How Could I have Forgotten...?

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a loud and annoying beeping going on in our room, I didn't want to get up so I ignored it and fell asleep again quickly. After a few minutes that annoying sound went off again and got me to sit up, looking around. I saw that a camera was placed on the side of the bed then knew what was going on, immediately going under the covers. "I can't believe I forgot that they were filming for Sesame Player today... Gongchan has been telling me about this." I mumbled and got out of bed, sighing softly. I noticed that Sandeul was already up but it looked like Gongchan was dead so I pushed him hard to try and wake him up. "Yah, Ireona." I said to him but still... nothing. I decided to just go and wash up but Sandeul was in the bathroom and I slid to the floor, tired. "Pali, Sandeul.. You know how important a bathroom is to a girl in the morning?" I said loud enough for him to hear me.

He opened the door five minutes later and helped me up. "Yeah.. Hurry and go." He mumbled, he was probably still half asleep.

After I went and cleaned myself up I forgot that since this was an unexpected sleep-over I didn't have any clothes to change into. So what I did was just to cover myself up with blankets and go to bed again. I thought I would have a few more minutes of sleep but Baro burst into the room and woke me up. "YAH, IREONA!!" He yelled and laughed.

I sat up and threw a pillow at him. "YOU DIDN'T NEED TO DO THAT!" I yelled back and looked away from him.

I don't think I yelled at him before and I think that's what made him stop teasing and playing around with me that morning. "H-Hey, since you don't have any clothes you can borrow some from me." He said kindly and walked out of the room then came back with a black t-shirt and some jeans. "Here~"

Once he gave them to me he closed the door and I saw the camera in the corner so I covered it with one of Gongchan's shirts. After I was done changing I walked out and saw everyone ready for the day, I sat down with them and the Sesame Player crew didn't seem to mind.

They told us our mission to clean up the house and find 'Money' they hid around the dorm. Once the PD said start they all stood up and started looking around for the money and I went to clean up their bedroom since they were all just cleaning up in the living room. I found out that most of the money was hidden in their rooms and we found a total of 105,000won out of 200,000won~

We were seperated into teams after that, three of us had to go buy interior design things for the dorm while the other three went to go buy ingredients for dinner. Guess who is in what team? Baro, Gongchan, and CNU are getting the interior design stuff while Jinyoung, Sandeul, and I go and get ingredients for us to make the dinner tonight. I wonder how this will turn out...

______________________________________________________________________________

So, this is refrenced to Sesame Player 6~ Right now it's my favorite episode so far and decided to make 2 chapters about it! Jinyoung and Sandeul can get closer to her while we get into the POV's of Baro, Gongchan, and CNU! Since I'm tired I'll either update it after I wake up or later on in the afternoon. With that I leave you with this chapter!!~