-SS501 BOYS X THE GIRLS- PART 2

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Title : You Know That I Love You, Right? (Part 2/End)

 

 

Hyung Jun gritted his teeth, the town was so cold at the time. He watched as the snow slowly falling down. The first snow, something which should to be romantic right? Why he hated it so much? Oh right, because he was freezing out there, waiting for his girl to come out from her house.

He admitted that it was his fault to tell her in all of sudden. Thankfully she had no schedule to attend and it made easy for him to make the sudden announce on her that she would meet with her other sisters-in-law in his group’s date.

He had noticed that Youngsaeng was having a more troublesome as he couldn’t make Kyuri to believe in him because his sudden announcement. He breathed from his mouth, watching as the white smoke vanished in front of him.

“You’re freezing.” A feminine voice greeted him from his back. He only could grin awkwardly despite the fact that her statement was all correct. He was freezing in a real meaning. When both of them had jumped into the warm car, Jun was kind of surprised when BoA pushed herself to him, kissing him warmly and passionately.

The kind of kiss he hadn’t got lately because they only shared some light skinship. This kiss is definitely something more that just light. She pulled of from him with that satisfy grin on her face. “I enjoy that.” She slowly said. Hyung Jun raised his eyebrow in confusion, he was still dazzled by her sudden movement. Couldn’t believe if it was real or something more.

“You’re freezing and now is the first day for the snow, isn’t it? I think I helped you with warming yourself?” She offered the explanation with a gentle nod, as if she had told him all of the truth.

“Bad girl.” He mumbled.

***

“Noooo.. Oppppaaa… Noooo..” If ever Kyu Jong wishing for something, it would be to tie his sister in her bed or just dragged her away while blindfolded her or tie her hands and legs and don’t forget to gag .

She was just too noisy for his level. He groaned when she successfully freed herself and ran away. She had refused to wear the mini dress he had bought for her. He had settled everything for Jungmin and her but yet, she refused to be nice.

“Come on, Just let her to wear something more that. You know that it’s so cold outside right? And you expect her to wear that?” Yubin laughed behind him, laughing his stupid choice of clothes.

“You know that I want her to be beautiful and look full of glory when she shows up, don’t you?” “I know baby.. But really, Even I do think that the dress is just too much. Let me dress her for you, is that fine?” She rubbed his back, calming him.

“Sure. Please do.” He said, excusing himself from the desperate situation. “I’ll call you once we finished.” She said almost whispering before kissing him. Assuring him to leave the problems to her.

“Do well.” He said before sending her to face his stubborn sister.

***

He struggled to make himself comfortable. Not that the girl in front of him had done something bad, but more because she was just too brave and innocent when it came about him. He didn’t want to admit, but he knew that he had thrown away his pride when he decided to make it up with her.

Long time ago, he would laugh on the decision but right now, he loved it. He loved to know that he had her for him only. He loved her figure, standing with all of the confident she had. She was watching herself silently in the mirror, he didn’t know what she was thinking bout. But surely he would be sad if it was a bad one.

Being not sure about everything, he rose up from his seat, hugging her slimy waist from the back. He praised their look in the mirror, so well. They match each other perfectly. He watched the way he hugged her and the way Hyosung starred back on his eyes from the mirror.

Her fingers slowly went up only to find his precious face. He loved the touch, loving that the touch had given him so much more than just love. He knew he wouldn’t like it if the touch gone. He would hate himself if he let the girl in his embrace walking away from him. He replayed every scene of them in his mind.

He knew how hard it was for her, to change him and to fit herself with him. He admired all of her hard work. And he admired it because it was her who doing the entire job.

“I love you.” He said lowly, kissing her lips deeply as he caught sight of the first snow out there from the window near them.

***

“Shall we go?” Youngsaeng looked at Kyuri pleadingly. “Tch, I hate you oppa.” Kyuri mumbled, going inside the car. Youngsaeng sighed, he still got hated after the sudden announcement. He the engine, once or twice he would glance on Kyuri. She was still being stubborn, she didn’t want to look at him.

