Kloud9~ DAEHYUN X JIYEON

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter title : I'm Surprised

 

They both trapped in confused relationships. They both wanted to escape from their partners. But what should they do to escape? There was no warmth anymore in their relationships. Would fate help them? Would they bump into each other?

 

Daehyun’s side

“Sunhwa-ah..Come on.. We don’t need to fight about this.. Not anymore,” Daehyun groaned, watching his girlfriend shaking her head continuously on his words. “Can we end it now? At this time?” Sunhwa whispered, almost unheard.

“What? No way! Why do I have to obey you?” Daehyun shouted, frustrate in his voice. “Please? Please?” Sunhwa turned around. And her expression made Daehyun gasped. He never knew Sunhwa has that type of expression. She looked so desperate.

“Please, Daehyun-ah.. No more lying.. I want to stop here..” Sunhwa continued. “Tell me why, and I will let you to go away from my grip,” Daehyun said, his heart pounding fast, knowing exactly what Sunhwa would say to him.

“Because.. I met someone. He’s not god as you. But he loves me, like how I always wanted all of this time with you,” Sunhwa answered, bowing her head. “It’s Seungho hyung isn’t it?” Daehyun laughed bitterly. “Nde..” Sunhwa nodded, she was looking around the dorm, felt a pang of guilty hit her sharply.

“Let’s spread up..” Daehyun announced.

 

JiYeon’s side

“You can’t do it to me, Joon oppa..” JiYeon was crying in front of her boyfriend, asking for his sincerity to keep their relationship. “I’m sorry, JiYeon-ah.. I really wish I could make my heart turns to you again. But it’s impossible. I’m really sorry,” Joon replied, he felt really sorry as JiYeon kept crying.

“It’s her, isn’t it? It’s Hyosung unnie, isn’t it?” JiYeon said, still sobbing hard. “Mianhae..” Was the only word Joon could say. “Alright then… Goodbye oppa..” JiYeon waved her hand, walking back ward before turned her body to the forth.

 

***

JiYeon was bowing her head deeply, didn’t really watch her steps. Her aura was dark, people even could see it clearly if they stole a glance on her. But, in front of her, there was another dark aura. Owned by walking Daehyun.

He was looking at his surrounding, and didn’t look to the forth. That was when they bumped to each other. Yelling “Ouch” when their assed landed on the ground. Both cursed the person they bumped into. “Can’t you watch your steps?!” Daehyun nagged as he stood up from the ground. “Oh, how stupid you are who didn’t look at someone who is walking!” Red eyes JiYeon replied back, threw the guilty to Daehyun.

Daehyun snapped when he saw JiYeon’s face. “Aren’t you JiYeon from T-Ara?” Daehyun said slowly, he would be very embarrassed if he was wrong. “Ah.. Nde.. Mianhae for my rude words,” JiYeon bowed, felt embarrassed because she had said bad words and at the same time being recognized.

“Haha.. It’s okay.. I know why we have to cover up our true side from people around us,” Daehyun chuckled, checked his watch. “I gotta go.. And I’m sorry for the recent accident,” He bowed. “Eh wait. Can’t I at least know your name?” JiYeon stopped him. “Ah sure..” Daehyun smiled. “I’m Daehyun.. Jung Daehyun..” And thus, Daehyun left her. He ran so fast, made JiYeon blinked confusedly.

“Wait.. Jung Daehyun? I think I have heard that name before,” She mumbled.

“She’s pretty innocent huh?” Daehyun still chuckled as he ran faster to the TS building.

***

“Ah!! You!!” JiYeon yelled, pointed to Daehyun’s face. Many people around them in the backstage but JiYein seemed to sink to her own business. “A..A..Ah.. Nde? What is it?” Daehyun politely asked, felt his cheeks burning because of the stares from his bandmates and people around him.

“You’re an artist?!” JiYeon asked again, shock with her found. “I am.. I’m a rookie.. kekeke.. Let me re-introduce myself..” Daehyun said, winked to the other members to assure them he was okay. “I’m Jung Daehyun. Born in 1994, and I’m a part of boyband B.A.P . Nice to see you, JiYeon sunbaenim,” Daehyun bowed.

“Yah yah yah! Why didn’t you just tell me in the first time we met?!” She pouted, hit Daehyun’s arm hardly. “Auch.. It’s hurt you know.. And it’s because I was in rush,” Daehyun explained, grabbed JiYeon’s palm to stop her for hitting him again and again.

“Tch!” JiYeon pouted. “Hey, don’t pout.. Look, your unnies are calling for you,” Daehyun pointed to the rest of T-Ara members, looking at their direction. “I should go now. Bye, JUNG DAEHYUN-ssi,” JiYeon forced Daehyun’s complete name.

