adeloveskyu ~ KYUJONGXYUBIN

SMILE -- ONESHOOT/DRABBLES REQUESTS COLLECTION --

Chapter title : You're My Shy Boy

 

Kyu never got closer to his crush. Although he had tried his best. It was because he was too shy to tell his crush everything. He never had a confidence to tell his crush how he liked her. Or how long he had been a secret admirer. He just needed the right time to approach him.

***

 

Kyu bumped into someone when he rushed to go back to his changing room, that someone was a girl. Kyu blushed hard when he tried to stand up and offered the girl his help. The girl reached his hand, still not giving him a better view of her face because she bowed. When the girl had lifted her head, Kyu couldn’t help but blushed harder and harder. “Are you okay, Kyu Jong-ah?” The girl bowed once again to show how sorry she was. “Ne.. Gwenchana Yubin-ah..” Kyu bowed back.

“I’m sorry because I walked too fast and bumped into you,” Yubin once again voiced her apologize. “Ne.. Gwenchana, Yubin-ah.. I’m in a rush also so I didn’t pay too much attention,” Kyu smiled, in his heart, he deeply thankful for the fate because they had bumped into each other. “I gotta go.. Once again sorry , Kyu Jong-ah..” She waved before leaving him. Kyu just stood there still, his hands hanging low beside him. He scoffed a little. “Is it just me or she’s getting prettier?” He mumbled.

Yubin, on the other hand, felt her heart beating a little too fast. “Why he’s too cute?” She sighed. She had known the feeling Kyu had for her. But she knew that Kyu wouldn’t make a first step, because he was too shy. Yubin started singing “Shy Boy” while her members looking at her like she was already crazy.

***

“Make a move!” Hyung Jun gave an advice. “You know that he can’t do it, Magnae-yah..” Hyun Joong smirked from the other side. “Then what Kyu should do huh?” Young Saeng shot a death glare to him. “We have to make his confidence growing,” JungMin stated. “GUYS! Why do you keep discussing my problem?” Kyu sighed hard. s never missed the chance to these past weeks. And that was because he told them what happened on the backstage with Yubin.

“Because we want you to make a move,” Hyun Joong slung her arms around Kyu’s shoulders. “And…. Why?” “Because we want you to have someone who can make you smile.. And your feeling.. That’s the other reason,” YoungSaeng answered it for him. “But I just.. LIKE her .. I even haven’t reached the LOVE state..” He whined.

“Oh… That’s a close step before LOVE, hyung.. You’re not a teenager anymore hyung.. You’ve been an adult,” Hyung Jun replied. “Beside hyung, if you tell her about your feeling.. Although only ‘like’, she will get the point!” JungMin said. The other visitors started glaring toward the noise they made.

“So… What about giving uri Kyu Jong a little help?” YoungSaeng grinned mischievously. “What… What do you mean hyung?” Kyu gulped, his hyungs were having too much confidence and loved to mess around with other people’s businesses. YoungSaeng didn’t answer, he sat comfortably on his seat before counting. “1 minute… 2 minute..” until 10.

After YoungSaeng said “10 minutes..” A smile appeared on his face. He waved to someone behind Kyu and Hyun Joong. Both of them turned their head, and Kyu gasped. He inhaled more oxygen as he blinked his eyes for times. Wonder Girls members walked to them. And Yubin was the one who stood up on the last line.

“Hello my girls!” YoungSaeng and Hyun Joong hugged them one by one, followed by HyungJun and Jungmin. “Hey, Kyu.. Give them a hug!” Hyun Joong pushed him rough to stand up. Kyu bit his lips before following the instruction. When he came to Yubin, he nodded a little and gave her his smile. “Why not hugging unnie?” Lim grinned beside Yubin. “Ouch..” Lim winced because Yubin pinched her.

“Ah.. Manner,” Kyu mumbled. “Manner or Shy?” Sunye laughed. Kyu just shook his head. He knew that s and Yubin’s had planned all of these. Yubin had to sit beside Kyu because the condition made her to do so. Her face was totally red when she had sat beside him. The clock kept walking in the same pace. The dark night had approached. And their members, almost half of them were drunk already. Only Kyu, Yubin, HyungJun, Sohee, and YoungSaeng who still woke up.

“Kyu.. I don’t think her unnies will be able to accompany Yubin home.. Will you do that for them?” YoungSaeng asked in his fake concern face. “Mworago? Why don’t you and HyungJun drive the whole members home?” Kyu pouted. Hyung Jun shook his head, couldn’t believe his hyung was too stupid. “It’s okay.. I can go home by a cab..” Yubin giggled. “I still have to bring Sohee anyway.. I bet she’s sleepy now?” And for the answer Sohee nodded, and yawning in process. “No.. Let us, two of us, drive them home.. You can go by Kyu… NOW!” YoungSaeng pushed them to stand up again, replaced Hyun Joong’s position.

***

Kyu didn’t able to talk, this shy boy was being a coward of course. Who wouldn’t be shy when someone has to walk with their crush? And so did with Kyu Jong. Yubin was totally quiet all the time.

After they arriving in front of Yubin’s dorm, they faced each other. “Yubin-ah…” Yubin cut it off with her shocking words. “Oppa…I like you.. I want to be your girlfriend,” and he got a peck on his cheek. Yubin grinned, turned her body and ran away. “Call me oppa if you agree!!!”

Kyu giggled shyly.