kloud9 ~ JiEunXKikwang

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter Title : Is This What We Called Innocent?

 

Kikwang looked through his band mates, they grinned slyly. “Damn you guys..” he sighed. In front of him, SECRET members were talking to each other, looked very serious. After argued with himself, he decided to keep moving on. He had been there for a while anyway.

“Annyeong haseyo,” he said and bowed, made the 4 girls looked at him suddenly. “Oh! Annyeong haseyo, kikwang-ah!” They bowed back for him. “What are you doing here?” Sunhwa tapped a space beside her to be sitting by Kikwang. “Gamshamnida.. Ah.. I’m here because I want to …” He didn’t get a chance to explain further because s approached the group, with those silly grins on their faces. “Wow! You all are here too?!” Jung Hana clapped her hands in excitement and hurriedly went to HyunSeung’s direction.

“Yuks… Give our Kikwang a chance, can’t you?” The magnae shook his head looking at the couple’s act. “What do you mean?” Hyosung frowned, and so did the other members of SECRET. “I meant that .. Kikwang wants to …” “DooJoon Hyung! Let me talk to her by myself!” Kikwang cut his leader’s words. “And why don’t you have some lovey dovey things with Hyosung noona huh?” he pouted before adding, “It would be easier if you make her busy….”

“YAH! What are you talking about?!” Hyosung hit his head with a very strong smack on his head. “Unnie!” JiEun warned her with her corner eyes. “auch.. Thank You JiEun-ah… Ah, for your information, Hyosung noona.. I want to take JiEun for a date,” Kikwang said, very slowly.

“You finally can say it~” Yoseob sang from the corner. “Hyung! Shut up!” “Wait wait a moment… You two… Are you two dating?” Sunhwa raised her eyebrows, followed by red cheeks from Kikwang and JiEun.

“Oh come on… You two?!” Hana almost screamed if Hyunseung didn’t shake his head to stop her. “Well….. Is that something wrong with that?” Kikwang grinned. “No of course not.. But it isn’t fair! Why you two didn’t tell us earlier?” Hyosung pouted, being annoyed with fact that her dongsaeng didn’t tell her, Hyosung is the leader!

“I’m sorry unnie because didn’t tell you earlier.. But .. It was so fast for both of us two,” JiEun cursed herself, now she would be in a big problem. “Hey babe.. Why not letting them go ? It’s their first date~” DooJoon gave a back hug and a kiss for Hyosung, to make her let the couple go. “Okay .. Okay.. You can go, but remember to comeback quickly~ Ara?!” “Yes, noona..” “Yes, unnie..” Kikwang and JiEun exchanged sights before walking, if it couldn’t be said as running to the front door of the café.

“They look so cute..” Sunhwa mumbled. “Main vocal and main dancer? That’s perfect,” Hana smiled. “Hem.. I agree with them~” Hyosung nodded.

***

“Where are we going to go?” Kikwang squeezed JiEun’s palm softly. “Do you think that amusement park would do?” JiEun asked back. “Do we have time for that?” Kikwang’s hand now rubbed the back of JiEun’s hand. “I will be very pleased,” JiEun chuckled. “and so.. We’ll go.. Anything to make you smile,” Kikwang winked.

They caught a cab, in order to make people not recognizing them. While they were in the cab, they didn’t talk too much, only hugging sometimes and squeezed each other’s hands. They didn’t want to cross more than those things. They wanted an innocent love, nothing more.

After paid the cab, they walked to the amusement park. And they enjoyed the sight of the amusement park from the gate. “You know what? Maybe today I would be drunk by happiness and kissed you,” JiEun whispered to Kikwang, and it worked on Kikwang of course. He giggled nervously.

“You’re blushing,” JiEun tilted her head. “Don’t look at me now..Let’s go!” Kikwang tried to hide his blushing face and ran while grabbing JiEun’s arm. “Hey! Kikwang-ah.. slow down,” JiEun panted, it was tiring, Kikwang did able to run very fast. “Kekeke.. Why ? Tired now?” Kikwang ruffled her hair. “Yes.. I’m thirsty.. And hungry!” JiEun jumped like a kid when she said that she was hungry. “Wait here, okay?” Kikwang said while pecking JiEun’s cheek. And thus, he ran to get some snacks.

10 minutes… 20 minutes… And 25 minutes… JiEun became angry. “What makes him going too long? It’s gonna be 30 minutes soon,” she whined. “Sorry! I just get this and this and this,” Kikwang winked slyly while giving JiEun things in each “this” word. In total, there were 10 things in JiEun’s palm..

Balloons, snacks, drinks, doll, hat, and more cute things. “Sweet,” JiEun’s eyes began teary. “Do you like it?” Kikwang hugged her, put his head on JiEun’s head. JiEun turned around, with palms handed the cute things from Kikwang. Now, facing Kikwang.

“Kikwang-ah..” She called softly “Hem?” Kikwang looked up to her. “I love you,” Thus, she kissed Kikwang.. Between the noise of the amusement park and under the very bright sky.