When they stopped on the traffic lamp, she finally turned her head to him. “Feel better?” He grinned widely. She glared him, she was still pouting. “I’m sorry okay? I was busy thus I couldn’t contact you. You were so busy by yourself yesterday, you were in Japan, remember?” He bluntly talked.         

“I didn’t ask you anything.” She replied coldly. Youngsaeng stopped talking, he puffed his cheeks in a cute way to show her how sorry he was. “Stop being so cute, oppa. You really make me melt in a second with that aegyo.” She giggled, pinching his cheeks.

“Kyuuuhhhrriii.. Sthhoopp..” Youngsaeng tried to get away from her pinch but seemed like she was taking her revenge to him with that way. He looked at her with his puppy eyes, asking her to release him. Kyuri melted with the way he looked, with a regret she released him.

“We’re going to eat lunch together after the date, ok?” He started talking again as the traffic light had changed its color to green. “Just focus on the street, oppa. If you talk too much, you’ll lose your focus.” Kyuri warned him, felt worried.

“Alright, anything for my princess.” Youngsaeng giggled.

***

Jungmin looked over Hyun Joong suspiciously. “What?” Hyun Joong’s famous word came out as the response for Jungmin’s look. “Why I have to dress casually? You said it’s a blind date, maybe I have to use something formally?” Jungmin beamed.

Suddenly, from the corner of the room, a loud laugh was heard. “You’re so innocent for your age, Jungmin-ssi.” Hyosung said as she walked to him. “Why?” Jungmin tilted his head, looking at his y sister-in-law. “Are you stupid or what? It’s a first date and it’s freezing like hell out there. Are you sure you want to wear something formally and not something comfortable?” Hyosung smirked when she had finished.

Hyun Joong laughed from his seat, “That’s my baby.” Jungmin glared over the two, finally sighed in agreement. “Fine. I’ll go change.” “That’s right, big boy.” Hyosung giggled, pushed him to his room. “Aren’t you going to tell me who is gonna be my partner?” Jungmin said before entering to the bedroom. Hyosung pushed the door lightly, smiling sweetly as she said “It’s not a blind date if you know her before you met in the event.”

Jungmin pouted, hating the couple so much.

***

“So, you bring her?” Hyun Joong talked through the phone, he glanced over the rear mirror only to spot Jungmin’s car was tailing his. “Yeah, she’s struggling to run away right now.” Kyu Jong replied from the other side. He was glaring on his sister to make her stop whining.

“Sounds like she’s going to run away soon.” Hyun Joong chuckled. “Yeah hyung. So, how’s Jungmin? Is he right behind you?” “Well, He’s a well mannered boy. He’s following me without even trying to crash the car.” Hyun Joong said, glancing to the rear mirror once again.

“DID YOU SAY JUNGMIN?” A high-pitched scream of Kyu Jong’s sister soon heard from Hyun Joong’s phone. Hyosung who was sitting beside him cringed when she heard the sound. “Hey, tell her to calm. I’m going to call you later. We’re very close to the meeting place.” Hyun Joong hurriedly hung up the phone. He rubbed his ear, his eyebrows frowned. “I have never expected Eun-ah could be like that.” He hissed.

“Then you never know that a girl could do something loud only to make herself calm.” Hyosung hummed. “I don’t think you do that.” He replied. He honked Jungmin, to tell him that the place is in front of them. Jungmin responded with a louder honk voice. “Damn, are they trying to make me deaf?!” Hyun Joong nagged.

Hyosung just giggled as they slowly entered the park field of the building.

***

“Hey, Youngsaeng hyung. Ah, Kyuri-ssi.” Hyung Jun greeted them as he eyed his hyung with a question look. How could he come after Youngsaeng? Everybody knew that his hyung is too careful when he had to drive by himself. “Hey, magnae. Oh, hey BoA.” Youngsaeng waved to the girl behind Hyung Jun, didn’t really notice that questioning look from his dongsaeng.

