Hyosung~ HyosungXJayPark

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter Title : Can We?

 

They knew each other. No, they knew their names only but had never met seriously or even faced each other directly. It could be said that fans’ dreams were really high when they were hoping for this couple. But even impossibilities could be a reality. Thus, the love journey of these 2 hot idols came up. Impossibilities became a reality, with spices, with dreams, and with miracles. There was no way the could be together if not because of the miracle or dreams or even the bad luck in the reality.

Shall we start it? ~ Read it carefully, because it may make you frown. Too many impossible things got involve in their relationship. Something which you would never imagine in your reality, because it only happened in your dream……

“What are you going to do in Busan for this year’s Lunar?” Hyosung looked at Sunhwa who was unpacking her things for the nth times. She was going to go back home to Busan with Daehyun on the next day and so did the others, they would go to Busan with the other B.A.P members. All of them, except for the lovely Hyosung. The hard work leader was going to stay again because of the schedule. If she agreed to get into a holiday with her dongsaengs, she would start packing at that time.

“Is that not clear enough for you, unnie?” Sunhwa folded her arms on her chest. “What?” Hyosung faced her with her stupid face. “You’re so childish sometimes unnie.. Do you know that?” Sunhwa chuckled and continued packing her things again. “Well.. Me and Daehyun, I think that we will pay visit to each other’s house. The others would sleep in our houses of course. The unnies will go sleeping with me and the boys will be in Daehyun’s.”

“Sounds fun,” Hyosung said, smirking heartlessly. “Yeah, I guess so.. ~ Why? Jealous?” Sunhwa giggled. “Nope!” And with that, she went out to the living room, only to face her manager who was looking at her like she was his prey.

“What is it oppa?” Hyosung said carefully. Their manager was so clumsy and fun, yet when he was angry, he could be too scary for the girls. “Why don’t you go with the girls? I know that you love working and more.. But it’s our first holiday and to be honest, the last holiday in Lunar day for the B.A.P boys…” He whined. “Oppa.. Do you want to go on date with Unnie?” Hyosung chuckled, now knowing the reason of his angry manager.

“YES! Eh.. I meant, no!” Her manager blushed hard. “Well oppa.. You can go after accompanying me to the shooting location tomorrow.. I think that the coordi unnies are enough to protect me and bring my things. You can go on a date with unnie,” Hyosung smiled wisely. “Is that really okay? You would go shooting with male idols,Hyosung-ah..” He said worriedly. “Hey, Haven’t I got a shoot with male idols before?” She pouted. “But … Their fans are scary!” Her manager kept whining but stubbornly wanting to accompany her too.

“Who would be my partner tomorrow?” Hyosung frowned, her manager had never been panic as like this before. “Jay Park-ssi would accompany you in a date…..” Her manager mumbled. “Only him?” Hyosung raised her eyebrows. “What do you think of duo TVXQ?” Her manager sighed, resting his head in his palm. “WOAH!” Hyosung gasped. The guests are so awesome, she thought.

“Like it huh?” Her manager smiled. “I think that I will be glad to glue over Jay Park oppa..” She said. “OH ! THAT’S RIGHT!” Her manager screamed in a sudden. “Huh? What’s right?” Hyosung bit her lips, it was shocking though.

“Jay Park’s manager is my friend! I can ask him to guard you! Hohoho.. I think that Jay Park ssi has the same schedule with you,” The manager couldn’t stop himself from smiling. Hyosung only could nod, didn’t want to disappoint her manager nor disagree with the idea. Because, at least, she could smell a freedom if she went with Jay Park.

It was a nice idea at night. Who knew in the morning ?

***

“Good afternoon,” Hyosung bowed to 2 men in front of her. Her manager was still smiling, she didn’t even know why. “Hyung, I’m really sorry… But I really have to put Hyosung with you.. Is that okay?” Her manager faked a smile and it made Hyosung rolls her eyes even more. “Ah! You don’t have to be this over if you want her to be with us! Sure sure. We will take care of her, you can relax now. Jay will be happy too for having a friend for all of this day right, Jay?” Jay who didn’t even pay attention, only shrugged. Hyosung didn’t feel that everything would be okay, but she just accepted the fact anyway.

“Gamshamnida.. Hyosung-ah,  the coordi are going to follow you from back as long as your schedule that you have today. Okay? Promise me to be a good girl?” Her manager patted her head in father’s way. “Sure, ahjusshi,” She . “I take it as a yes.”

Thus, Jay’s manager gave her a good image as he took care of Hyosung carefully. While, Jay didn’t really care but he did give Hyosung some glances. An uneasy glances.

“Oppa..” Hyosung tugged his shirt, he turned his head over Hyosung. They were in break time and as far, the show was walking in a good pace. “What is it?” He asked calmly, with a smile on his face. Hyosung just couldn’t understand it. Why was he so different after sometimes? He even hadn’t talked too much with Hyosung on the backstage and now being so caring?

