aYi_foRevEr501 ~ YOUNGSAENGxQ-RI

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter title : The Snow Prince

 

Youngsaeng looked over to the calendar next to him and found out that the day was being circled. He tilted his head, feeling a little bit confused. In a second, he jumped in shock. “Ah! It’s Kyuri birthday!” He mumbled. He went to his room, thinking hard what he should do.

Then suddenly his phone ringing, he gave a short stare at the ID. “Kyungieeee,” Youngsaeng whined in the most spoiled tone. “Hyung, If I was beside you, I will throw my punch for you.. I swear..” Youngsaeng pouted on Kyu Jong’s words. “Ara.. Ah wait.. Why are you calling me?” “I just want to remind you about T-Ara’s Q-Ri’s birthday party,” Kyu replied calmly. “Huh???? I didn’t get any invitation!” Youngsaeng started panic.

“Hyung.. Calm down..You won’t get the invitation because you haven’t taken care of it..” “….. What?” Youngsaeng put his stupid face. “Oppa.. Let me explain to him..” Someone near Kyu Jong took the cell phone from him. “YoungSaeng oppa! It’s Mei..” “Ah..Hello Mei..” There was a silence before Mei sighed.

“Oppa… I know that it will happen.. Have you forgotten that you offered T-Ara’s members to hold a party for Kyuri unnie?” Mei said calmly, and cold. Youngsaeng was playing with his doll when Mei reminded him about his act last week.

“Now you’ve remembered it..” Kyu’s voice was heard. “OMO!!! I FORGOT !!! AHHHH..EOTTOHKEEE??”  Youngsaeng jumped around. “Tell him to come to our apartment.It’s still 8 in the morning,” Mei spoke to Kyu. “Hyung.. Mei wants you to go here,” Kyu re-told his girlfriend’s instruction. “Ara.. You two have to help me!” “Yah!” Before Kyu could continue, YoungSaeng hang up the phone.

He rushed to his car and went straight away to his dongsaeng’s apartment. “Hyung,” Kyu welcomed him, pulled him to get in. “Hey oppa..” Mei waved her hand. “Help me pleaseeee…” Youngsaeng begged to them, in his most sad expression. “Oh.. Look who is begging to us,” Mei said, didn’t even look interested. “Yah!” Youngsaeng pinched her. “Ouch… Okay…. We’re gonna tell you our plan since we’ve known it will happen.. Now, sit down properly!” Mei pouted.

“Hyung.. I want you to talk honest to us..” “Yeah?” “You like that girl right?” “Huh?” YoungSaeng sat anxiously. “Who is ‘girl’?” Youngsaeng asked. “Kyuri unnie..” Mei replied. The awkward silence appeared as YoungSaeng was busy shifting his eyes on Kyu Jong and Mei.

“Answer it oppa.. Yes or no?” Mei asked again. “I don’t know!” Youngsaeng covered his face. “Think about that oppa..We’ll wait for your answer..And then, we will make you fulfilling your  promise on T-Ara unnies..” Youngsaeng sighed as he heard Mei’s ultimate, no one could debate a Mei.

YoungSaeng sank in his mind, remembering his moments with Kyuri. He felt like a butterfly was flying in his stomach everytime he remembered her smile. “So, it’s very clear.. You like her..” Kyu broke the silence. “Uh..” “Don’t try to lie to me hyung.. I know you like her.. You have to see your behaves when you’re near her..” “But Kyu-ah…” “What? Now you remember about your ‘I don’t want to marry’ quote?” Youngsaeng froze when Kyu talked honestly to him.

“Oh come on.. We know that your heart had been broken because she was close with a guy.. But she’s free now!” Kyu yelled, YoungSaeng gulped. “So..We’ll give our plan and you have to agree.. Plus, maybe you want to think about this,” Kyu explained his idea.

***

“Hey, Kyuri!” YoungSaeng waved his hands to a girl in his imagination. “Ah.. I can’t do this,” He mumbled. But before he putting down his hand, a voice greeted him “Hello YoungSaeng oppa.”

