ichiru ~ HYOSUNG X SUNGJE

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter Title : "HEY!"

 

A whisper suddenly came into her heart. A whisper which saying that someone was watching her silently, but too much obviously. She looked to her back but the only thing she got was a man with beautiful face who was looking into a gift shop. Hyosung unknowingly gasped in awe because of the beautifulness of the man.

He realized that the girl he was staring before was staring back to him. He smiled, liked the fact and knew that his idea would work. “Hello,” He finally lifted up his eyes from the cute dolls which had cuteness as much as she did.  He smiled innocently while he actually knew the effect of his greet to the girl.

“Eh .. Are you talking to me?” She said as she looked around her, but none of them was looking into their direction. “Of course I am.. Do you see another person who is looking to me?” He giggled, ‘she is just too cute’ he thought.

“Pardon me to ask your name around the crowded,” He bowed but then quickly took out his hand from the jeans’ pockets. “I’m Kim Sungje~” He waited for her hands, but she was just too shock to even realize the hand in front of her. Tilted his head, Sungje coughed to make her come back to the earth. Hyosung only blinked twice and stared between Sungje and his hand. “Are you really only gonna stare me and my hand and not accepting my introducing?” Sungje said as he made a sad face. “Eh.. Oh.. I’m sorry.. I’m Hyosung, Jun Hyosung,” She grabbed his hand with blushing face.

“Ah jeongmal.. You’re so cute..” Sungje giggled and pinched her cheeks.

***

“Are you serious appa?!?!” Hyosung said in disbelief. His dad was looking at her with smiles. “Of course we’re sure. You two are going to be our magazine’s cover! You two are so handsome and pretty. Is there something matter?” Her appa chuckled on his daughter’s reaction.

“But…But..” “What is with the ‘buts’? Aren’t you and he friends?” Her mom , smiling too widely for her. “I’m always nervous whenever I’m with him,” She said honestly. “I won’t mind to get him as my son in law. He’s one of my business partner,” Her dad said bluntly.

“WHAT?” Hyosung gasped, looked at her father. “You don’t know it?” Her father widened his eyes. “Know what?!” She asked back suspiciously. “He’s older than you by 10 years and he’s one of my business partner,” Her father explained carefully.

Hyosung froze, ‘how could a baby face like him is older 10 years by me?!?!’ She thought. “I guess that you’re thinking of him now?” Her mother was sitting beside her, caressed her cheeks. “Umma.. Can you stop touching my cheeks? I believe that my cheeks are not going to be chubby anymore because of you and Sungje oppa!” She protested.

“Oh, how far is your relationship with him now?” His father asked, feeling interest toward their relationship further. “Arghhhh.. Stop it , umma, appa!” She quickly grabbed her things and went to her car. She drove slowly, she didn’t even know her destination. After a few minutes of driving, she had been in front of Sungje’s apartment building. She cursed herself, why in the earth she drove to that place. Right when she was going to drive away, two figures caught her eyes. Sungje’s and a girl.

They looked so happy, and full of energy, they even hugged each other. A wound slowly formed in Hyosung’s heart.

***

“Hello! How are you?! Isn’t it going to be fun?” Sungje laughed, he slung his arms around Hyosung’s waist, but he got nothing. Hyosung’s face was pale but hatred was on it. “Hyosung-ah , are you okay?” He asked, carefully turned Hyosung’s body to face him. Hyosung only lifted her head a little, “Yes of course, now.. Excuse me,” Hyosung answered and vanished from his face so fast.

“Did I do something wrong?” He frowned. Meanwhile, Hyosung was busily scolding herself. “Why did you do that?! He might think that you’ve seen something forbidden!” She said to herself. “Argh.. Why the pain hasn’t faded away?!” She winced as she felt a pain in her heart again when she thought about hugging Sungje. “That’s his right.. Hyosung-ah..” She told herself once again.

“Hyosung-ssi..” Someone tapped her back, made she jerked and jumped to her front. “A..Are you okay?” The staff seemed shock with her action. “Ah.. Nde.. Mianhamnida.. What’s the matter?” She felt herself blush, embarrassed with her own act. “The photoshoot is going to start, we all are waiting for you,” He said calmly. He noticed that Hyosung seemed to be not looking well.

“Oh .. Okay .. Please wait for one minuter, I’m going to change these heels,” Hyosung bowed slightly and went in a hurry to change her shoes. “Is Sungje oppa there already?” “Of course, Hyosung-ssi.. He was anxious for your appearance,” The staff smiled.

“Oh…” Was the only answer she gave. She didn’t even have any sparkling feeling in her heart as she knew that Sungje probably was dying to wait her. “Hyosung-ah.. What did take you so long?” Sungje pouted, hugged her warmly, which made Hyosung gasped for a while. “Aniya.. These heels were hiding from me,” Hyosung pulled out her cold image, which rarely being showed up. Sungje frowned, he pulled himself from Hyosung, “Is that something wrong? Why your voice is so cold toward me?” He asked, confused.

“Nothing is wrong, Sungje opp.. Ah , I meant Sungje-ssi.. Now, shall we start the filming?” Hyosung pointed to the photographer who was waiting for them patiently. Hyosung walked first, left Sungje behind, thought about what actually happened to Hyosung. “Okay.. Two of you have to pose extremely serious.. Can you?” The photographer explained carefully as he saw Hyosung’s cold face.

“Nde.” Hyosung answered. Sungje sighed, why the theme was so hard? He followed Hyosung’s step to the park in front of them. 1..2..3.. 4 hours already and they had done. “Hyosung-ah!” Sungje pulled her wrist. “What?” Hyosung monotony asked. “You do have something wrong with your mood,” Sungje said, frustrate. “Nothing’s wrong. That’s it..” Hyosung said. When she wanted to continue her walk, one of the staff brought a recorder over them. “What is it?” Sungje asked, felt aroused. “We have to record the backstage and the process.. For the end, would you give us some speech?” The cameraman asked.

“Hyosung-ssi.. You’re first,” Sungje pushed her forth. “Tch.. Look who’s talking.. Do you guys believe it that I’ve liked this man since 2 weeks after we met? What a waste of time to like an older guy and playboy one..” She chuckled, leaving the cameraman and Sungje dumbfounded.

“HYOSUNG-AH!” “No!” “Turn around, would you?!” “Never!” “I love you!” “…..” “Will you kiss me?” “No!” “But I do love you!” “……. Well…… That’s another story….” “I will get your kiss,” And so, Sungje ran faster, surrounded her waist with his arms and kissed her.

“You will have to give me your night to listen my explanations.. You deserve it, don’t you think?”  Sungje said, when he saw that Hyosung was going to shook her head and said no, he cupped her face and kissed her hard. “I don’t like “no” .. Especially when it comes out from you,” He whispered huskily.

“I won’t say no again, babo,” She said, tiptoed and kissed him back, surpised both of them


NB : I will not show up until a week maybe ? LOL ~ There's a motif behind it guys hahaha .. You still can request to me about the pairing ^^ ~ :) <3 I'm really thankful because of your supports .. Thank you so much ! Xie xie ~ Wo ai ni ~ ^_^