“Do you have another schedule today?” Hyosung decided to take a seat beside him, her heels were surely killing her. “Why don’t you ask manager hyung?” Jay smirked slyly before leaving her to grab some foods. Hyosung blinked, she couldn’t help but feeling irritated with his behave. “You will need to eat. Screw up with those diet plans for girls these days. You need your energy,” Jay once again made her confused, he handed her some foods which he brought along. “Gomawo,” She only could mumble that word. “Oh.. “gomawo” won’t help you to say thanks. There’s something which you can do to say that ‘gomawo’ thing. Well, but we need to wait,” Jay said bluntly, made Hyosung raises her eyebrows in confuse, “This oppa is a real example of ‘extraordinary human’” she said as she sighed.

“I heard you!” Jay shouted while he was walking to his manager.

***

“Mianhae, Hyosung-ah.. But Jay is having another schedule for today. And I can’t turn around to ride you to your dorm. Is that okay for you to follow us? We already bought you some clothes!” Jay’s manager’s panicky offered her. “It’s okay manager oppa..I can take asleep in your van, anyway,” Hyosung showed up her gummy smile.

“Thank you so much for your understanding. Now, change your clothes in the van, can you?” Hyosung just nodded as her answer and she entered the van. She had changed her skirt to a pair of jeans when the van’s door suddenly opened, revealing her in topless. “ARGHHHHHH…” Hyosung screamed in high pitch sound and took the new t-shirt to cover her top part. The opener gasped after he realized what he had done. “I’m.. Sorry,” Jay bowed. “CLOSE IT!!!!” Hyosung still covered herself because Jay seemed to choose to paralyze when he observed her body.

“Ah.. Yes,” He mumbled, when he was about to close the door, he peeked through the space, winked in action. “You have a nice body,” “BYUNTAE!”  Hyosung yelled. He laughed and closed the door. Hyosung quickly changed, she rubbed her hot cheeks. “Aigo.. He’s so ert! And don’t forget that he’s cruel!”

***

Although the accident seemed not bothering Jay so much, deep inside, he felt bothering about it. The perfect line of Hyosung’s body kept haunting him while he was trying hard to do his schedules. Hyosung was probably sleeping inside the van, and Jay kept glancing on her as he didn’t really know what he had done to himself.

“Jay-ah. Can you ride Hyosung to her dorm? I have to take caring some problems here. She’s so tired, I guess. Can you do it for me?” His manager tapped his shoulders, had known the answer but he just wanted to make sure. And made a game of him of course. “Oh.. Sure hyung. Just give me the address,” Jay nodded.

After they had finished the schedule, Jay took Hyosung carefully from the seat to his car passenger seat. Yes, the manager had told some people to bring up his car to the location, he also said that Jay could get some time to relax himself. “Thanks Jay! I really appreciate your help! Oh and for addition, if you want, you can stay at Hyosung’s dorm for a while. Her manager would be agree, she’s alone in the dorm.”

Jay groaned at the manager’s words. He didn’t like how did it sound, it sounded more ert and not polite. “Arasseo hyung.” He drove carefully while repeating the address of Hyosung’s dorm in his mind. He couldn’t stop it, but he kept glancing on Hyosung figure. “Are you crazy?” He mumbled to himself. After a long fight with himself, he decided to just turn around to Han River. He didn’t care if he would get caught.

Hyosung just moved a little in her sleep, and it made his heart sank. After he parked the car on the edge of the river, he took a deep breath and looked on Hyosung. She was really enjoying her sleep though.

“You know? You’re so beautiful… Maybe we should go on a date?” Jay whispered to her right ear. Hyosung’s eyes shot open, he blinked in shock too. “Yah! You scared me!” Jay backed off, rubbing his chest. “You make me scared first! What was that with “date” asking?!” Hyosung’s face was full of horror. “Uhm.. That..” Jay shifted uncomfortably on his seat. “Well? Care to explain?” Hyosung raised her eyebrows. “Aks! I’m not a playboy type, so I will explain it to you~ I asked you a date because.. I found that you’re so attractive.. Maybe we can make a relationship? But first, of course we have to date right? Could we?” Jay blushed hard. He had never talked directly to a girl like what he had done.

“What?! We’ve just met!” Hyosung bit her lips, she didn’t like the way it was going. “Yeah, there’s nothing wrong right? What if we try it first?” Jay shrugged, he looked straight to the river. “Are you sure?” “We can make it,Hyosung-ah..” Jay smirked, made her heart melts even more.

“Okay.. Let’s try!” Thus, the first promise they made. And soon, there were a lot of promises which they had made. They even made their relationship official and announced it to public. Shock was the reaction of fans and the staffs, and also their managers. But they didn’t care, well, Jay didn’t but Hyosung did. They fit to each other as they covered the other’s minority as best as they could. None could imagine, that this couple would go this far.

 

***

“Hyosung?” “Ne?” “I think that I need your kiss more and more,” “We’re in public oppa..” “I find that it’s interesting even more,” “BUT..” “No buts,” And he kissed her, with fans’ scream as the back sound.