The voice successfully made him jumped in surprise. “..W..What are you doing there?” “I should ask that first,” Kyuri giggled. “I want to take you to some places,” Kyuri stopped giggling and now looked straight to YoungSaeng’s eyes. “Pardon me oppa?” “Let’s buy your gifts ! From me,” YoungSaeng formed a peace sign, doing an aegyo after that. “Gifts?” “Yes !” YoungSaeng pouted.

“But I..” “Kyuri unnie! You can go with YoungSaeng oppa..” T-Ara’s magnae gave him a mischievous smile. “Huh?” Kyuri looked to the other members and they nodded in agreement, even their manager nodded. “Aigo.. Alright.. I’m going with you oppa..”

“Good!” Youngsaeng said as he smiled widely.

***

“Why we’re here?” Youngsaeng drove his car to the biggest shopping centre. “We’re going to buy some pretty stuffs,” He replied, short. “For who?” Kyuri clearly forgot her own birthday. Youngsaeng looked at her in disbelief. “I don’t know that you’ve forgotten your own birthday?” YoungSaeng tilted his head. “My…OMO!” Kyuri’s eyes being totally big when she remembered her special birthday.

“Don’t make me scared with those eyes.. Come on.. Let’s hunt your birthday presents!” Youngsaeng pulled her out from the car. Youngsaeng just followed Kyuri’s steps, didn’t interrupt her from her happiness feeling.

He even carried the things for Kyuri, and bought her. Kyuri suddenly stopped in front of a shoes shop. “Why?” Youngsaeng asked when he finally realized that Kyuri didn’t move from the glass window. “I want the shoes,” She mumbled. Youngsaeng followed her gaze down to the shoes.

“Oh.. Let’s buy them then..” YoungSaeng had stepped his feet to the shop when Kyuri pulled him back. “Don’t..” She said. “Why? You want it right?” YoungSaeng raised his eyebrows. “I don’t want to take all of your money,” Kyuri pouted. Youngsaeng looked straight too her, trying hard to understand what did she mean.

“Ah..” He then got the meaning. “No.. It’s okay.. It’s your birthday!” He said happily. “And you’re my crush,” Youngsaeng added in his mind. “But still…..” Before Kyuri had any chance to answer him, YoungSaeng grabbed her wrist, pulling her to the shop.

“Can we help you sir?” “Yes.. I want those shoes..” YoungSaeng pointed out to the beautiful shoes. “Sure..”  When the servant bowed to wore it on Kyuri, YoungSaeng held her hands. He smiled before taking it from her hands and then he bowed. Kyuri blushed hard when she saw YoungSaeng wore the shoes on her.

“So.. What do you think?” YoungSaeng stood up, he didn’t know the red shade on Kyuri’s face. The servant answered the question for him, “The shoes look very beautiful on your girlfriend, sir.” Youngsaeng turned his gaze to the servant and started giggling uncomfortably. “Oh.. Thank you..” “I’m not his girlfriend,” Kyuri blinked her eyes. The servant looked at them and YoungSaeng gently explained privately. “She will be mine tonight,” He whispered.

Kyuri looked them confusedly but Youngsaeng just smiled. They paid the shoes, started looking around for cute stuffs. “Oppa.. Is this okay for you to buy many things for me?” “If tonight you will have a party, you have to wear all of them,” Youngsaeng replied simply. Kyuri just shook her head, feeling more confused. She then turned her sight to another place.

YoungSaeng took the chance, he looked to the other direction as his hand slowly took Kyuri’s hand. Kyuri watched how their hands intertwining but she didn’t complain and Youngsaeng pretended like nothing had happened. And so, they kept holding hands.

***

The party who was held for Kyuri’s birthday was big and crowded. The noise couldn’t be avoided anymore. When the blowing candles session had came, they finally stopped the noise and sat on the labeled chairs. Yeah, they held a dinner too.

