Cheer Up!!!~

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

The next few days I stayed at home, not answering any of B1A4 texts or calls, Especially Sandeul's. I don't know why he keeps insisting to talk to me. It was raining today so I didn't want to go out anywhere. While I was staring out my window I saw two people walking toward my house. When I saw them knock on the door and ran over to get it. When I opened the door I saw that it was Baro and Gongchan. "Oh, it's you two." I said and let them in. Good thing they were under an umbrella. 

"Hey, do you know how much times I've texted you and tried to call you?" Baro said and looked worried. 

I shrugged and didn't look at him. "Yeah, I was just busy at the time." 

Gongchan held my arm and smiled, trying to make the mood happier. "Let's hang out here! We want to cheer you up since you seem like you're in a bitter mood." He said and did aegyo which doesn't really work on me when I'm upset at something. 

"Gongchan, you know that won't work right now." I told him and he kept trying. 

"I just want you to be happy." Gongchan said and kept doing his aegyo. I knew he was going to try his best today to cheer me up. 

Baro joined along with his aegyo. It wasn't as cute as Gongchan's but he was still pretty cute. "Come on, I want to see you happy again!" He said and smiled. 

I rolled my eyes and smiled a little bit. "Alright, I guess you guys can try to cheer me up." I said softly and walked up to my room and they  followed. Once I opened the door to my room they ran inside and looked around, starting to look at all of my things. "YAH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" 

Gongchan looked at me and smiled slightly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Hehe, sorry Chan Rin. I just haven't been here in a while since debut." He said and laughed a bit. 

"You've been in a girl's room before?!" Baro said and looked at him shocked but then remembered that we were friends since grade school. "Oh yeah, I forgot about you two being friends since you were litte, huh." He rubbed Gongchan's hair then sat down on the floor. Looking around. "Why do you have such girly things but never wear them?" 

I shrugged. "I just never got to throwing them out yet." I said softly and picked up a pair of ribbons and smirked. "Hey, Baro. Close your eyes." I said and he listened. I put the ribbons in his hair and told him to open his eyes while I hold a mirror in front of him. 

He made me laugh by acting like a girl. "I look so cute~!" He said in a high voice. 

"Wow, hyung. This better be an act just to make Chan Rin feel better." Gongchan said and secretly took a picture. 

"Hey, now it's your turn." I said and put his hair in pigtails. 

He smiled and laughed. "I look prettier than hyung!" He said and stuck his tongue out at Baro which punched his arm lightly. 

"Yah, I know no one can be prettier than you but don't go around saying it everywhere." He laughed and they started cheering me up. 

After an hour of playing around the rain started letting up and Baro had a schedule to go to so he left. Gongchan held some stuff that were mine and Looked down at it. "Why do you still have these?" He asked and I shrugged. 

"I told you I was going to throw these away later." I said quietly and looked away. 

He stood up and walked toward me, throwing the things he had in the trash. "Do you still... have feelings?" He asked. 

"No, of course not!" I said and looked away. 

He made me look at him and kissed me, pulling away a few seconds later. "Yeah, you do. Why'd you go out with Sandeul when you could've just said you liked me back. I'm a different person now, you know. I wouldn't do that to you again." He said and sighed. 

"Are you sure you wouldn't do that to me, Chansik?" I didn't use his name since we broke up. Oh yeah, I forgot that he was the boy who cheated on me years ago. 

"Don't call me Chansik. It makes me feel bad for doing those things to you before." He mumbled and looked down. 

"Chansik." I kept saying. 

He started crying. "You don't know how sorry I am for cheating on you." He mumbled and hugged me tightly. "I want to know if you really forgive me but you've never said anything about it." He said softly. 

I pulled away then kissed his lips quickly. "There, does that prove I forgive you?" I asked and he just stood there, shocked. "Hello? Earth to Gongchan?" I waved my hands in front of him and he looked at me crying more. 

"Y-You really forgive me?" He said through his hiccups and cries. 

I wiped his eyes and rolled my eyes. "Of course, I just said it didn't I?" 

He nodded and smiled brightly. "Yeah, you did." 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH MY GOD! Did you guys see that coming?! Gongchan being the person she went out with before?!?! Has your mind blown up yet? Tell me in the comments!!!