Kimeunsoo97 - Hyosung X Daehyun

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter Title : Don't Go

 

 

 

 

Daehyun was a sweet man and Hyosung was an understand woman. Both were born to be with each other or that was what they thought of themselves. They had been in a relationship since they were in the High School until now that they were having their celebrity life and dating secretly behind everyone’s back. They didn’t regret any decision they had, not even a little bit. They didn’t want to waste their energy to fight or crying or talking nonsense. All they wanted for themselves was happiness, peaceful love and life, and also stable career.

They hoped too much to the point they had forgotten which one was the dream or the reality. They had laughed about too many things that they didn’t know if there were any topics they could laugh on again without feeling bored. They were having too many times together until they finally felt bored with the same routines. They weren’t married yet but if they had to get married to each other and those were what they had to feel with each other, they would choose to not getting married and maybe lived separately.

“Hyosung-ah,” his melodic voice that she had known by her heart rang through the room and made her to turn around only to meet with his smiling figure. “Daehyun-ah!!” She chirped happily as she jumped off from the couch and surrounded his neck with her arms. She smiled but her heart felt different, it didn’t feel too happy to see him and it beat normally like nothing was happening and of course that was what he was almost feeling too but top of that, he was questioning why did he bother to visit her if he would just feel like this way?

“How are you?” He ignored his minds which were battling to each other with looking straight to her face. The smooth and honest eyes made him to feel uneasy about ignoring her for some quite of times and now finally feeling this forbidden feeling of letting her go from his embrace, the thin lips were teasing him as if they were asking if he sure wanted to let her go and now her soft cheeks that he had always caressed whenever he was feeling uneasy and she was near. She was nearly everything for him but that made him unable to breathe, he couldn’t control himself anymore because everything felt too much.

“I’m just a little bit confused these days but you make it all better!” She was faking it, she was swaying between saying the truth or the lies. She didn’t even know anymore if the two had a difference now. All she knew at the time was to not hurting his heart. They were both questioning what to say next as their minds had already floated to another place. “Daehyunnie~” She called him with a spoiled voice which made him twisted his eyebrows, there was always something up whenever she called him with ‘Daehyunnie’.

“Hem?” He was still smiling despite the fact that he was anxious deep inside. “Can we sit?” Hyosung asked again which made him even more anxious than before, something was really up and it wasn’t good. “Of course.” He tugged her gently to the couch and let her to sit on his lap while he played with her hair, he always loved to play with it. “Daehyun-ah… Do you think that maybe… we need a break?” His eyes immediately went to her face, shocked to her sudden outburst.

“What are you talking about?” He was aware with the clouds that suddenly covered her eyes, clouds that didn’t look good for him. She tried to avoid his eyes but they had already seen through her heart. Their bond was just that strong for them to fight on it. “Hyosung-ah,” He called for her sweetly which made her feeling way more uneasy. She hated the way he called for her name, it made her thinking that he had already planned something and he would force it down to though she would stubbornly ignore it.

“Do you really want us to take a break?” She was still looking away, everywhere but not to his eyes that would burn her down like a fire melting down chocolates. “Yes.” No, she wasn’t ready but her heart was dead already. She had no other reasons to say no, she was giving up with the inexistence of love in their relationship. She felt sick like hell whenever she had to fake her acts when they were alone and she wanted to change it. She wanted to discover things out before they would settle again.

“Let’s do it then.” The answer made her startled. “You can get a new boyfriend if you want but do remember that we haven’t separated officially.” He was just too nice for her, and she was screaming loudly to him from her heart. Why would he become so damn sweet when she was becoming y like this?

“Daehyunnieee…” She whined, feeling unsafe when she realized that he was going to go. “I’ll accompany you tonight.” He whispered to her sweetly before took her to the bedroom. Hyosung was anxious and she couldn’t sleep for half of the night. Daehyun was sleeping behind her and she didn’t want to disturb him with her problem, but when the dawn was approaching and she hadn’t fallen asleep, she became even more anxious.

That was when his arms wrapped themselves around her body and she could feel his chin was on her shoulder. It felt so awkward and uncomfortable but at the end, she fell asleep in the position. That morning, he was nowhere to be seen which stated that their deal was official from that day.

 

 

 

Hyosung’s mind had been wandering everywhere even since the deal was becoming reality. He had acted like a normal person, like he had no relations to her beside the senior and junior relationship they had in the company and the entertainment world. He had never sent her good morning texts or calls again which made her day was a little bit off.

