The Little Duckie Is Spreading His Wings (Sandeul's Confession)

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

I'm going to tell you the order of when they confessed because if I don't you won't get the chapters after all of their confessions. So, Jinyoung was first to confess, then it was Sandeul, then CNU, then Baro, then it's Gongchan. I'm sorry I didn't put it in order. You guys might have to re-read the confessions after I post all the confessions.  >.< Forgive me!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

After Jinyoung had confessed to me I was still a bit confused but then my phone started to ring, "Oh my beautiful target! You zoom zoom my heart like a rocket!~" Sandeul's ringtone. I took out my phone and answered it. "Yobsaeyo?" I said quietly.

"Yah! I thought we were gonna go and try new foods together today! Where are you, ____?!" Sandeul yelled at me, I know he wasn't mad he's just worried in his own way.

"Don't worry, Sandeul. I'm on my way." I said then hung up. Sandeul, you duckling. Heh, he's so weird and funny. As I got to the restaurant I saw Sandeul run up to me. "Hi, Sandeul." I said casually.

"Where were you? You know how hungry I am?!" He whined and grabbed my hand, walking into the restaurant and sitting down at the table he reserved for us. "Do you like it?" He asked and smiled.

"I've never to a fancy restaurant like this. So the feeling is new to me." I said and laughed softly.

He smiled brightly and sat down. "I'm taking that as a good thing~ " He said cheerfully.

After we ate went to the Amusment Park near by and decided to go on a few rides. I wanted to go on the roller coasters and into the haunted house but Sandeul was scared of them so we went on the Air Balloon ride since he wanted to go on it. "Fine, lead the way."

He held my hand and walked toward the Air Balloon ride. Once we were there we got on it was a little awkward since we had nothing to talk about. "So... How was your day today?" I asked him, trying to strike up a converstaion.

"It was alright, Just thinking about things..." He said quietly, he looked at me and smiled. "Hey... ____? Do you like any of the members in B1A4?" He asked curiously a few minutes later.

He took me off guard with that question and I stuttered on my words. "W-What? W-Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" I didn't really know what to say.

He stood in front of me and kissed my forehead and smiled at me but when he noticed what he did he spazzed out. "AH! I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING!!" He said loudly and looked away, since we were in a limited amount of space he just went to the oppisite side of the Air Balloon.

Sandeul... kissed me? I would've been just as shocked I laughed when I saw Sandeul spazzing out. "Aw, this little duckie is spreading his wings~" I said, trying to lighten the mood and it worked.

He stood up, still blushing but smiled brightly and stuck his tounge out at me. "Yah, I've spread my wings out a while ago!" When he said that we both laughed.

After the Air Balloon Ride for the rest of the night we both had a great time.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aw, Sandeul is such a nice guy~ Even if he is a little derpy but I love him anyway!!~ ^_^ I'll do the chapter of CNU's confession later. This chapter took me an hour because I was busy and brain dead for a little bit XD