Playing With My Heart Must Be Fun, Huh?

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

Everything seemed great this month. Gongchan and I are closer than ever now, the members of B1A4 are more friends that would never try to hurt you and would always take care of you... well, one of them don't count in these compliments I'm giving....

I thought I was really close to Baro. I knew that I might have a crush on him, he was also flirting with me after the first time we met but then I found out what was going on with his love life... Baro already had a girl and I didn't find out until a few days ago.

"Look, ____. I can explain what's going on." Baro said with his hands up like he was surrendering.

I just stared at him. I was furious, sad, upset, I had so many mixed emotions going on I didn't know what to do. He could've just told me that he had a girlfriend already but decided to play with my heart. I was stupid to think that an idol and I had a chance at love. After a minute I finally was able to talk but the only word I could speak without bursting out crying was, "Why?"

Baro looked like he was about to cry too but why did he look like he was going to burst into tears? It didn't make any sense. "I'm sorry, I..." He wanted to go on but his voice was cracking.

"You know what, Baro? Just forget it already. I knew this was going to happen but my heart didn't listen to me. Playing with my heart must be fun, huh?" I said coldly and was clenching my fists and biting my bottom lip, trying not to cry.

Baro was going to say something but the next thing I saw shocked me. Jinyoung punched Baro in the face, THE FACE! "I knew you were no good, Baro!!" Jinyoung said loudly. "You shouldn't have played with her heart like that, you freakin player." Jinyoung said to him and turned to me, grabbing my wrist he walked away from Baro that was on the ground, not saying a word.

When he stopped he let go of my wrist and I could only stare at him with a shocked face. "W-Why did you do that, Jinyoung?" I asked.

"It's because he hurt you, ____." He said softly and turned to me.

I shrugged. "I know he did, it doesn't matter anymore anyway, I guess." I said quietly and looked down at the ground.

Jinyoung sighed softly. "We knew that you liked Baro so when we found out about what was going on it just made me mad that he would do that to you.." He said softly then walked toward me and kissed me on the cheek.

I was quite shocked that he did that and when he pulled away I held onto the cheek that he kissed. "...." I couldn't say anything, the emotion I was feeling was... happy, I guess.

"Sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking." He said and looked away, blushing a lot.

"N-No, it's okay." I said and smiled a bit at him. "Don't worry about it~"

We decided to go back to the dorm and sat in Jinyoung's room, talking about our feelings and what problems we had which made Jinyoung chuckle a bit. "I usually talk about my problems on Saturday with the other members." He said and smiled.

"Gongchan told me about that recently." I said to him and smiled back. We decided to watch t.v. together but an hour or two later I fell asleep, which was okay because we were going on Spring Break the next day.

Baro, you played with my heart.. Are you satisfied with hurting me? Good thing Jinyoung was there to make me feel better...

___________________________________________________________________________

DX My bias breaking this characters heart!! WHY!!! T~T I'm sorry Baro~ but yay for Jinyoung for making the character feel better~ even if he did punch my HamBaro in the face T_T Well, I'll update soon~