“So you’re here earlier than us…” Hyung Jun still tried to dig the information, how could he arrive faster than his magnae? “Yeah, I and Kyuri have been here for 20 minutes.” He chuckled. “Oh, right.” Hyung Jun muttered silently.

They didn’t really notice the awkward condition between Kyuri and BoA who only could exchange smile to each other. It was Youngsaeng who finally realized it and tried to warm the situation with a talk about their plan for Jungmin. It was a wrong move, of course.

The girls had their frowns on, didn’t understand what he was trying to say. Hyung Jun didn’t help too instead he was trying to figure out what he should grab from the recording studio. “It’s not that romantic to meet someone in a recording, is it?” He said loud, making the others to look at him.

“Well.. Blame your babo hyung to plan everything.” Youngsaeng said, referencing to Hyun Joong’s lame choose. “Well, don’t worry. I have planned date place for my baby girl.” Hyung Jun scooted closer to BoA. “Hey!” She slapped him playfully. The other couple giggled on their silly act.

 “Did I miss the whole things?” A panic voice stormed into the room. They all turned their heads only to find Hyosung who was looking at them innocently but also panicky. “It’s okay, Hyosung-ah. You missed nothing,” Youngsaeng laughed on her. Kyuri pretended to cough only to catch Youngsaeng’s attention.

“Oh, are you jealous baby?” Youngsaeng giggled, lingering his arms around the girl’s waist. “YAH! Don’t make me jealous!” A yell soon came. “Oh, hey Jungminnie!” Youngsaeng laughed innocently. “Don’t act innocent but actually you’re giving me hard time.” Jungmin murmured.

“Don’t be too whiny, your girl is coming soon. Take a seat, horse.” Hyun Joong teased. “Oppa,” Hyosung nudged him, giving sign that she wanted to play around with the others. “Go ahead, baby.” Hyun Joong ruffled her hair and soon she had talked about many things with the girls. They seemed not awkward again in front of each other, Hyosung did help.

“Hello. Sorry for coming late.” Yubin greeted them. Kyu Jong was not far away behind, Yubin forced a smile as if she was giving the other sign why they were so late. “Oh, it’s alright, Yubin-ssi. Must’ve been so hard to drag her here.” Hyun Joong giggled. “Who’s her?” Jungmin asked from the back but they gave no response.

“Is my little baby here?” Hyung Jun said enthusiastically. “She’s here, trying to rip my head.” Kyu Jong said sarcastically. “Kyaahh..” Hyosung’s childish act once again calmed all of them. “Where’s the girl?” She chuckled. Kyuri and BoA exchanged look, Hyosung was surely still a kid.

“It’s here.” Kyu Jong pulled the girl to their sight. “YOU!” Jungmin and the girl screamed together. “Ah, this is fantastic.” Yubin said, massaging her forehead. “Of course it’s fantastic. A couple had been made even since we don’t know it.” Hyosung cheerfully said.

“Hyosung-ah… You make me stress.” Jungmin groaned. Ignored his groan, Hyosung approached the girl, taking her hands. “I’m sure you’re Kim Eun-ah right? I’m Jun Hyosung~ Hyun Joong’s girlfriend. Nice to meet you.” Hyosung greeted, smile never left her face.

Eun-Ah giggled shyly, introducing herself. “I’m Kim Eun-Ah. I’m Kyu Jong’s sister and I’m….” Before she was able to continue her sentence, Kyuri quickly continued it for her. “Jungmin’s girlfriend. Yeah, we know that.” The horse groaned loudly again when his name was brought into the conversation.

“Ah, shouldn’t we go to our date place now?” BoA stood up, giving her best excited face. “Sure, it’s lunch time soon. Anyone wants to eat lunch with us?” Youngsaeng offered.  Soon, the couples were signing themselves. “Ah! Forgot to mention! Eun-Ah and Jungmin are blocked from the date! You guys should have known yourself better, so maybe you can go to your favorite place.” Kyu Jong said, smiling like an angel.

