Heartache to Comfort.

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

A week passed without going to B1A4's dorm and I guess I'll listen to Gongchan's request by not hanging out with them for now. A few more days passed and while at school Gongchan ignored me.. What a best friend. I don't know why but my heart hurts everytime I see Gongchan and he doesn't even try to look at me. After school was done I decided to go to a park near by. After 15 minutes or so I felt someone poke my shoulder and made me turn aruond. It was CNU. "Oh, hi CNU. What are you doing here?" I asked curiously.

CNU looked a little embarassed but smiled at me. "I was just out here to walk around and I saw you here so I decided to talk to you." He said quietly.

I shrugged. "Oh, well... Okay then." I said softly. He probably knew I wasn't feeling good today because he looked worried.

"You know, all of B1A4 are worried about you. You haven't came over in almost 2 weeks." He said in a worried tone. "Is everything alright..?" He asked me curiously.

Once again, I shrugged. "Yeah, everything is alright.. I guess." I said softly. 'I doubt Gongchan is worried though...' I thought to myself until I heard CNU say something.

"You know, Gongchan came into my room for the whole time you were gone and cried. I know I shouldn't say this because he told me not to but he really cares for you, like a sister. I don't know if it's more or less but I think you should talk to him soon, he cries himself to sleep thinking you're mad at him." CNU said and patted my head. "Don't tell him I told you this, okay? I just want you two to make up and hang out with eachother again, you two /are/ best friends after all." He smiled a bit then checked his phone. "I have to get going. Sandeul wanted me to give you his number if I saw you so, here you go. Here's mine too." He gave me the piece of paper with their numbers on it before leaving.

I walked home quietly and when I finally got to my room I just fell onto the bed, thinking about everything CNU told me. I decided to text Gongchan, "Hey.. Gongchan. I'm sorry for getting upset about before. Let's hang out tomorrow, I miss you." I texted him that and waited for his reply. A minute passed, then an hour. I started to doze off until I heard a knock at the door. "I'll get it mom!" I said loudly then went downstairs. As I opened the door I stumbled backwards as I felt someone hug me.

"I'm sorry I didn't give you an answer.. I really missed you." Right when I heard his voice I knew it was Gongchan.

I hugged him back and laughed a bit when I heard him sniffling. "Gongchan, why are you crying? We both forgave eachother, babo~" When he heard that he laughed too and wiped his eyes.

"Y-You're right. Let's hang out tomorrow like you said, okay?" He said smiling then started to walk back to the dorm.

"Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight, Gongchan~" I said, I was smiling the whole night after and that pain in my heart went away.

_____________________________________________________________________

>.< Aw, thank goodness those two made up~! Tell me what you think of the story, it gives  me motivation!~ ^w^