-SS501 BOYS X THE GIRLS- PART 1

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Title: You Know That I Love You,Right?

 

 

“What?” Hyun Joong finally talked after the continuous stare from his bandmates. “Hyunggggg…” The magnae whined because of the leader’s careless act. Hyun Joong just frowned, signing that he had heard the magnae but still couldn’t figure out what the magnae wanted to say. “This is going to be longggggg..” Youngsaeng said from his right with a sigh.

“If you just tell me what you all want, it won’t be that long.” Hyun Joong replied, his eyes drove on the magazine he was holding. SECRET and some more girlbands were on the cover. “Hyung! Stop looking at Hyosung’s photo and try to listen on our conversation, can’t you?” Youngsaeng smacked the magazine until it fell on Hyun Joong’s lap. Hyun Joong raised an eyebrow as he eyed the other members and all he got was eyes staring back at him.

“I don’t know what you all are talking about okay? So, Shall we talk about it and I will see if I can help you out?” He gave up, closing the magazine half heartedly. “Good! Now you’re listening, we want to settle up a date for JungMin. But because we’re not very good in social life like you, we need your help.” Kyu Jong carefully said, looking hopefully on the leader. “Yeah. If you say that you’re lacking in friends area, I can understand it, Kyu-ah. You do need to grab some more friends, I’m sure Yubin wouldn’t care about that.” Hyun Joong replied, waving his hands. “YAH!” “Okay, calm down. So, where’s the talked boy?” Youngsaeng smiled hearing the leader’s careless but interested tone. It would be an amazing plan to do.

“He’s still on the way to here.” Youngsaeng said with his calm voice, and soon, he found himself in Hyun Joong’s eager hug. “You’re still soooo cute, Saengiiiieee~” Hyun Joong’s sudden changed behavior made him couldn’t breathe. He tried to free himself but failed because Hyun Joong was much stronger than him. “Hyung!! Youngsaeng hyung can’t breathe!” Hyung Jun tried to warn the eldest as Youngsaeng was helplessly waving to the 2 boys to save him.

“Kekeke.. Just kidding Youngsaeng-ah. My Hyosung is much cuter than you.” He came back to his cold image. “Whatever!” Youngsaeng rudely answered, glared the elder. “So, what do you wanna me to do? Match the horse with someone randomly? A kind of blind date?” Hyun Joong checked on his phone, trying to figure out who would be perfect with his lil bro.

“Well, don’t try to match him with KARA or Rainbow.” Hyung Jun advised, he was wondering if he could steal a girlgroup’s phone number from the eldest. “Magnae, stop thinking in that way! You already have BoA, don’t you?” Kyu Jong smacked his head with the magazine Hyun Joong read earlier. “Hey Kyu! Don’t use my magazine!” Hyun Joong quickly took the magazine away from Kyu’s hand. Kyu just grinned, knowing Hyun Joong didn’t like when he folded the magazine and his beloved girlfriend’s face got folded too.

“What’s wrong with our hoobae?” Youngsaeng asked curiously from the corner. “Believe me, all of them are practically flirting with their crushes. You don’t want to make our Jungminnie hurts right?” Hyung Jun explained, giving one last glance on his watch. “He will come in anytime now. Hyung, please help us. We will try to find someone for him too!” Kyu told the elders, faked an aegyo while saying it.

“Yeah yeah…” Hyun Joong lazily said, right when the conversation stopped, the door behind them opened up, revealing JungMin in a mess. “What happened to you?!” Youngsaeng practically jumped from his seat only to give JungMin some annoying act to show his affection. “Hyung.. stop it.. It’s nothing.” Jungmin’s deep voice came out. All of them frowned, sensing something was wrong.

“Mind to tell us what happens?” Kyu asked when JungMin had found his seat. “Yeah, ask that to your little sister, hyung.” Jungmin murmured. “Huh? Did you two fight?” “Yeah, kind of.” JungMin seemed annoyed by the topic, and Hyun Joong, as the leader, led the conversation to the other topics.

***

“Are you sure you don’t want to match him with your little sister?” Hyun Joong was speaking through his cell phone, checking the front door of the building continuously. “I’m not sure hyung. They just fought this morning and I don’t even know what happened!” Kyu Jong’s confused tone could be heard from the opposite direction. “Do ask your dongsaeng and tell me once you figured out the problem, okay? I will try to find another girl for him too.” “Alright hyung.” “Good.” And then the line went dead.

