Our fun date~ With a Few Uninvited Guests... (Part 2)

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

As we were walking Sandeul suddenly pulled me into a store and picked up a dress and handed it to me. "Try this on." He told me. 

I looked at him weirdly. "What, why?" I said and crossed my arms. 

He looked at me with those pouty lips and eyes. "Please, bunny?" When he said it like that of course I took the dress and walked to the dressing room. 

"One day that bunny thing isn't gonna work on me anymore." I mumbled and shook my head, sighing happily. "This boy..." After a few minutes I walked out wearing the dress for him to see me in it and his jaw dropped. (The dress: http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/3/33468/18_2007/dress.jpg

He just stood there blushing. "W-Wow.. You look so cute in that dress..." He mumbled and made me blush with that comment. 

"Yah, Sandeul oppa. You know I don't like wearing dresses that much." I said and looked at him. 

"I know but this dress was just calling out to me, I have to buy this for you!!~" He said and I changed out of it and gave to him. He paid for the dress and held the bag. "We can go to another store now~" He said and we both walked out. 

It was almost midnight and we were looking up at the stars. "Sandeul oppa, why are we still here?" I asked him and yawned. 

"For this." He said and when the clock hit 12 he held my chin, brought it up to his face, and kissed me on the lips. My eyes widened but after a few seconds I started to kiss him back. We pulled away a few seconds later and he held me close to him. I could feel how fast his heart was beating because of what just happened. "That was my wish. For you to kiss me back~" He said and smiled, laughing shyly. "Let's go back to the dorm now." He said and I nodded. 

Once at the dorm we walked into his bedroom and listened to his i-pod together on his bed. I don't know when but I slowly started to drift to sleep and fell asleep on his bed which he probably didn't mind at all about. That was a pretty fun date even though I knew Baro and Gongchan were following us around... Babos. 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2nd part of their date!!~ How did you like it? Do you like them together? Were you hoping that she would've ended up with someone else? Leave your answers below in the comments!!~