Having A Bad Day...

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

The next morning B1A4 had to go to a schedule and asked me if I wanted to tag along. I, of course said yes and sat next to Sandeul on the ride to their fansign. Sandeul was poking my cheeks and tried to annoy me during the ride.

I'm not really that nice and happy when I wake up so while he was doing that I was trying to give him hints to stop. "Sandeul... Please stop." I said seriously, I didn't even put oppa after his name.

"Aw, wae??" He said and started getting more annoying which started to get me upset.

"Uh, hyung... You should really stop." Gongchan told Sandeul. But he didn't listen which almost made me snap.

"Yah, will you stop it already?!" I said loudly and looked away from him.

Gongchan sighed and shook his head. "I told you, hyung..."

Sandeul frowned and held my arm. "Bunny, don't be mad at me... please? I'm sorry for making you upset!" He pouted but I gave him the silent treatment. We finally got to the fansign and got out of the van quickly so they could sit down and talk to their fans. Everyone went and sat down except for Sandeul, he waited for me to forgive him or he wouldn't go up and do the fansign.

"Ah, where's Sandeul oppa?!" One fan said and and was worried. Another fan yelled, "Sandeul, where are you?!" The fans started mumbling to eachother and the members of B1A4 started getting worried about Sandeul and I.

"Fine, I forgive you. Hurry up and go be fore your fans start screaming for you." I said and he hugged me.

"I'll make you happy, I promise." He whispered in my ear then went up and sat next to Jinyoung. The fansign started and I saw how happy their fans were when they got to talk to them. Sandeul always made people feel like they're the happiest person in the world.

"Why can't he make me the happiest in the world...?" I mumbled to myself and looked down, sighing. "He promised." I said softly then felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Chan Rin dongsaeng..?" I turned around and saw a fan of B1A4, smiling at me. I smiled at her. "Annyeongsaeyo, unnie. Is there something you need?" I asked and kept smiling. She gave me a few presents that were from her. I thought they would be for Sandeul and I but she said something else. "These are Sandeul oppa, be sure to give them to him, okay? They're important~" She said sweetly.

'I forgot... He's an Idol..' I thought and forced a smile on my face. "Of course, I'll be sure to give them to him." I said softly to the girl and she smiled brightly, thanked me, then left. 'She was really pretty...' I thought and sighed.

When the fan sign ended Sandeul said his goodbyes to his fans and quickly left and walked up to me. "Are you hungry, Bunny?" He asked me and held me close to him.

I didn't answer his question and gave him the gifts that girl gave me. "Here, these are for you. A fan gave them to me to give to you." I said then grabbed his jacket and started walking back to the van. "Let's just go home. Besides, I don't feel like going out anymore today." I said and got into the van, Sandeul sitting next to me. He didn't take his eyes off of the gifts I just gave him "Tch..." I was also staring at the gifts and frowned slightly.

I think Baro saw me and he sat on the other side of me, patting my shoulder. "Are you okay, Chan Rin?" He asked me softly so Sandeul didn't hear. I shrugged and kept looking at the gifts Sandeul had in his hands. "I'm just having a bad day is all..." I mumbled and frowned a bit more when Sandeul opened the gift and smiled brightly.

"Wow! This fan is so pretty~" He said loudly and everyone looked at him or... well, was glaring at him.

I just sat there and stared at him while he was looking at the picture. "I'm still here..." I mumbled quietly but he ignored me.

"Doesn't she look amazing?!" He said and showed the other members.

"That's nice, Sandeul." Gongchan and Baro said. CNU couldn't believe what Sandeul was doing, and Jinyoung? He tried not to yell at Sandeul for what he was saying. The van stopped at a light and I couldn't watch him look at the picture of that girl anymore. So, what I did was open the door and walk out. Jinyoung looked at me. "W-Where are you going?! We're not even close to our dorm yet!" He said worriedly.

"I'll text you later, alright? If Sandeul finally stops staring at that picture text me." I said and walked off. After a few minutes of walking around lost I stopped and sighed. "I-I'm just having a bad day, is all..." I told my self and was sitting at a park bench, my eyes were getting watery. "I'm just having a bad day..." I kept mumbling to myself until I saw someone stann front of me and bend down, wiping my eyes.

"Why is this cute girl all by herself and crying?" I heard the familar voice and looked up, it was Gongchan.

"G-Gongchan, why are you here?" I asked and sniffled, wiping my eyes. "I thought you were still with the other members...?"

Gongchan smiled a bit and sat next to me, holding my hand to calm me down which worked. "I was worried after I saw you walk out so I followed you." He said and sighed. "I can't believe Sandeul hyung would do that and ignore you..."

"It was my fault, I was giving him the silent treatment I guess..." I said softly and leaned on my friend.

"Well, whether it's your fault just don't worry about it. The other hyungs are talking to him at the dorm." He said and stood up. "Let's go back to the dorm." He said and pulled me along.

When we got back Sandeul was standing in front of the door and was looking down, sniffling a little bit. "M-Mianhaeyo, Chan Rin... I didn't know you were so hurt when I ignored you." He mumbled and was still crying. "I promised to make you the happiest girl in the world but instead I almost made you cry... I'm sorry." He kept saying and I walked over and hugged him.

"It's okay, duckie... But if you talk about a girl like that and 'drool' all over her and completely ignore me then we're not gonna be together anymore, arasso?" I told him. "You better be lucky to be having a second chance..." I mumbled and walked into Jinyoung, Baro, and I's room and closed the door.

Gongchan's POV

"Hyung, you should know. The last time she had a boyfriend she was very loyal and loving to him but he did the same thing you did and ignored her. When they were together he would try not to talk to her as much as possible and didn't give her much attention. After a month later he went out with that girl who had made him ignore Rin Chan and that's why she didn't really open up to you yet. You should be lucky because the next time something happens like that I'm going to beat that person up whether it's someone I don't know or one of my hyungs. I'm her best friend and I need to take care of her." I told him and walked into our room, slamming the door closed without letting anyone have a word after my comment. I swear, Sandeul hyung.. If you hurt her you're dead.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!~ I'm updating and making Sandeul completely clueless to Chan Rin's feelings in this one. T~T I feel so bad for her now... Gongchan, my hero!!~ Such a nice friend he is, isn't he? ^_^ He would do anything for her even if he needs to beat someone up. He's so protective~