She was somehow feeling uneasy about it and she disliked it as days passed and her mind was starting to feel anxious. She didn’t know it would come like this, she thought that when she and he became all normal, she would be alright. But she was not alright, she was anxious, hesitated about everything, and panic. He had never really given her the special look that he used to give her when they didn’t have the deal.

“I’m bored.” She announced to Zinger who was with her in the waiting room. Zinger chuckled as she kept checking on her cell phone, “I told ya to not doing the break.” She sounded careless which made Hyosung pouted. “I need something to fire my love again.” She stated to make herself look better but all she got was a loud laugh from Zinger. “Listen,” Zinger turned her body to her and gave her a serious look which made her looking at her back in an obeying manner, “My friend has an interest to you, why don’t you try it with him?” Hyosung was taken back by the sudden statement Zinger made for her. “But..” “He gave you the permission, so take this chance right away!” Zinger cut her off, not caring that she was actually fighting with herself inside. “Alright.” Hyosung sighed which was replied with a wide smile by Zinger who ten quickly typed on her cell phone.

 

 

 

It was late already but she just reached for her company for something important. Behind her, a boy was tailing her with an unsure expression. Hyosung who was finally realized that someone was still following her, finally stopped her steps in realization. She faced the nervous boy who was seemingly hesitant whenever he was around her as if she had a big role in the way he acted. “Jaehyo-ah, I’m sorry.” She voiced out with a sincere voice. She knew she had been too cruel with him since their ‘date’ but whatever, she couldn’t take it anymore. Whoever with him for the past hours, it was definitely not her. She didn’t enjoy eating in fancy restaurant with classical music, she loved home made dinner more and she loved normal restaurant as long they gave her the delicious foods they had. No, it wasn’t like she disliked what he had done for her in their first ‘date’. But the problem was her, not him.

“It’s okay. I know it will end up like this.” The sincere replied and smile broke her down. She stepped up and cupped his face on her hands. He was way taller than her but she was wearing her high heels which were actually helping her a lot in her move on him. “I’m really sorry, you really are sweet. I know you will find someone better than me. I believe that, but that girl wouldn’t be me.” She whispered as she smiled to him who was looking down at her with a faint smile.

“I should say goodbye then now?” He asked playfully with an unsure look to her. She nodded, “See you someday, Jaehyo-ah.” She gave him a peck on his cheek before watching him disappear from her sight. She let out a hard sigh as she realized that whatever she tried, it wouldn’t work. She had been too familiar with Daehyun already. She had addicted to the younger boy.

“Enjoyed your night?” A dialect voice greeted her as soon as she stepped into the company’s building. She froze, knowing who was talking behind her. “I did, thank you for asking.” She answered, her mind was laughing on her lie but then she ignored it all as she continued walking to the lift. He was following her closely from behind, her annoyed aura was received perfectly by her. “You enjoyed it eh.” He mumbled as they both stepped into the lift. “I did.” She voiced out coldly, she was still having a fight with herself and talking with him directly without having time to think about her acts at the day made it more complicated.

“I’m tired with all of this break nonsense.” He talked again from her back. He knew she was having a hard time to decide. He knew she was feeling alone, or was it just him who felt that way? There were no morning texts or calls from her like what they usually did when they were still together which actually drove him insane after a few days. She remained silent on her place which made him sighing in frustration. “You know.. let’s end it here.” He reached for her wrist, she didn’t try to avoid him and she just let it when he pulled her to his embrace. “I miss you.” He whispered to her, which was true anyway. He thought that it was a great idea to be away from her but the reality was harder than the dream, everything seemed to be tougher when she wasn’t with him. When he was lonely, he would talk to her but she probably wouldn’t pick her phone up which made him growing frustrate. His friends asked him to go to blind dates and he complied on it without complaining and even went with an excited heart but when the night approached, he knew that he wasn’t interested with any of those girls. He missed his Hyosung, he missed how match they were.

“I miss you too.” She started sobbing on his embrace which made him had to shush her and helped her walk out from the lift. He wiped off her tears and showered her with kisses and she received it with a grateful feeling. “I’m sorry to not realizing that you’re really my soul mate.” She whispered. He only chuckled as he gave her one last kiss which stayed long and got replied by her with the same passion.

“Don’t ever leave me anymore.” She whispered as she hugged him tight on his neck. He rubbed her back to reassure her that everything was going to be okay.