Sandeul's Time to Shine?

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

Baro said they had schedules to go to so he couldn't take me out on that date he was so happy about which made me sighed and shake my head. "He lost his chance." I mumbled to myself while school was just about to end. When the bell rang I got up, grabbed my backpack, and started to walk toward my house. When I got there I grabbed my PSP and sat down in the living room. Time flew by fast and it was starting to get dark when I got a phone call. 'Baby I'm Sorry we got the better!" I answered my phone and heard CNU on the other side.

"Hello, ____? We're gonna go out tonight and wanted to see if you could come." He asked me with a calm, collected voice.

"Sure, why not. It wouldn't hurt to go out tonight." I said and went upstairs. "Where are we going?"

"We're going to a club." He said.

A club? Seems legit to go even if I am a 15 year old. I should have some fun while I'm still young, right? "Okay, I'll be ready in five minutes so you guys beetter be at my house in ten, arasso?" I told him then hung up, starting to get ready. I was done changing and putting on makeup, waiting outside for them. I had a midnight blue dress on that was just above my knees so I didn't show too much. Since it was them I just put on some pumps and put my hair up in a nice ponytail.

Finally, they got here after 15 minutes and I got into the car, not noticing their reactions. Baro, who was sitting in front looked like he was really upset that he needed to take the front seat today.

"W-Wow..." CNU and Gongchan mumbled.

Jinyoung smiled at me and turned around to face me. "You look great." He said in a kind voice.

Sandeul and CNU were sitting beside me this time around and Sandeul looked at Jinyoung. "Hyung, she doesn't look great. She looks beautiful!~" He said with a big smile on his face, looking at me.

I can't believe it, Sandeul actually made my heart beat fast with that comment. I blushed and looked away, I can't believe that I couldn't look him in the eye. "T-Thanks for the compliment Sandeul." I smiled slightly after I said that which made him smile brighter.

"No Problem~" He told me and leaned back in his seat.

We were talking about how everyone's day was and as we were talking we were there. "Wow, that was quick!" I said out loud.

Jinyoung chuckled and nodded. "Well, it was probably because we were talking the whole way."

We all got out of the car and walked into the club, getting a booth and only Jinyoung and CNU were allowed to buy alcholic drinks but Baro managed to pass as an adult with his appearance, so did Sandeul. Gongchan and I just decided to stick with drinking water as we watched the others drink. "I don't think this is going to turn out well..." I said to Gongchan.

He nodded. "Yeah, but who knows.." He said and chuckled.

After 15 minutes of them drinking it seemed like they were at least a little bit drunk. Baro, CNU, and Gongchan went to the dance floor while Jinyoung was passed out with his head on the the table. Sandeul was sitting next to me,laying his head on my shoulder and was singing something. "What was that, Sandeul?" I whispered in his ear.

"Nae Saranga, Nae Saranga..." He mumbled, it was his solo song on their new album. "Do you like me, ____...?" He asked with his head still on my shoulder, holding my hand.

I just went along with it, He was just drunk... right? Even if he was drunk I blushed at the question and looked up at the ceiling. "Well... It depends on what your definition of like is..." I said to him.

He sat up and looked at me. "Like... A relationship kind of like." He said and was blushing.

Again, I think it's because he's drunk but I really did have feelings for him. A bit more than the others so I nodded. "Yeah, I do." I looked at him and saw him smile.

"I knew it! You did like me~!" He said happily and clapped.

Wait... So Sandeul was faking that he was drunk? I guess it was his time to shine. I hit him playfully on the arm and pretended to be mad. "I can't believe you fooled me, Sandeul!" I puffed my cheeks.

He laughed and smiled, poking my cheeks. "Remember? This duckie spread his wings for you~" He blushed and smiled brightly.

I blushed as well then looked at Jinyoung who was passed out. "What should we do about Jinyoung?" I asked Sandeul.

Sandeul looked at his watch then stood up. I'll go get the others, you go wake up Jinyoung." He smiled slightly then walked off to the find the others.

I nodded and started to poke Jinyoung. "Hey, Jinyoung oppa~ Ireona~" I said to him but it wasn't working then I started shaking him harder and yelled in his ear. "YAH, JINYOUNG!! WE'RE GOING HOME SO HURRY UP AND WAKE UP!" I yelled in his ear but it only got him to move around making me facedesk the table. "Aish..." I tried one last time and he finally woke up but wrapped his arms around me an closed his eyes. "Sheesh, he's like a wreck when he's druunk." I mumbled and managed to get him off of me.

Sandeul came back with the others. Baro wasn't the drunk but was still more drunk the CNU. Thank goodness Gongchan and I were underage and good kids or we would've been in some deep trouble.

We all went back to the dorm and got those drunken people to their bed, Gongchan also went to bed. Sandeul and I sat down  on the couch together and I leaned on him a bit.

Sandeul didn't know what to say which made things a little awkward. "So..."

"Are we officially a couple?" I asked him and tried not to look at him, blushing.

Sandeul blushed then kissed my cheek. "I don't know if this answered your question or not but I'd love to be your boyfriend~" He said.

We held each other's hand and sat there together until we both fell asleep, my head was laying on his shoulder and his head on mine.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I FINALLY PICKED SOMEONE!! XD It was a hard decision between CNU and Sandeul but Sandeul came out the winner! Even though Baro is my bias I didn't want to pick him because I'm making him the bad boy in this story. For Gongchan? Will find out what's in store for him later along with Jinyoung... *coughJINCHANcough* Excuse me~ XD I hope you liked this chapter and thank you for reading!~