I knew it... A lie.

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

"No! W-Why would I be jealous?" He said and kept avoiding eye contact with me.

'I knew it, a lie.' I thought and sighed softly. "Okay, Gongchan. You know I wouldn't lie to you. Why are you lying to me?"

"I'm not lying, ____! It's just that you're not hanging out with me as much ever since I introduce you to the hyungs." He said quietly and crossed his arms.

I sat down next to him on his bed and put a hand on his shoulder. "Did you say you were okay with it this morning, Gongchan?" I reminded him and I knew he remembered but as I thought, he just ignored it and didn't talk. Sometimes I wonder who's the more childish one, me or him. After 5 minutes of him not responding to me I got a bit annoyed. "I don't care if you're jealous or not but you don't have to ignore your best friend!" I said and walked out of the room. Without a word I picked up my backpack and walked out of B1A4's dorm.

 

Gongchan's POV

"I don't care if your jealous or not but you don't have to ignore your best friend!" I heard ____ say that and slammed the door closed. When I was sure that she left I sighed and laid down on my bed.

"Why did I let her just leave like that...?" I mumbled to myself and covered my head with my pillow. When I heard someone coming in I immidiately sat up. Oh, it was Jinyoung.. He's probably here to ask me what happened.

Jinyoung leaned his back on the wall and stared at me. "What's going on, Gongchan. Why was ___ so mad when she walked out today?" Jinyoung asked.

Of course I knew that he was going to ask that. "It's nothing, hyung. Don't worry about it!~" I said cheerfully, trying to convince him that everything was alright even though it wasn't. Of course, he would fall for it.

"Okay, Gongchan. Just don't hurt her feelings, she really does care for you." After he said that he left the room.

It had me thinking for a while. "Am I really jealous of the hyungs...?"

______________________________________________________________________________

This was just a quick update for this story!~ I'll be writing more later~