Sanduckie's Birthday!~

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

That girl is so lucky to get a kiss from Sandeul on the forehead... Which reminds me. Didn't I write about Sandeul giving this character a kiss on the forehead? THIS MUST BE SOME FORTUNE TELLING OR PREDICTION GOING ON!!!! I HELPED THAT GIRL OUT!! She better be thankful. XD jk Anyway, I've finally given the girl a name but the past chapters that I posted will just stay with the ____ thing. Her name is Last name: Park First name: Chan Rin !!~ ^_^ I needed a name for her for the chapters I'm now updating, you'll find out why soon enough~ This is going off the stuff that I saw from fancams on Sandeul's Birthday so I hope you enjoy reading this chapter! <3 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Today was Sandeul's birthday and we decided the day before with Jinyoung and the others that we would go and decorate the cake ourselves while at the fanmeet without Sandeul seeing us. We got to where the fanmeet for Sandeul's Birthday and walked in. Apparently, it got around that I was hanging out with B1A4 which got some BANAs jealous but most have already accepted it and are actually pairing me up with the boys. The name for me and Baro are BaRin, Gongchan's and I's are DoubleChan's, CNU's and I's is Chanwoo, Jinyoung's is Rinyoung, and Sandeul's is ChanDeul... They also say that I remind them as a rabbit because I'm cute.. The question that's going on in my head is how they got so much information on me which kinda freaks me out. As we walked inside all of us went to the back. They had to get ready and put on their make-up, put on other clothes, and all that idol stuff. I was sitting down with my video camera, recording them get ready. "Yah, Gongchan. Did you know that BANAs are putting me together with you guys?" I said to him and he nodded. 

"Yeah, I would think so. We've been hanging out together for a while now." He smiled and chuckled. 

After everyone was seated B1A4 went on stage and sang their song "Baby I'm Sorry" then started talking about Sandeul's birthday and such. I already decorated my side of the cake so I decided to watch them do their things. By the end of the fanmeet Jinyoung did a 'y' dance with Sandeul, and Gongchan failed at trying to make Sandeul smile or laugh by singing. Sandeul was about to blow out his candles and saw me in the back, staring. 

"Yah, Chan Rin. Come over here!~" He said into the microphone and walked over then grabbed my hand which made a lot of the BANAs scream in happiness. 

"Sandeul got a girlfriend! ChanDeul~!" A few fans shouted which made B1A4 laugh. 

Sandeul smiled at me then blew out his candles as we sang Happy Birthday to him. "Happy Sanduckie Day~" I told him. 

"Thanks, Chan Rin." He said then kissed my forehead which made everyone in the room scream in joy. 

"Aigooo.. They're so cute together!!!' One fan shouted. 

"You guys should go out now!" Another one shouted. 

They just didn't know we were but we needed to keep it a secret from the other B1A4 members and fans since they might get a little too shocked. After everything ended we all went back to the dorm and celebrated his birthday there. "Happy Birthday, Sandeul!!" We all said loudly.

By the end of the day we all ate the cake and had a great time... Then we videotaped a duck(Sandeul) getting captured by B1A4... Ah, they're all babos but I still like them as my friends~ 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, done with this chapter!~ Tell me what you thought of it!~