Hyun Joong sighed heavily as he couldn’t find any sign of her from the building. “Where’s she?” He mumbled, started typing the girl’s phone number. “Oppaaaa!!” Hyosung’s bright and cheerful voice was heard once she picked it up. “Hi girl. Doing fine?” “Of course! What are you doing oppa? Why you sound impatient?” Hyosung was such an innocent girl, and sometime it made Hyun Joong felt frustrated over her.

“Nothing, I’m just wondering if you’re in your agency’s building now?” “Yeah, I’m practicing right now. Why?” His heart beating faster when he knew what she was doing. He couldn’t help but imagining his girl was dancing. Man! That would be too nice to be missed. “Oh, nothing. Just asking. Don’t forget to eat, nde?” “Sure oppa! Ah, I need to hung up oppa..” “Ok.. Fighting baby..” “Thank you oppa! See you later, eoh?”

He could feel that he was still drooling over his girl’s image. He soon came out from his car, grabbed some foods before going up to TSEnt’s practice room. He could hear the loud thump of music inside the room. Before he could knock on the door, a group of boys behind him already opened the door for him. They seemed not aware of his presence before one of them, the tallest though, screaming in shock because Hyun Joong’s figure blocked him to follow his hyungs.

Everyone’s eyes were now on Hyun Joong, he felt himself was blushing hard. “Uh.. Urm.. Annyeong.” He finally could speak after the awkward situation. “Oppa..?” Hyosung tilted her head in confusion, the scream was totally a destroyer of her concretion. “Ah.. Hello Hyosung-ah..” He was still frozen in front of the door, and the young boys were still eyeing him. “Guys, it’s not very polite to stare on your noona’s boyfriend!” Sunhwa shouted from the corner. “Oh.. You’re Hyosung’s noona boyfriend? We’re sorry for the unfriendly greet… We’re B.A.P members. Annyeong..” The deep voice man greeted him and all of the boys followed his lead to bow.

“Oh.. Annyeong, I’m Kim Hyun Joong, Hyosung’s boyfriend.” He could feel that the boys were eyeing each other before grinned and let him to step into the room. “Oppa.. What are you doing here?” Hyosung was covered in sweats and yet, she wore clothes which showing her assets. Damn, she was so y to be handled. “Uh, nothing. I just visit you to see how you’re doing. Oh, and I bring snacks for you.” He gave her the plastic bags he held earlier, and soon, the plastic bags were grabbed by the rest of SECRET members. “Sorry oppa! But unnie is in diet and we’re not! Ah, Thank you for the snacks!” Zinger spoke out as the B.A.P boys had joined SECRET to take out the snacks. “Urm.. It’s okay.”

“You’re so shy oppa. What’s wrong?” Hyosung was getting closer to him, and he could smell her scent. He missed the scent so much, they had rarely met with each other and he really needed to express his missing. “Nothing. Anyway, you look y. I don’t like to see you in this kind of outfits.” He whined, pecked her cheeks in process. She had been skinner than the last time they met. “Is that true?” He finally asked after realizing that she had been much skinner. She had lost her chubby cheeks.

“What? About the diet? Yeah, I am. Do you like how I look now?”  She giggled shyly, bowing her head. “Baby.. How many times do I need to tell you? You have to stop the diet now!” He scolded her in his low tone, looking directly at her eyes. “But.. But I’m too fat..” Her whine hurt him, she had been too skinny and yet she still called herself fat? “No, you’re not. You’re perfect for me, baby-ah..” He whispered sincerely to her. Hyosung smiled sweetly, leaving a big impression in Hyun Joong’s memory.

“You can be so sweet sometimes, Mr. Hyun Joong.” Hyosung .

***

Yubin giggled beside her boyfriend whom seemed to day dreaming. Pouted because she had been ignored, Yubin jumped on his back and hugged the boy’s neck. “You’re so serious today.” Yubin whispered, looking intensely on the other’s face.”Waeyo? You don’t like it?” Kyu Jong soft smile appeared, and Yubin couldn’t get enough with that.

“Ani.. I like it, so much to be honest. Kekeke..” Her cute laugh was too much for him, he tried his best to hide his blushing face but Yubin had already seen it. “Oppa? Are you blushing?” She chuckled because of the sweet personality of her boyfriend.

“Uh.. Kind of?” The blunt replied sent her to burst into laughter. “Oppa, you are really serious today!” He shyly nodded. They were in his apartment, they had missed each other so bad. Not to mention that Yubin was always be the one who had to go more than Kyu.

