Heartbreak For Another Time.

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

Chapter 23 doesn't mean anything to the chapter, I just wanted to troll on my friends. XD So, don't mind that. BUT Jinyoung is taken by my friend. >_> She better be happy. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A month later Sandeul started to avoid me and whenever I tried to talk to him he was always nervous which made me remember that boy who did the same thing before? I walked to Gongchan and started to ask him questions. "Hey, Gongchan. Have you noticed that Sandeul has been trying to avoid me?" I asked him and it kind of got Gongchan tense. 

"Is he really trying to avoid you?" He asked me curiously and looked at me. It seemed like Gongchan was really serious about this. 

"Well, it seems like he is and I was wondering if you noticed it too." I told him and he sat up from his bed. 

He shook his head. "Well, he hasn't talked to me about it." He said and shrugged. "Just don't worry about it." He told me and I nodded. 

"Alright then." I said and walked out of his room and saw Sandeul on the phone. I walked over to him and hugged him from behind. "Hey, Sandeul oppa. Who are you talking to?" I asked curiously before I saw him get off the phone and looked at me, smiling slightly.

"It was no one, don't worry." He said and patted my head. "I'm going out for a little bit, I'll be back later~" He told me then walked out of the dorm. 

"Does he really think I'm gonna fall for that?" I mumbled to myself then sat on the couch to watch some t.v. "But, whatever.. I trust him." 

Jinyoung, Baro, and CNU were at a schedule again so Gongchan and I just watched t.v. together. It was getting later and Jinyoung, Baro, and CNU came back but Sandeul still wasn't home which was starting to worry me. I stood up and started walking out of the dorm. "I'll be back soon." I told everyone and went to look for Sandeul and when I found him he was with that girl, holding her hand and smiling. 

"You have got to be kidding me..." I said quietly but I was close enough to them to hear me. 

Sandeul turned around and when he saw me his eyes widened. "O-Oh, Um... Hey, Chan Rin." He said with a voice like he was unsure what to do now. 

"Sandeul, are you serious?" I said and looked at him. I wasn't sad, I guess. I wasn't mad either, I don't know what I was feeling. "I guess we're over, huh? I can't believe you just wouldn't break up with me sooner." I said then walked off while shaking my head. "What a waste of my time." I mumbled and went back to the dorm.

Once I was back Gongchan walked up to me. "Are you okay? Do you know where he is? What happened?" He kept asking me questions and I shrugged. 

"He was with another girl so we broke up." I said and shrugged again, looking uninterested but Gongchan knew that I was hurt on the inside because this was the second time I was in a relationship and the second time this happened. 

Gongchan walked out of the dorm quickly and slammed the door. The other members tried to stop him but he was already out the door. 

"Uh oh.. Gongchan better not go over board. We still need our lead vocals." Baro said and looked at the other members. 

CNU had his head down and Jinyoung sighed. "Sandeul, you're such an idiot sometimes.." 

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked and they looked up at me. 

"Gongchan told us what happened before." CNU said softly and sighed. 

'Aish, that boy... It doesn't matter I guess, I'll just sleep this off and forget about Sandeul and I ever going out soon.' I thought and yawned. "Well, I'm going to bed. Tell Gongchan that I'm gonna need to talk to him later." I said and went off to bed. 

Gongchan's POV

I rushed out of the dorm to find Sandeul. I told him what would happen if he hurt Chan Rin but he still didn't listen. I finally found him and turned him around, punching him in the face. Of course, I didn't want to do that. He was my hyung. I had tears in my eyes because Chan Rin just wanted to be strong in front of us. "You're such an idiot, hyung!!" I yelled at him. "Why couldn't you just tell her before going out with this other girl?!" I kept yelling at him. I didn't know what else to do. 

He was on the ground after I punched him and he was crying. He should be crying, I told him what happened to MY Chan Rin but he still broke her heart. "I-I'm sorry!" He said and wiped his eyes, one of them were swelling up. 

I guess I punched him to hard but he deserved it. "Have fun with your date. Though, it's not gonna be as fun as Chan Rin's and yours." I said and left him there. Of course my heart hurt while be so mean and cold to him but it was his fault. He should be glad I didn't keep punching him. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

DX No more ChanDeul... More of Chan Rin and Gongchan coming!! A few more chapters and then I'll be done! I'll start another fanfic later, after this one so be prepared for it! My heart hurt when I had to write about the break up and Gongchan punching Sandeul. T~T