Our fun date~ With a Few Uninvited Guests...

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

It's been two weeks since Sandeul and I have been dating and we've been doing pretty good at keeping it on a down low. Though, Baro keeps asking me why I hang out with him so much and I just say because he always pulls me along to stuff. Gongchan also is asking me why I keep hanging out with Sandeul but he's doing it in his own way. 

"Hey, Chan!!" Gongchan said to me and held my arm. "Let's go to the amusement park together again!" He pouted and started doing his aegyo. 

I sighed and shook my head. "Sorry, Channie but I'm busy today." I told him and he frowned. 

"Why can't you? Are you hanging out with Sandeul hyung again?" He said with a curious voice. I didn't say anything and he frowned. "Ah.. I understand. Have fun..." He mumbled and walked away. I knew that the both of them were jealous but I wasn't quite sure yet.

Sandeul and I were going to watch a movie and hang out at the mall in the evening but Sandeul didn't want me telling the other members. 

Once we were ready and walked to the mall to see our movie Gongchan and Baro said they needed to go out for stuff. "Hey, Sandeul oppa. You think Baro and Gongchan would follow us?" I asked. 

He put an arm around me and chuckled. "Why would they follow us? Are they really that nosy? Oh wait... They kinda are." He laughed that laugh that I love and made me blush. "Aw, well look at you. You're blushing, bunny~" He said and poked my cheek. 

"Aish, Duckie.." I said with our nickname which made him blush. I only use 'Duckie' on him when I really need to just like he does 'Bunny' with me. "Stop trying to embarass me, we're here already." I told him and we bought our tickets for this scary movie we both wanted to watch. 

"I'm sorry, Bunny.." He said with a pouty face and of course I forgave him. 

When we got our tickets the lady looked at the both of us and smiled. "You two are such a cute couple." She said. 

Sandeul still had his arm around me and smiled brightly. "Thank you for such a nice comment. I'm sure you'll find /that/ one person in your life too." He said and that probably made that girl happier than she's ever been. 

"You should know that you just made her the happiest girl ever, right?" I said and he shook  his head. 

"Ani, I'm going to make you the happiest girl ever." He chuckled and we went to sit down. 

Baro's and Gongchan's POV

"Hyung, did you see that?!" Gongchan said when they both saw Sandeul put his arm around Chan Rin. 

Baro nodded and they kept following them closely. "Yeah, I saw that. I can't believe these two are going out!" Baro said almost to loudly which made Chan Rin stop and talk to Sandeul a bit. 

Once they got to the movies Gongchan and Baro followed them in and got the same movie tickets as the other two, seeing how happy the cashier was Sandeul must have complimented her. "Aish, that Sandeul... He should have his eyes locked on her and only on her." Baro and Gongchan said at the same time and looked at eachother. 

"Let's hurry up and sit behind them." Gongchan said as they went up and sat behind them without the other two knowing. 

'Let's just see how much the two can handle together.' Baro and Gongchan thought to themselves. 

Chan Rin POV

We finally got our seats and put down the snacks and popcorn we had on our laps. "You're not gonna be crying like a baby, are you?" I asked him curiously.

Sandeul held my hand loosely and smiled a bit at me. "I was gonna ask you the same thing." He said and we both laughed. 

"Let's see how long we can go without flinching or screaming and if one of us are scared then we have to hold the other person's hand and say that they're scared, arasso?" I told him then poked his cheeks. "I'll just let you know now, I don't scared that easily and I laugh at the things people think are scary." I smiled brightly. 

"Arasso~ I won't give up without a fight." He poked my nose and chuckled kissing my nose afterwards. "That's to wish you good luck~" He told me. I haven't kissed him back on the cheek, forehead or anything yet and he understands why so he just sat back in his seat and put an arm around him but then someone threw a piece of popcorn at him which made him turn around. "Is there something wrong, sir?" He asked. 

The boy sitting behind him shook his head. "A-Ani." He said and his voice sounded familiar but we both let it go and sat back in our seat. 

The movie started off with a loud bang which made most people jump and made me hold in my laughter. As the movie progressed I actually got more scared and so did Sandeul. What got me to give up was when one person was getting slaughtered by another person making me jump and hold onto Sandeul's entire body. 

I knew that Sandeul was smirking and he held my hand tightly, kissing the top of my head. "Aw, did my little bunny give up? I told you this was rated M for Mature. They always say that." He said and chuckled. 

The boys in back of us tapped his shoulder and shushed him. "Yah, we're trying to watch." One of them said. The other boy was holding his knees to his chest and was watching the movie intensely. 

Once the movie ended Sandeul and I got up and he kissed me close to my lips, smiling. "It's okay if you lost. You just have to grant my wish now." He said and we walked out of the movie theater. 

"Tell me what you want then." I said and looked up at him. 

He shook his head and his finger. "Nu uh, not yet. I'll tell you later, Arasso?" He said and I sighed and nodded as we walked around the mall, looking for stores that caught our eye. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey~ I will split this into two parts and update the 2nd part either today or tomorrow! I hope you enjoyed this chapter~