With Dumb And Dumber.

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

I'm just gonna skip to where they're cooking because I don't feel like writing a chapter just about them getting ingredients. Sorry... TTwTT

_________________________________________________________________________________

We got into the kitchen and put on the aprons that Gongchan, Baro, and Sandeul. Jinyoung got a 'Passionate Red Rose' apron, I got got a blue one with clouds on it, and Sandeul? They got him a children's size yellow apron which made Jinyoung and I laugh. We were halfway through with the cooking when I saw out of the corner of my eye Sandeul dancing around and eating something.

Sandeul turned around to me then got some of the food he was eating and fed me. "Here, try it!~"

I ate it and smiled at him. "Thanks, Sandeul."

Jinyoung looked at me then him and Sandeul gave him too. "Here, Hyung~!"

"Thanks Sandeul." He ate it and got back to his dish to cook.

After 30 minutes or so we were all done with our dishes and sat down with the others, I sat next to Gongchan and Jinyoung. One after one they tried our dishes and liked them but when they got to Sandeul's... I don't want to be mean but it was bad.

He got the punishment of washing the dishes and we all clapped, Gongchan and I thanked Sesame Player happily. While Sandeul was washing most of the dishes Gongchan kept insisting that he feed me and I gave in since he was going to get whiny later.

Jinyoung looked at us then stood up, going over to Sandeul. Baro did the same. It was weird because usually Baro would be making a fuss. CNU just sat there and looked down at his food, eating again.

Gongchan gave me another bite and smiled brightly. "I thought your dish was the best, ____."

I smiled at the comment he made. "Well, thanks. That's nice of you to say."

"Oh yeah, while we were buying stuff I called your mom and you can sleepover here! She dropped off some clothes for you to wear for tomorrow. Also, you could've asked me for clothes. If you seen his clothes he made you wear that on purpose because he had a similar shirt which makes it look like you two are a couple." He said and shook his head, sighing.

It was getting late so I decided to stay another night, it wouldn't be so bad. I had to share a room with Baro and Jinyoung after.

When everyone was in their room getting to bed, Baro was already sleeping. When I was laying down I couldn't sleep and I think Jinyoung heard me moving around in bed. "Hey, are you still awake?" He whispered.

"Yeah, why?" I said and looked down on the bottom bunk to see him looking up at me. "Why are you still awake?" I asked him.

"I need to tell you something." He said and I went to sit next to him.

"What do you need to tell me?" I thought that it was going to be something about him liking me and stuff.

He looked down then looked at me. "Do you like Gongchan?" He asked me.

Why was he asking me about Gongchan? "Well, yeah. Of course I like him." I said and shrugged. What's not to like about my friend..?

He nodded and smiled. "Alright. I do like you but I won't force you to like me back.. Not like Baro." He shook his head, rubbing his forehead. "Let's just stay friends and don't worry about me liking you, alright?" He told me and patted my head.

Huh? That was weird. If he likes me why would he just give up like that...? "Uh... Why are you saying this? If you like me why say that?" I asked him a bit confused.

"Oh, well.. Because Gongchan told me he liked you and since you like him too I might as well just stay as friends." He said, smiling slightly. "So, it's okay with me."

"Oh.. Okay then. You're a really good friend to him." I told him and yawned. "I'm tired so I'm gonna try to get some sleep now, okay?" I told him then started to climb up and laid down on the top bunk. "Goodnight, Jinyoung." I said quietly.

He also laid down on his bed. "Goodnight." He mumbled.

Baro's POV

When we got to bed I fell asleep but was woken up when I heard someone talking. I stayed still and listened in on their conversation, it's not like I wanted to though!

When I heard the part when Jinyoung asked ____ if she liked Gongchan and she said yes my heart sank. 'Why would she like our maknae like that? Aren't they only like.. besstfriends or something?' I thought and kept listening.

So.. Jinyoung likes ____ but is willing to give it up for our maknae... What a good leader. I would do the same but... It must be because of my blood type because I'm not willing to give ____ her up that easily. Bring it on, Gongchan! Let's just see who wins her heart!

______________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I finally updated. I would've felt bad if I didn't update today. Anyway, I don't think this was a good chapter and I'm sorry. I'll be writing another chapter to make up for it today~! ^_^