“You look so happy though tonight. Did something happen?” Kyu asked, patted his lap and Yubin gladly jump onto it, clutch her arms around Kyu’s neck. “I am happy! I’m accompanied my boyfriend after a while, why should I become sad then? I have to be happy!” She was such a beautiful creature, he thought silently.

Her deep voice sometimes made him want to mock her about that. But, respecting her, he just once or twice and then apologized to her. He had totally changed his image in Yubin’s eyes as he was getting manlier in front of her. He wasn’t the shy boy she knew earlier, he was the one who took the lead in their relationship.

It surprised her at first, but after knowing him better, she enjoyed it. He had always be the one who called her, asking her to eat and more simple things. He took care of her a lot, although she had told him for times to stop it. Not because she didn’t like it, but because sometimes, she felt embarrassed by his act. Yeah, just sometimes. Which meant rarely.

“Tell me what you’re thinking about!” Yubin forcefully said as she now had sat comfortably on her spot. “I’m thinking to pair up my lil sist with JungMin.” Kyu Jong murmured. His eyes didn’t look at Yubin, he kept glancing to the other directions but not wanting to focus on her. “Can’t you look at my eyes while talking to me?” Yubin’s annoyed tone made him turn his head to her. “You sometime can be too shy to tell me the truth, especially when you think you’ve crossed the line too far… And I dislike that fact, Kim Kyu Jong!”

Kyu analyzed her face, trying to find any lie on it, but found none. He sighed a little, knowing perfectly she just tried to tell him the truth. But suddenly, he heard her giggling on him. He pouted, knowing well he had been tricked by her. “You scare me!” He complained.

“Don’t do it next time, baby-ah..” Kyu Jong whispered, pecking her cheeks lovingly. “Can I beg you something?” Kyu Jong only hummed as response. “I want you to stop thinking about other people’s problems when you’re with me.” Yubin said in her spoiled tone. “I will try, and I know it will work.” Kyu replied, hugged her.

***

“Stop whining, don’t you see that this is one is better than the one you’re holding?!” BoA complained. “Yah, you should stop complaining about my choice?” Hyung Jun put his hands on his waist, sighed deeply as he saw BoA pouted while waving the jacket she had picked for him. It was a leather, with the brown color.

He liked the color and the texture looked good too. But his choice for clothes is simpler than her choice. He took his choice from her hand, waving it back to her face. It was a red sweeter he had been admiring for the last hours. “Don’t you think it will look much better on me than the leather jacket?” He popped out his aegyo, made BoA to cringe when she watched him doing the aegyos.

“Fine.” She gave up, couldn’t hide her embarrassment anymore. “Go with your choice.” BoA continued half heartedly. Sighing, Jun took the leather jacket from her hand, trying to admire it but failed once again to really admire it.

“What about we buy both of them? I’ll use them properly.” Jun tried to explain it, looking hopefully into BoA’s eyes. BoA was still pouting, she didn’t want to listen him. Why she always lost when she fought with him?

“Come on, we need to buy some new clothes for you too.” Jun ignored her pout and dragged her over with him. In fact, she didn’t mind with his act, well.. She enjoyed it. “You always make me faint,” BoA whispered low enough to make it be heard only between them.

“Thank you baby.” Hyung Jun turned a little, giving her that angelic smile he always had for her. She blushed a bit, realizing that he had heard her well. “Auw.. So cute,” He giggled, teasing her sincerely.

“Kim Hyung Junnnnn.. Stop it now,” she whined. They were in a staring contest when a voice disturbed them with a little cough. “Can I help you?” The voice asked nicely. They both looked away in embarrassment, finally coming back to their sense that they’re still in public.

“Pay for it quickly,” She nudged him, still looking away with her blushing face. Hyung Jun obeyed, didn’t argue back cause he knew he also didn’t want to be caught red handed with someone else again. Especially when they were in a public place. They had their own rules for sure. And showing affection in front of the public wasn’t their favorite as well.

“Let’s go.” Hyung Jun said to her, wakening her up from the deep thought she had. She nodded, accepted his waiting hand. They walked away in silence, not bothering to try to break down the silence. They liked it the way it was.

“I want to see you in a dress.” Hyung Jun bluntly said, earning a low chuckle from her. “Let’s buy some then.” BoA said, pulling him to one of her favorite fashion store. His smile was too precious to miss, she somehow thanked God to make him for her.

***

Youngsaeng looked over her in a certain worry. “Are you alright?” He asked softly, her hair lovingly. She just nodded, without any word coming out from her beautiful lips. Youngsaeng couldn’t hold himself to groan in disapproval about her act.

