A Crush?

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

While I was thinking about it Gongchan sat next to me and waved his hand in front of my face. "Hello, earth to ____?" He said and laughed.

I snapped out of it and looked at him. "Is there something you want, Gongchan?" I asked and watched Jinyoung walk back to his room.

Gongchan saw where I was looking and smirked a little bit. "Ooooh, Does ____ have someone she likes now?" He teased.

I punched his arm then looked away. "No way! I'm just thinking about something." I said to Gongchan.

"Okay, ____. Whatever you say~" He teased and ran off into his and Jinyoung's room just as I was about to punch him again.

I just sighed and stayed in the living room. I was pretty tired and decided I should just rest my eyes a bit, closing them for a minute...


By the time I woke up it was about 7pm and I had homework to do. "Aish..." I mumbled and stood up to get my backpack. While I was getting it Jinyoung walked out of his room and saw me about to go.

"If you're going home I should walk you there." He said and went to put on his shoes.

"No, that's okay. I think I can handle walking home, Jinyoung." I said and started to walkout of their dorm. As I walked out I saw Jinyoung walk up next to me.

"What kind of man would I be to let you walk home alone at night?" He asked and smiled a bit. "I told Gongchan that you were leaving and that you told him to do his homework." He looked at me and smiled again.

I sighed and shrugged. "Alright, You can walk me home." I said softly and started walking again. After we got to my house he waved at me.

"Goodnight, ____." He said and started walking back to B1A4's dorm.

I remembered about how he wanted to hang out with me tomorrow and called out to him. "Hey, Jinyoung. You better not forget about hanging out with me tomorrow, arasso?" I told him after he turned around.

He smiled and nodded. "Alright, just come by the dorm after school and we can go~" He said with that calm voice of his and walked off.

The next day at school went pretty fast and I managed to do all of my homework when there was free time in class. After school was done I walked with Gongchan to the dorm and saw that Jinyoung was waiting for us.

"Hey, hyung!~" Gongchan said with a smile and waved at him.

I also waved at Jinyoung. "Hi, Jinyoung." I said cooly and walked into the dorm to put my backpack down.

Jinyoung waited for me to walk back out and smiled. "Are you ready?" He asked kindly and I nodded.

'Whatever you do, don't be awkward _____....' I thought to myself and he looked at me, chuckling.

"Do you have anywhere you want to go, ____?" He asked curiously and smiled.

"What about we just go to a cafe then hang out at the park?" I told him and I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Sounds good to me~" He said and we both started walking to a nearby cafe. Once we were there I sat down while he went to order some drinks for us.

While we were waiting for our drinks to be made I saw a familar face... 'A boy with blonde hair... What was his name again?'

"Baro!!" Jinyoung said and smiled as he stood up and walked over to Baro.

"Hey, Hyung. Why are you with Gongchan's friend?" Baro nudged him and snickered when Jinyoung blushed a bit and hit him.

"Ayy, I just want to get to know her better. No big deal, okay?" He said and looked at me again then smiled. Baro also smiled warmly at me which made me smile back and wave at him.

I saw Baro blush and look away to talk to Jinyoung then he walked off a few minutes later as Jinyoung was walking back with our drinks. "What was Baro doing here, Jinyoung?" I asked him while I was drinking my hot cocoa.

"Apparently one of his friends set him up on a blind date but he got stood up." He said and drank some of his coffee.

"Why don't we let him hang out with us?" I said and looked at Baro who was starting to walk away.

Jinyoung kind of looked like he didn't want to invite him but forced a small smile. "Alright.. I'll go get him." He said then stood up and went to bring back Baro.

As they were coming back Baro took the seat next to me to sit down and smiled. "Hi, ____. We didn't get to talk yesterday because Jinyoung hyung kept talking to you and keeping you all to himself." He started to tease Jinyoung which started to make the leader a little annoyed, trying not to show it.

"Baro ah, you should've just talked to her but you were in your room with Sandeul and CNU." Jinyoung said and smiled at me. I could feel that Jinyoung really wasn't comfortable since Baro was here now. "So, I heard your only 15 but your a senior with Gongchan in school."

Baro gasped and looked at me. "Are you serious? You must be really smart then!" He said and smiled brightly.

"Uh, yeah.. I guess I am." I shrugged because I thought it was no big deal.

While the day went on Jinyoung, Baro, and I were talking about what we like to do and what we do on our free time and such. I found out that I had a lot of things in common with Baro and started to call him oppa which looked like made Jinyoung upset that I called Baro 'oppa' first and not him.

"Well, it's starting to get late. I should get home." I said and started walking in the direction of my house when I heard Baro.

"Let me walk you home, ____!~" He said and smiled.

I nodded and smiled back at him then looked back at Jinyoung. "I'll come to the dorms tomorrow and we can talk more, okay?" I told Jinyoung and he nodded. He looked hurt that I was starting to become closer with Baro but I tried not to think about it too much. While we were walking Baro handed me a piece of paper.

"That's my number. You should call me if you want to hang out or just talk about stuff." He said and blushed, looking away from me.

"Thank you, Baro oppa." I said and smiled. "Well, here we are.  I'll call you later." I said to him then walked into my house. My heart was beating faster than usual and my face was hot. 'Is this what I think it is..? No way, I don't have a crush on that boy! He's so goofy..' I thought and walked up to my room, getting ready to sleep. As I was laying on my bed I felt my phone vibrate and I checked the message that was sent to me.

"Goodnight, ____~" Baro had texted me that. He must've asked Gongchan for my number but it made me blush when I read it.

I was going to text him back but shook my head and put my phone away. 'There's no way I can have a crush on that boy.. He's an IDOL!!' I kept thinking in my head and that thought was in my head until I fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________

>///< Ah, Baro! Ruining Jinyoung's chances with the girl. I feel bad for Jinyoung but don't worry! There will be more to come~ ^_^