“Looks like someone is crushing into a new girl?” YoungJae came near him, slung his arms around Daehyun’s shoulder. “Who?” Daehyun replied, still glued his eyes on JiYeon and the T-Ara’s members. “You. Who’s else?” YoungJae answered. “What a nice answer, mr.brain,” Daehyun mocked, walked closer to the other boys.

“Wow.. Here’s our diva… Playing around with a new guy after recent broke up?” Eunjung said, scanning Daehyun from her position. “I like him. He would be good with you,” Q-Ri said, her lips in process. “Yeah you guys. Shut up!” JiYeon whined. “And what was that unnie? your lips?” JiYeon giggled.

“Hey, that’s what your new guy has done for these past minutes! He looks y though,” Q-Ri added in murmurs. “You just try your luck with him, can you?” Eunjung said, patted her back. “I don’t think I would be able to,” JiYeon said, smiled faintly. “You can do it. JiYeon always can do everything, right?” Boram finally talked, pushed JiYeon to the center. “You have to give a try.. Okay?” The unnies said, smiling widely.

“You have to try for this time, Daehyun-ah!” Himchan gave Daehyun thumbs up. “Yah.. Why don’t you just try it first and then tell me how does it work,” “It won’t be fun if I open up the secrets for you!” Himchan cheered for him. “Get closer to her eoh? Maybe you can get a grip of yourself after that,” YongGuk said, showing his eye smiles to him.

***

As days passed, they got closer. Both had forgotten their first state, where they cried their hearts out. They had fun, they went to some places together, got scolded by managers. They enjoyed the times they had.

JiYeon, being the worried girl she was, surprised by her own feeling. “Is this even a good sign of being friends? Eh?” She whispered. “Hey! How long have you been an artist? This kind of relationship is real. This friendship is strong,” She talked to herself. Without her knowledge, Daehyun appeared beside her, listening to every single word came out from her lips.

“What are you talking about? Are you thinking about our friendship?” Daehyun finally couldn’t hold his curiosity a little bit longer. “Daehyun!” JiYeon yelled, scanning the boy in front of her in surprise. “What ere you doing here?” “Can’t I come to pick my girl friend from this café to somewhere else?” Daehyun replied.

“What a good idea,” JiYeon nodded, her heart was pounding hard as he said ‘girlfriend’. How she wished the meaning was more intimate than that time. “Lost in thoughts again, JiYeon?” Daehyun poked her. “Ups… Mianhae.. Where are we going to?” JiYeon asked, looked straight to him.

“I want to go to that flower shop and then let’s go to a park. Will you accompany me?” Daehyun answered, his eyes were covered up by an emotion which JiYeon couldn’t tell what kind of emotion was it. “So.. Who would get the pretty flowers?” JiYeon started the conversation as they walked to find a good flower shop.

“A beautiful girl too of course,” Daehyun answered. “Huh? You already have a crush?” JiYeon gasped, felt amaze and hurt. “Of course la.. It’s been a while you know..” Daehyun laughed. “A while from what?” JiYeon asked, pretended to be an innocent.

Daehyun smiled, turned his head to her. “Don’t act stupid. You know that you know it right..” Daehyun said, entering the flower shop on the corner of the street. “Do you like petals?” Daehyun asked, as he was holding to white petals. “I like it.. The pink ones seem great,” JiYeon said.

She was really lazy to accompany Daehyun after the confession he made about that ‘girl’. And she didn’t know why. “Let’s go!” Daehyun was already next to her in the next second, brought a big bullet of petals and tulips.

“You like tulips right?” Daehyun said, gave the tulips to her. “Yeah.. But not as much as petals,” JiYeon said, wishing that Daehyun would say to her that the girl he was talking about was her. “You will get it soon,” Daehyun laughed.

They were getting close to the park. And JiYeon didn’t notice but Daehyun was sweating, he continuously whispered to himself, gripped the petals in his hands tighter. “What’s wrong with you?” Finally JiYeon realized the changed on Daehyun.

“Nothing,” Daehyun shortly replied and JiYeon didn’t say anything else. Suddenly, Daehyun pulled her to the center of the park, smiling to her and started singing. She looked at him in awe, felt blessed by the sudden act of his. “JiYeon-ah.. Would you be my girlfriend?” He kneeled down, pushed the petals into her hands.

“I know maybe it’s too fast to you,” people started gathering around them. “And I might make you hurt because of the lack of knowledge about you. I am glad because you finally make my heart trembling because of your charm. I always like the warm smiles of you.. So, would you?” Daehyun asked, his voice was full of desires.

“Of course!” JiYeon answered, pulled Daehyun into a hug. People around them watched and cheered together. Made the smiles even bigger on their face. “Promise you to take care of you and your heart,” Daehyun whispered. “I will try my best to keep your heart safe with me,” JiYeon whispered back, tighter her hug to Daehyun.