“What?! No way oppa!!” “Are you crazy?!” The couples shook their heads because of the two’s loud yell. “That’s not a polite way to tell us your thought. You two have to go to somewhere else as punishment.” Yubin wave her finger in front of their face.

They both sighed, feeling betrayed.

***

There was a tense silence in the car. They didn’t even bother to glance on each other. The situation didn’t make it even better. Eun-Ah tried to say something but finally didn’t let any words to escape from her lips. It was a loud voice of Hyung Jun’s honk that made both of them cringes and looked at each other.

Jungmin rolled the window down. “What is it?” He asked as looking at the street in front of them. “Talk!” Hyung Jun screamed and faded away as he fastened his speed. “Dammit.” Jungmin mumbled.

“Where are we going?” Eun Ah finally talked after preventing herself for not doing it. “Where do you want to go?” Surprisingly, he asked in a soft tone. “What about the one we always visited when you’re not this busy?” Eun Ah advised, giving him a glance.

“That’s a good choice.” And thus, they drove to their favorite place. They looked at each other and sighed before entering the place. It was still all the same like they had always remembered. It was nice and cool, a bit of dark. “It’s nice to be here again after sometime.” Eun Ah slowly said. A smile soon appeared on her face.

Little they didn’t know, the other couples were there too, eavesdropping on them. “Well, it’s like years. Since our break up.” Jungmin sighed. “It has been that long.” Eun Ah said, silence wrapped them again. They both lost in their thought, thinking back to what had happened.

“Did you find someone better than me afterwards?” Jungmin asked, looking at Eun Ah. “Why? Are you jealous?” Eun Ah asked back, giggled to his question. “It’s not like that. I’m just curious.” Jungmin shyly said, he tried to hide his blushing face but failed. Eun Ah laughed. “No. I have never found someone better than you to be exact.” Eun Ah said, holding the glass higher.

He was about to talk back but then the waitress came and put their foods. “Itadakimasu.” Eun Ah said, teasing the elder. “You remember that routine.” Jungmin smiled. “So, with all of this pressure around, are we going to be a couple once again?” Ignored his comment on her tease, she asked about the date instead. “If you want to.” Jungmin mumbled.

“Are you telling me that you still love me?” Eun Ah looked at him questioningly. “I have loved you since the first time.” Jungmin replied sincerely. “I don’t want to kiss you, we’re eating right now.” Eun Ah jokingly said. They laughed together before finally stopped. “You know, your humor sense is your best point. I love you, Eun-Ah.” Jungmin said, looking at her lovingly.  It was her turn to blush and tried to hide it.

“Why? Don’t you like it?” Jungmin was getting closer to her, with a quick movement he pecked her cheeks. “So it was a right decision to match up you two.” A cold voice was heard, followed by giggles around them. The couple widened their eyes, couldn’t believe with what they saw.

Pouting Kyu Jong and the rest of the group was there, watching them in a concern look. Jungmin coughed, Eun Ah bowed. “It’s okay Kyu-ah. We all need some privacy sometimes.” Yubin cheered him on. “But they have never admitted that they were… Oh sorry, I meant they ARE in a relationship.” Kyu Jong snapped.

“Jungmin, I think it’s your time to declare it to us.” Youngsaeng said, grinning widely. “Uhm.. Alright.. Everyone, this is Eun Ah. Kyu Jong’s sister and also my girlfriend. We dated for 2 years but broke up and right now we’re having a relationship again.” He stated.

“We know.” The others laughed, sitting together with them. “It’s gonna be a long day.” Hyun Joong said wisely. Laughed and mocks were everywhere around them that afternoon.

 

 


 

It was a lame ending and story... TT____TT

For B.A.P's part I think I have to think some more...