Gongchan, Are You Jealous?

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

My alarm rang loudly as I sat up quickly. "Aish..." I said and turned off my alarm clock. As I was getting ready for school I hear my phone ring so as I walked toward my bed with my toothbrush in my mouth I answered it. "Yobsaeyo?" I said a bit gurgled because of the toothbrush in my mouth.

"____? This is Gongchan, meet me outside your house." He said then hung up.

I looked at the phone confused but shrugged and went back to the bathroom to finish cleaning myself up. 15 minutes later I walked outside, looking chic and cool as usual and saw Gongchan holding my backpack which made me remember that I forgot it at their dorm.

"You forgot this." He said and gave it to me smiling.

I smiled back at him and took my backpack from him. We then started to walk to school. After a 5 minute walk we were there and the bell was about to ring. "I must've took a while to wake up and get ready, huh?" I laughed a bit and heard Gongchan laughing too. I looked up at him and said, "I'm sorry that I didn't hang out with you the past 2 days, I'm not acting like those fangirls that are all crazy but I want to get to know the members more. They're really nice and they take care of me too even if I just met them." I said to Gongchan and he just nodded, smiling slightly.

"Yeah, the hyungs are good people." He said then we started to walk to class.

As the time went by I didn't know how much I was talking about Jinyoung and Baro to Gongchan, he must've been annoyed by the end of the school day because he started to try to change the subject.

"Hey, ____. Do you want to go over to the dorm again? It's gonna get boring, you know?" He said softly and looked at me.

I nodded and started walking to the dorm. "Of course I want to go, I want to see my other friends too." I smiled but when I looked at Gongchan he seemed to be giving off a different aura. I didn't pay too much attention to it. Once we got to the dorm we both sat on the couch and he finally got us on a different topic other than B1A4 and how they're good to me and everything. But, as we were talking Jinyoung and Baro out of no where came into the room and sat on the couch with us, Baro managed to take the empty space next to me which made Jinyoung a little annoyed. He actually told Gongchan to scoot over and then he sat next to me, which made Gongchan look a little hurt.

"Annyeong, ___! How are you? Did you get my text last night?" Baro asked cheerfully and stuck his tongue out at Jinyoung.

"Yeah, I got it but I was too tired to reply back." I said and blushed a little bit. I wasn't lying, technically I was tired but didn't want to reply because of a different reason.

Jinyoung looked annoyed but smiled at me. "How was school today?" He asked, I glanced at Gongchan and saw him frown because the leader didn't ask his puppy the question first.

"Gongchan and I had a good day at school today." I said, hoping the two older boys would get the messages but... they're kind of babo's...

"Oh, that's good." They both said and kept smiling at me but then looked at eachother and glared.

"Um, Gongchan let's go talk in your room." I said and stood up, taking Gongchan's hand and walked toward his room. While I was walking to his room though I bumped into one of the boys and fell down.

"Oh! I'm sorry." The boy said and helped me up, brushing off the dirt on my clothes.

I shrugged and looked at him. It was the boy who wore the red hoodie when I met him. "Your name is Sandeul, right?" I asked a bit unsure but knew I was right because his face lit up.

"Yep, that's me! I'm the main vocals of the group~" He smiled and when he looked into my eyes he blushed and looked away.

I chuckled at him and smiled sweetly. "Well, Sandeul. I remember you, do you remember me?" I asked curiously.

"That's a line from one of our songs!" He said cheerfully, totally avoiding the question I asked. "Oh, but yeah.. You're name is ____. Baro doesn't stop talking about you, Jinyoung hyung does the same." He shook his head and sighed. "Those two..."

I giggled and looked away. We kept talking like this for 15 minutes until Sandeul told me to come into his room so we could talk there, I followed him and forgot that I was going to talk to Gongchan. When I walked into his room there was another boy in there. It was that tall boy, his stage name was CNU. "Annyeongsaeyo, CNU." I said with a smile on my face.

CNU looked up from his laptop and blushed at the sight that I was in their bedroom. "Annyeong." He said shyly and stood up, walking out of bedroom and going into Gongchan's room.

I shrugged and went to sit on Sandeul's bed when we started talking about what kinds of foods we both like and that we should go hang out together so we can try new foods with eachother. After an hour or two of talking someone knocked on the door and walked in. It was Gongchan.

"Annyeong, puppy!~" Sandeul said cheerfully.

Gongchan smiled slightly and waved at him. "Hey, hyung. I need to talk to ___ now, okay?" He said and looked at me.

I stood up and walked over to him then followed him to his room and as he closed the door he sat down.

"Stop hanging out with the hyungs so much." He said and looked away.

"Wh-What? Why?" I asked him and looked at him. "Is there something wrong, Gongchan?"

He didn't say anything and didn't look at me which made something click in my head.

"Gongchan... Are you jealous?"

____________________________________________________________________________________

:D Finally done with this chapter, two people were pestering me about this so here you go~! I hope you like it~ ^_^