kloud9 ~ SUNHWAXYONGGUK ~

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter title : Although I wanted to...

 

“You know what? You’re too childish!” YongGuk almost bit Sunhwa’s puffing cheeks if he didn’t control himself. “Then what? Is that a problem for you?! I don’t even have any business with you!” Sunhwa replied, harshly.

They were in the middle of another fight that day. Another silly fight. They couldn’t be said as one of the best pairing as they had been irritated to each other. Sunhwa  didn’t like the facts that YongGuk had taken her unnies’ hearts. And YongGuk didn’t feel okay with her stubbornness.

The other bandmates didn’t try to take them a part. They enjoyed the scene actually, specially when the two had a feeling for each other but they kicked it aside every time they fought. Sunhwa liked YongGuk and vice versa. They had known this fact, but this couple was so different. They agreed for not being together before passing some moments together. They would fight like no tomorrow, and once again, they didn’t care with their feeling when the fight had started.

“Fine! Whatever! I don’t care anymore!” Sunhwa gave a sign for both of them to stop the silly fight. “Whatever ! You’re super childish ! How can people love you? No boys would like you!” YongGuk shouted, he knew he would regret those words to come out from his lips, but he was being tired of Sunhwa’s spoiled attitude.

“Have  you two finished battling ?” Their bandmates asked, they all peeped at them. They panted heavily as they had shouted to each other for almost an hour. “Come! Let’s eat together!” SECRET members showed them the foods they got for them as snacks while watching their battle.

Sunhwa glared YongGuk for the last time before leaving him. YongGuk glared back at her back. But a little we don’t know, they spoke deep in their hearts. Apologizing toward each other, explained further about their acts. Yes, they had that kind of relationship. Different in the hearts and on lips.

“I’m sorry because I’ve said that no boys would like you.. It’s a lie.. You know that I like you right?” YongGuk’s heart whispered. “I know you like me , why do I have to be angry?” Sunhwa’s heart whispered back.

Always like that, every fights would be ended with their hearts whispering to each other. Every fight sometimes made a big wound in their hearts. But they just healed it and believed to their love again. That’s the other unique side of this couple. They never tried to be romantic or cute. They avoided those things, because YongGuk used to say those weren’t his style. And Sunhwa just being a sweet girl, obeying his words.

Days had passed since the fight, and Sunhwa just became more anxious. She had planned to change something.

***

They fought again. This time about YongGuk’s cold behaved to many people. YongGuk actually didn’t really understand why they had to discuss (fight) about that. Since the first time they confessed, they had a deal to just go along with his cold side. But why now Sunhwa busy shouted to him about that?

YongGuk’s eyes automatically glared Sunhwa. Something which was changed was Sunhwa didn’t glare him back. Her eyes full with tiredness. YongGuk’s heart started voicing his fear. The invisible line had been missing, by the stubbornness of him.

Sunhwa stayed still, voiced her words. YongGuk did fight her back. Until the unexpected thing happened. Sunhwa cried, knelt on the floor, her head bowed. She sobbed hard. YongGuk’s heart winced, feeling so hard to breathe as he saw Sunhwa’s position.

“Sunhwa-ah…..” He tried to speak but his voice escaped as a whisper. Not even louder than a small whimper. Sunhwa didn’t move. Being stubborn and weak at the same time. YongGuk finally let his temper to go to the shortest level.

“I can’t do it again… I’m still a woman, YongGuk-ah..” She said, her body was shaking as her tears still rolled down her face. “What… what do you mean?” “I want a normal relationship.. Can’t I?” She cried again.. Harder this time.

“Sunhwa…. What do you want to say actually?” He held her wrists, hard enough to make the skin became red. The fear ran in a circle movement in his heart. He couldn’t tell how scared he was with the next words which would be spilled by Sunhwa.

“Let me forget this feeling .. And start something new..” Those words slapped him, hard.

***

2 weeks … a month …  2 months… and It was already been 6 months. Their relationship became awkward as days passed. They didn’t know how they could hold out those days which passed too fast. When they had to face each other, they would avoid that situation. And it worked, at least not for today ..

Sunhwa had a schedule together with YongGuk, to promote TS Entertainment. Another CF, and variety show. In the same day. The result was, they had to do many skinship. Had to face each other in every chances.

Acted like they were a very romantic couple. Which was too difficult for YongGuk, but he tried anyway. And he made it.

When they were in the middle of recording, YongGuk made everyone was shock with his confession. “To be honest, I have someone who I loves too much..” The staffs and MC were quickly turned their attention to him. “This girl has taken my heart for months.. But we didn’t have any chance to get closer.. Then, she decided to end our love story.. We even couldn’t be considered as dating!” YongGuk laughed bitterly.

“Is she an idol?” one of the guest asked. “Yes.. She is .. She’s my sunbae,” another chuckle escaped from him. “What happened to both of you?” Sunhwa asked. “You’ve known her!” YongGuk pouted, earning giggles from the audiences. “Hey.. I have a right to ask! We’re so close!” The other guests agreed with Sunhwa. So, they started intimidating YongGuk to tell the story.

“Kekeke.. Ara.. She avoids me every time we meet.. I couldn’t accept it at the first.. But then I start learning how to accept that fact.. I learn how to be not egoist like I used to be with her.. But oh, she hasn’t changed her behaved to me. I think that I’ve done worst thing ever in her life,” YongGuk sighed.

“I wanna make a confession too,” Sunhwa raised her hand, and now people gave her their eyes. “I have someone who I love so much too! He’s such a cold hearted boy.. like what I’ve dreamt for all this time.. But I never knew that maybe someday, I want him to be warm.. The day when I hoped him to be warm was coming.. And when he said that he couldn’t change, it broke my heart.. I decided to just move on, avoiding him.. Everything..” “Don’t you know that you make him hurt?” YongGuk said.

“Can he ? I’ve been so sad to avoid him for this long time.. But he never shows that he has changed..” Suddenly, YongGuk jumped until he stood up. His eyes only settled on Sunhwa. “BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO MAKE YOU HURT!” And Sunhwa followed his act, she stood up, now facing each other.  “WHY ?? WHY YOU NEVER SHOW IT TO ME ? I’VE GOT TOO MUCH WOUNDS FROM YOUR ACTS THESE 6 MONTHS!!” Before Sunhwa could continue, YongGuk smashed his lips on hers, let the sweet taste of her lips being tasted. Tears still could be felt. “Mianhae…” He whispered. Totally forget where they were.

“So… Maybe you two just need to wait your fans and company’s decision,” And so followed by claps and congratulated words. They just grinned shyly. “Sorry.. But I just love you too much..” YongGuk whispered.