A Quiet Bear Coming Out Of His Cave. (CNU's Confession)

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

The next day I decided to drop by their dorm and hang out with them, I wasn't really thinking about the confessions I got from Sandeul and Jinyoung. Gongchan said that they might be at their pratice room and told me to go there if I wanted to hang out with them. When I got there, I could hear music playing but it didn't sound like any of there songs. I walked into the room and saw CNU practicing by himself. When he saw me next to the door he stopped and turned around to face me, looking down and rubbing the back of his neck. He looked like he was embarassed like he did something wrong.

"H-Hey, ____. How long have you been standing there?" He asked me curiously and a bit shy.

I smiled a bit at him. "For a minute or two. You're really good at dancing, huh?" I said to him and laughed a bit.

"Yeah, I am the main dancer of the group." He said and smiled at the compliment I gave him. "Were you here to look for Gongchan and the others?" He asked to keep it from being awkward.

"Mhmm, But I wanna stay here and watch you dance. I mean, if that's okay with you." I said and looked at him slightly.

He blushed and looked away, shrugging slightly. "Y-Yeah, sure.. If you'd like." He said and the music again.

I leaned my back on the wall and watched him dance but then after a few minutes he spun around and walked toward me, smiling.

He held his hand out to me. "Wanna dance with me, ____?" He asked with a small smile on his face.

I took his hand and blushed a little bit. "Sure, it seems fun." I said and when we got to the middle of them room he started to dance smoothly around me which made me blush a little more.

While we were dancing he spun me around and we both smiled, this was pretty fun. As the song was ending CNU held one of my hands, brought it up to his face and kissed it which made me blush more than before. "U-Uh..."

CNU let go of my hand and rubbed the back of his neck again, blushing deeply. "S-Sorry, I was caught up in the dancing." He made a good excuse but I knew he was lying about that.

"Hehe, so the quiet bear is finally coming out of his cave now, isn't he?" I stuck my tongue out and laughed which made him blush more but made him laugh also.

CNU checked the time and gasped. "Uh oh, it's almost time to get ready to go to our photo shoot! I'm sorry, _____ but I have to get going. We can talk later if you'd like." He said then ran off to the dorm.

I chuckled then thought of the kiss he did on my hand. "The 3rd member to kiss me somewhere... Well, I know Baro won't do it and Gongchan is my best friend." I smiled a bit and walked out of the practice room.

_______________________________________________________________________________

There! CNU's confession~ Honestly, I like his and Sandeul's confession the best but it's probably because they weren't in the past chapters as much. ^_^ Time to write about their IGNITION photoshoot~!