your publicity.. They are cruel .. They don’t know you but they’re so brave to post those stupid rumors.. It makes you standing on the worst place ever.. Being noted as a playgirl and more bad spells… I just want you to be happy..And for addition, I can assure you that your husband will always support your career.. He’s in the same field as you,” Her mom winked.

And her heart jumped in joyful feeling. Although she hated the arranged married and those stupid reasons, but she liked the fact that her husband going to be was in the same field as her. Entertainment right ? it meant that her husband wouldn’t give her too many pressures as he had understood the pressures in the industry. She liked that. Very much. But she had never expected someone like HIM would be his husband, forever!

***

“Are you sure son? She has many bad tittles,” His father sighed, pouted to his son without feeling shy. It was his son’s future, something which was too important than his career. “Abeoji, she is pure innocent.. She’s just lost.. She just feels lonely.. You agree on this arranged married, don’t you?” Jonghun smiled, without he realized it. And it successfully melted his father’s heart. “How long have you been thinking about this day, Jonghun-ah?” His mother showed a flat face. Although she had met Hyosung for a few times, but she still couldn’t agree with those tittles on her. People just gave Hyosung wrong eyes, she thought.

“It’s been a long time, emmonim…” Jonghoon sighed. “Since she did those things ?” Now his mother . “Eommonim!” “Hey.. I’m being serious here,” His mother still gave him her flat face.

“Yeah … Right… Since a long time ago, I had fallen for her.. But because I didn’t have any courage to ask her out, she was being taken by many boys.. I know that she was hurt a lot because those experiments.. I know how fragile she is..And now I can’t hold it anymore,” Jonghoon cringed a smile, a bitter smile, remembering the old moments when Hyosung cried beside him in a music stage’s backstage. Remembering how Hyosung was being awkward with her ex-boyfriends.

And how she perfectly hid the real reasons behind the broke up things. She was just too perfect in acting. “Now, do two of you trust me ? I want to be with her so bad.. I will take care of her,” He was on his knees, begging for agreements from his parents. He didn’t want Hyosung’s image or his being broken in front of his parents. Not when they were going to purpose her and joined with his, TSEnt and FNC, plus Hyosung’s family’s project.

A nod was given as the answer and that , he hugged his parents. “I promise you that she will be alright with me and she will fulfill all of your dreams about good daughter in law!” Jonghoon exclaimed.

“Prove it to us when you two have been husband and wife,” His father said.

***

“So, Hyosung. Introduce your parents-in-law going to be,” Her mother had grabbed her arm tightly. Hyosung whined a little when it felt hurt but she prevents herself for talking too much. How was her husband going to be looked? “I’m sorry, Hyosung’s umma, but my son will be late. I’m sure that he’s buying some gifts for you,” Her mother-in-law focused her sight on Hyosung and gave a peaceful smile.

“Nde.. It’s alright.. So, shall we order the foods now?” Hyosung’s umma gave her best image ever, acting like her daughters always did. She didn’t like the fact that her son-in-law didn’t show up himself in a quick way. She wanted to surprise Hyosung, because she knew how her daughter always been admiring that boy. She chuckled in this thought and that, she started talking with Jonghoon’s parents.

Hyosung, who was left behind, just looked around the restaurant. The restaurant was so beautiful but simple as well. Many ordinary people were there and one or two of them would throw their glance on Hyosung, maybe wondering why an idol was being there. Hyosung chuckled on this thought. “Hey Hyosung-ah.. Why do you keep smiling ? Because you’re husband going to be is here?” Her mom poked her waist, made her jerk and went down to the earth again.

“Mom!” She whined. “Look who is here!” Her mother ignored her daughter’s whine. “Who?!” Hyosung was close to explode her emotions. “Jonghoon-ah! It’s nice to see you again in a very short periode,” Hyosung’s mother grinned mischievously. Hyosung couldn’t believe her ears. “Jonghoon oppa?” He whispered and when she looked to the front, Jonghoon was bowing toward their parents. With a big grin on his face.

“OPPA!” Hyosung shrieked, couldn’t believe her bad luck again. JONGHOON? Geez, she must had been dreaming too much. “Hello, Hyosung-ah,” He waved while taking a seat beside his parents’ seat. “What are you doing here?” Hyosung frowned. “Met up with you,” Jonghoon answered simply.

“But .. I’m here to meet my husband going to be.. Why are you here? Except that…..” Hyosung’s eyes slowly widened into the maximum size. “YOU ARE MY HUSBAND GOING TO BE, AREN’T YOU?!” Hyosung’s shrieked voice was accompanied by tears which rolled down unbelievably. “Hyo..Hyosung-ah,” all of them started being worried when her tears came.

“How dare you do this to me,oppa…” Hyosung sobbed, her make up was disappearing. And many eyes had their eyes on them. “Hyosung-ah.. I’m sorry,” Jonghoon’s panicked voice entered her ears slowly. But she just shook her head, took her bag and ran away. “I’m sorry, hyosung’s umma.. Abeoji.. Eommanim..” Jonghoon bowed for times. “I didn’t know she will be that shock,” Jonghoon’s eyes were full of guilty waves. “No, it’s okay son.. Chase her,” His father tapped Jonghoon’s shoulders and in a very short time, he had gone.

“She’s just shock,” The mothers shrugged.

***

“HYOSUNG! HYOSUNG STOP!” Jonghoon had ran for 10 minutes now, chasing Hyosung who was running in front of him, without even bothered to turn around just to yell on Jonghoon. He felt bad on that. “Hyosung! Please, I beg you,” He was 10 steps away from Hyosung. “No!” He could hear the strong but full of wound tone from her. “Please .. I beg you one more time, Hyosung-ah..” And that, he was success to make her stop.

“I know that you will always obey me,” he sighed. “Stop there. Stop!” Hyosung shouted in frustration , her voice was shaking from her own sobs. “Hyosung-ah.. Mianhae.. Sorry because I didn’t tell you this earlier.. I’m really sorry, Hyosung-ah..” “You’re so cruel! You don’t know how much my life turning into disaster after your purpose,” Hyosung’s sobs still could be heard. And of course, she was still back facing Jonghoon who tried to control his emotion as well.

“Hyosung-ah .. Listen to me, I’m sorry for doing this without your agreement.. But although If I had told you earlier, would you accept it ? Even without love, I will be happy to have you, to claim you as mine. Although you heart wouldn’t be mine,” He felt the heat of tears rolling down on his face, made everything become worse.

“I really love you Hyosung-ah.. But I have no evidence to ask you out.. I always lose with myself when it comes about you.. and then, your company asked me about arranged married suddenly.. They said that your dongsaengs, all of TS Enter members, want you to get married, to end up all of these rumors, to end up your pain,” He chuckled. “Now it  sounds silly,” He said slowly, Hyosung had raised her head up, but she didn’t talk.

“Hyosung-ah… Mianhae,” Jonghoon hugged her tightly from the back. “I will be happy to have you as my husband, oppa..” Hyosung said slowly, almost whispering. “Me too.. Me too Hyosung-ah,” They both cried in silence. “I’m tired…” Hyosung said again before collapsing in Jonghoon’s embrace. “Hyosung!” Jonghoon gasped.

***

“It feels right,” Hyosung whispered the sentence to herself when she walked to the aisle. “I love to see the gown on you,” Jonghoon gave a peck on her cheeks, making her blush. “You only can show that blush for me,” Jonghoon winked.

“My heart has been taken away by you oppa… Only you…”