Hang Out With The Leader?

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

Gongchan frowned slightly and kept staring at me. "What are you talking about, ____?"

"I'm talking about how you didn't introduce me to your other members before. Did you think I was going to act like some fangirls and ask them about everything or something?" I asked and saw him look down, saying something I couldn't quite hear. "What did you say, Gongchan?"

"I thought you were going to act like that..." He said again, a little louder.

I sighed softly and sat next to him, smiling slightly. "You know I'm not like that so don't worry about me doing those things now, okay?" I said and patted his back and he smiled that bright smile to let me know he was okay now.

"Okay!~" He said brightly then we both heard someone knock on the door. "Come in~" Gongchan said.

After Gongchan said that we saw that Jinyoung was the one who opened the door. "Are you two okay? Manager hyung brought us some food to eat." Jinyoung said cooly and calmly that made more comfortable.

I looked at Jinyoung then Gongchan. "Wanna go and eat now?" I asked curiously and saw him stand up which was an indication that he wanted to go eat so I stood up and followed him out until Jinyoung stopped me by saying something.

"Hey, ____?" Jinyoung said just as calm as when he said that their mananger brought them food.

"Yeah?" I said a bit confused on why he stopped me.

"Since your Gongchan's friend and we don't know you that well... So, would you like to hang out tomorrow?" He asked while smiling at me. His smile was so.... cute, who would say no?

I shrugged, trying to keep my reputation that I have at school being the chic, cold hearted but cool girl and looked away at him. "Let me think about it. But aren't you busy? You are the leader, aren't you?" I said a bit cold.

He shrugged as well and he stood where I was looking so I was looking at him. "Okay, here's my number. If you want to hang out tomorrow just call me or tell me when you're about to go home, I'll be in this room working on things." He said and smiled as we both walked out.

Gongchan turned to us while biting into the pizza slice he had in his hand. "What took you two so long? I could only protect 2 slices of pizza for you two because of Baro and Sandeul." He said and laughed a bit.

"It's okay, Gongchan." We said at the same time and looked at eachother, I looked away first, a bit embarassed but of course I didn't show it. "I'm not that hungry anyway so Jinyoung can have those two slices." I said as I walked over to the couch in their living room and sat down, thinnking about what Jinyoung said about hanging out with him. 'Hang out... With the leader?' I thought to myself.

___________________________________________________________________________

Oh, Jinyoung~ >///< The next chapter is going to be about Jinyoung also but don't worry! The other members are going to come up in the story soon~ Tell me what you think about the story so far, I'd like to get your opinions~