“You’re not fine.” He concluded, rubbing her backhand with so much care until she thought that he was just too nice to be real in her life. “Oppa hate youuuu..” He started whining, made her to laugh immediately. He was just too cute to resist.

“Wae? Did I do something wrong?” She finally talked, made him sighing in relief. “Thanks God! I thought you would never talk to me again.” He said almost matter-in-fact to her. She smiled, caressing back his palm as now she tried to be the real her.

They both were having a picnic, in a nearby park around his apartment. She had always loved the park, because it was just too beautiful to miss. “What’s been into you until you didn’t wanna talk earlier huh?” He offered his shoulder for her, telling her to tilt her head on his shoulder.

“I’m just too tired,” She answered honestly. Even her tone reflected to what she was talking bout. He could barely unnotice her tired tone. All of the tiredness was painted perfectly in her voice. “Don’t be then. I’m here to recharge you.” He watched as some people passed by them, sometimes their eyes were filled with the curiosity.

How he wished he could be as brave as his hyung either his magnae. It would be much better for both of them. But he respected her decision to not telling the public about them. They had promised to keep it for themselves and their friends only.

No one involved except for both of them only. They didn’t want someone else to take a role in their relationship out of themselves. They only wanted it to be an intimate thing between them. Something they didn’t want to share with anyone out of them.

“Are you tired because your scandal last time?” He asked carefully, knowing well that her career was almost broken into pieces when the scandal rose. “I was, but as much as I think about it, I realize that it’s harder for me to regain my strength more. I know I’m weak but trying to regain the scattered strength is the hardest point.”

He kept listening to her, didn’t even want to cut her talk. She was so precious, too precious to be hurt. He didn’t want to see her hurt, not even once. He wanted her to be happy, to smile and laugh together with him. It was really hurt for him to watch her broken like this.

He pulled her with him, now that they were standing and facing each other, he could see that she still had hopes with her. He sighed in relief, he loved the fact that he still had chance to help her, to find the old her. To make her sure that she hadn’t changed that much.

“Let’s dance,” He announced, taking out his phone and playing the song. He guided her to dance with him, ignoring some stares from people. She was blushing madly, couldn’t believe what he was doing on her. He sent her nuts and actually she was happy for it. She couldn’t think anything else but thankful that he made her to think about her problems more maturely.

“I wish you to smile and laugh. I wish there’s no tears anymore as I love you just too much.” He whispered as they swung back and forth, following the song. “Thank you.” She whispered back, closing her eyes in joy and relief.

***

Jungmin watched as all of his friends were sipping their drinks calmly. He could watch from the corner of his eyes that Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong were the ones who talked the most. They were discussing something seriously while the rest of the gang was talking with their happy face on.

He watched that even Hyung Jun and Youngsaeng seemed to hide something behind their happy feeling. He cocked his eyebrows in confusion. Since when he was being the left one? Oh yeah, it had been a while since he was being the left one, wasn’t it?

He was being the left one in relationship, being the left one who hadn’t met his girl when the others are currently dating to some girl groups’ members. He heaved a sigh and suddenly he felt that all of s’ eyes were on him, eyeing him curiously.

“What?” He asked in annoyance. “Why are you sighing?” Hyun Joong asked back, Jungmin noticed that he had his phone in his grip. Indicating that he was going to call someone before he sighed.

“Nothing, why all of you looking at me?” He asked in pure annoyance, confused but also disliked the way they looked at him. Did he do something wrong? “We want to have a date tomorrow and we have set a date for you, you will join us right? Bring your own car anyway! We will bring our girls with us too.” Hyung Jun tried to explain the plan, without giving him a fact who his girl would be.

“Who’s gonna be my girl?” Jungmin tried to discover the mystery but the others are just too stubborn to give him a hint. “You will know tomorrow. And anyway, you have to come early! Arasseo? Don’t make us wait like yesterday!” Youngsaeng warned him.

As far as he saw, he noticed that Kyu Jong was the one who didn’t even give any attention on the whole thing. He seemed to be busy in his phone more than with them, his friends, for God’s Sake!

“Kyu Jong hyung?” He called out, ignoring the noise around him. Kyu Jong’s head went up when he called for him, he smiled to him, showing Jungmin that nothing had changed that much from him after some of times.

“Hem?” Jungmin was ready to ask his question when suddenly Hyun Joong shouted something that made everyone turned their attention on him. “Let’s go home earlier, you all shall prepare for something’s good tomorrow!” He said, leaving Jungmin to hold his confusion even more.

He pouted, knowing very well that he wouldn’t get his hint soon.

 

- TO BE CONTINUED -