Back Together Again.. This Time, Forever.

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

Gongchan and I started going out again and we told the B1A4 members this time. Baro didn't seem happy that I was taken now but he was happy to see that it was Gongchan. Jinyoung smiled slightly and the both of us, knowing nothing would tear us apart. CNU oppa was treating us like his kids by telling us not to do anything bad while we were together alone, and Sandeul... He knew Gongchan and I would work out better than him and I. 

As days, months, years passed B1A4 became famous worldwide and traveled to the States for concerts always bringing me along with them. Gongchan and I would always stick together, buy couple things in the states we've never been to, and eat foods we've never eaten before. He never looked at any other girl except me and always protected me. 

Two years passed by when Gongchan and I were in South Korea at an award ceremony and B1A4 won Best Artist of the year. It kind of shocked me when he called me up on stage. When I went up and looked at him curiously. "Gongchan, why did you call me up here?" I asked curiously. 

He smiled and got on one knee which made my jaw drop, making me cover my mouth. "You know, Ever since I saw you I knew you would've been mine one day. That day will be today." He said and their song 'Smile' started playing. 

I was crying of happiness already and when they sang the chorus it made me cry even more. Gongchan wiped my eyes and smiled slightly at me. "Why are you crying, people are looking. People might think I'm a bad person. Lift up your head and listen to me, when you're happy it's not time to cry. Smile like me so everyone can see~" He sang and held my hand. "So, do you accept?" 

I nodded and hugged him tightly. "Of course I accept!!" I said then kissed him on the lips, forgetting that people from other groups and bands were there but they were all clapping for the success of Gongchan's proposal. 

5 Years  Later

Gongchan and I had our own house but the other members would come over all the time. You know why? Because they wanted to see our five year old twins, Ae Shook was a girl and Chung ho was the boy. Chung ho was older than Ae Shook by 5 minutes. They were just like the members. Such babos for influencing our kids like that. "Gongchan, You're just gonna let them influence our babies like that?" 

Gongchan laughed and kissed me. "Ah, it's okay. Just let them have their fun. They're probably just jealous cause I married first and living a wonderful life with the prettiest girl ever." 

"I'm also the happiest girl ever with you." I told him then kissed his nose. "Now, hurry up and get back to work. We need to feed these babos that hang out at our place everyday." I said and laughed. I think this was the best decision I've ever made in my life, marrying Gongchan, my best friend and husband. 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

The story is now finished~ I wanted to end it here because if I didn't there would be nothing else to write and it would just be complete randomness and stupid conversations. I hope you like this fanfic. Now, I will be writing about my relationships with B1A4~!! I hope you stayed subscribed for new stories coming up~! Byez!!~