“So.. LET’S COUNT !” The T-Ara members happily accompany Kyuri on the stage. As the time had came, Kyuri blew the candles. She laughed which according to Youngsaeng’s eyes that time beautiful. The SS501 members were sitting together, they exchanged each other’s news. When it was YoungSaeng’s time to tell them the news, Kyu took it away from him.

“YoungSaeng hyung is having a feeling for the birthday girl,” He said with a big smile. “Yah!!!” “Really?!” All of them started being noisy. “sssshhh.. Please don’t talk about it too loud,” YoungSaeng begged them, his face already red.

“Ara.. Tell us more!” And with that, YoungSaeng told all of them his feeling and his plan to make her his. “I will help you,” The already drunk leader stood up, running to the stage. He already held the mic. YoungSaeng eyed the other members, all of them had a panic face. He sighed before walking to the stage. HyunJoong had said some nonsense things. “Oh..And do you know that my beloved friend, YoungSaeng is having a crush to a girl? Her name is..” Before he could finish the words, YoungSaeng closed his mouth.

“Bring him back,” YoungSaeng gave his leader to JungMin. He coughed awkwardly on the stage. “Actually.. I have my own plan for my crush.. But since my leader had made it worse for me, I will make a confession here..” He smiled, turning his face to where Kyuri was. Kyuri blushed again. “I’m not good in words.. So maybe I will sing..” He grinned.

The crowd clapped, giving him more strength. He whispered some words to the band behind him and started singing.

“Oh… Girl ireun haessali bichineun..

Neoui singgeureon moseup nae nunmangul gajyeogan geolkka..

I wanna be your lover.. Oh girl gakkai dagagal ttaemyon..

Sumi makhil geotman gata jakku dasi dolaseoge dwae..

Deo isang ireom andwineunde .. Mameul geunyeoga neukkil su itge..

Dolabwabwa jigeumiya gidaryeo on gobaek ..

Show me your eyes and give you my love .. Nan niga joheungeol love you forever..

Come to my heart, listen my song for you .. Boyeojulkke neol hyanghan mam..

Gobaekhalkke geudaemanui wangjirangeol..

Girl neo tteonan nunnaerin geori.. Namgyeojin naui baljiguk yeope sujupge seoitgeon hae..

Dajimhae hayan nunbichcheorom.. Sunsunhage neol saranghagetdaneun geol..

Yaksokhalkke eonjena neol jikyeojulgeorago..

Show me your eyes and give you my love.. Nan niga joheungeol love you forever..

Come to my heart, listen my song for you .. Boyeojulkke neol hyanghan mam..

Gobaekhalkke geudaemanui wangjirangeol..

Neol bomyeon dugeungoryeo seuchyeoman gatjiman..

Oneuleun noege igeotman jeonhago sipeo.. Neol saranghae…

 I wanna stay with you and love you forever..Show me your eyes and give you my love..

Nan niga joheungeol love you forever..

Come to my heart, listen my song for you .. Boyeojulkke neol hyanghan mam..

Gobaekhalkke geudaemanui wangjirangeol.. ..Show me your eyes and give you my love..

Nan niga joheungeol love you forever..

Come to my heart, listen my song for you .. Boyeojulkke neol hyanghan mam..

Gobaekhalkke geudaemanui wangjirangeol”

(Snow Prince by SS501)

Kyuri cried when the song had ended, she ran to the stage, hugging YoungSaeng who was shock at first. But then, he slowly her hair. “Kyuri.. Would you be my girlfriend?” He asked. Kyuri nodded, still hiding her face probably because she was crying. YoungSaeng kissed her top head, and hugged her back. Everyone laughed but then stood up to give an appreciation.

“Why did he use our old song?” Hyung Jun laughed. “Because he’s the shy prince,” Hyun Joong answered while still dreaming. All of the members’ eyes set on him. “Well… Although it was just a delirious words, but he’s true…” On the stage, YoungSaeng was already blushing hard because the attention and he then realized what he had done..