Wait... All Of Them, Like Me?! (Baro's Confession)

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

I'm so... confused. These past few days B1A4 have been telling me things that their fans wish they would say to them. That they 'like' me, They want to be my 'boyfriend'... Even my best friend, Gongchan said that he wants to be my boyfriend!! What has this world come to?! To have just an average girl decided between 5 k-pop idols?! Yes, I said 5 of them...

Earlier that day

"Hey, ____!" I heard Baro yell out to me.

I sighed and turned around glaring at him. "What do you want now?" I said coldly.

Baro was out of breath because he was running around looking for me, what a babo. "I-I like you!" He said and blushed.

"Wow, you almost got me there, Baro." I said, of course I wasn't going to believe it after he played with my heart.

"I-I'm serious, ____! I've liked you since the first day Gongchan brought you to our dorm!" He said, still panting.

I blushed when he said that and looked at him, noticing that he had gotten a black eye from when Jinyoung punched him. "Yah!! Why didn't you put ice on your eye?!" I said, not caring about his confession right now I grabbed his hand and got a pack of ice to put on his eye.

"O-Ow!! Aish, that hurts you know!" He said loudly then looked away and mumbled. "Thank you..."

"No problem, Baro." I said then looked at him slightly. "D-Do... you really mean what you said? That you liked me ever since you met me..?"

He nodded. "Of course I meant it!"

"Now, why didn't you tell me that you had a girlfriend but you kept flirting with me anyway?" I replied and stared at him, wanting an answer.

He looked at me then looked down. "I don't know why... She didn't want to let me go and kept pushing me to stay with her. I really did want to break up with her for you..." He said. "I'm sorry for hurting you, ____..." He said it vey sincerley. "I know I'm a bad boy and I may have only learned the bad things but I'll change for you~" He looked up at me and smiled brightly.

I was surprised that Baro liked me so much. "Alright, I forgive you." I said and smiled at him before gasping at what he did.

He. Kissed. Me. Why are all of these boys kissing my on the cheek, forehead, and hands?! Just the other day Sandeul kissed my forehead, Gongchan kissed my cheek just like Jinyoung, and the quiet and shy CNU? He kissed my hand! But Baro has got to be the the risk taker in the group because he kissed me on the lips! THE LIPS! I pulled away and covered my mouth.

He looked at me and smirked. "Sorry, ____. The bad boy part of me took over~" He chuckled and was blushing like crazy.

I was going to slap him but strangely enough, I was okay with him taking my first kiss on the lips. "U-Um.. It's okay... I guess?" I was slightly confused at what was going on and such but before I could ask why he kissed me he started talking.

"Well, I gotta get going to a Photo Shoot with the other members for our 1st Formal Album 'Ignition' so I'll see you later, okay~?" He smiled cheerfully and walked off happily, leaving me there confused. That's how I become confused... Now, what am I supposed to do when all 5 of these boys like me?! I can't date all five of them, I can only go out with one of them but then that means the others hearts would be broken! What am I going to do...?

________________________________________________________________

Woah, things are starting to get complicated now! I don't know who she's gonna end up with at all! I'll probably write a chapter about Sandeul's, Gongchan's, and CNU's confession then maybe end the fan fic there~ Unless you guys give me othe ideas.