Going To The Photoshoot With B1A4?

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

The day after Gongchan confessed to me I noticed that all 5 of them confessed to me!! Now pacing around in my bedroom I didn't know what to do. They all wanted to hang out with me and they want to talk to me, do they even know that all of them like me?! I kept freaking out about how I was going to take care of this but my phone started to ring. "I remember you, do you remember me?" Baro's calling me? I decided to pick up the phone and tried to calm down. "Yobsaeyo? Is there a reason why you're calling me, Baro?" I said as I went to sit down on my bed.

"Hey! You're not busy today, right? Come outside in 5 minutes!!" He said and hung up.

When he hung up I just stared at my phone and facepalmed. 'Aish, this boy...' I thought then stood up, putting my phone in my pocket and decided to bring my video camera to see if I could video tape something that was fun. When I walked out I saw the whole B1A4 gang in the van.

Baro got out of the van and smiled at me, taking my hand and walking me to the van. "You're gonna come to the photoshoot with us!" He said brightly and let me sit in the back with him and Gongchan. It looked like everyone was glaring at Baro just because he held my hand for a few seconds, even CNU looked a little annoyed. "Manager hyung, we can go now!~"

Jinyoung was in the passager seat, while CNU and Sandeul were in the middle, and Gongchan, Baro, and I were in the back.

"Hi, everyone." I greeted and they all smiled at me.

"How are you, ____?" Sandeul asked before any of the others could say anything.

"I'm good~ How are you?" I asked back and smiled a bit at him.

"He's fine and hungry as always, _____." Gongchan and Jinyoung said.

I laughed softly and decided to just talk to Gongchan and Baro on the way to where the photoshoot was taking place. When we finally got there we all got out of the car and stretched our arms. "Finally~" I mumbled. "This better keep me entertained, you guys." I said to them and they all laughed.

"Of course it will, we have breaks and such during the photoshoot so we can talk during that time." Jinyoung said to me and smiled.

"Alright, let's go!!" Sandeul and Gongchan both said as we walked into the building.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'll post up another chapter in an hour or two about what they do during the photoshoot and stuff. XD I would've put it in here but I'm tired. LOL Hope you like this chapter~