These Two Are Such Babos...

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

The next day when I woke up, I got out of bed and cleaned myself up. After that I looked around and saw that only Baro and Gongchan were here. "Where's the others?" I asked curiously.

"They have schedules today." Baro said while laying down on the couch in their living room.

Gongchan was on his laptop laying on his stomach on the ground, next to Baro. "Yeah, what Baro hyung said..." He mumbled.

It looked like he was busy on his laptop so I sat next to him and looked over his shoulder. "What are you doing, Gongchan?" I asked.

"Nothing anymore, I just updated my twitter." He sat up and closed his laptop, he then looked at me and smiled. "Is there anything you want to do?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, we could go to the Amusement Park. I went there a while ago but I only went on one ride because of someone." I laughed and they both looked at me, exicted.

"Alright, let's go!!" Gongchan said happily and went to his room to get ready.

Baro smiled at me and stood up while walking into his room. "Nice choice."

A few minutes later I remembered that I would probably need my video camera. As I walked into Baro's room to get my video camera he had his shirt off and was changing.

When he heard the door open and saw me he covered his chest and stomach his pillow. "Yah!! W-What are you, Why didn't you, What do you need?!" He said, stuttering on a few words and blushing.

I covered my eyes quickly and was just as shocked. It's not like I wanted to see him shirtless! "It's your fault for not locking the door, babo!" I said and quickly grabbed my video camera and closed the door after walking out.

He came out later, looked at me, then looked away blushing. "I-I, uh.. Sorry." He said.

"It's okay, I don't really care." I said and shrugged. I my video camera and started recording while we were on our way to the Amusement Park. Of course I was in between them. While we were on our way we were talking about what we would be doing. "Which rides should we go on first?" I asked.

"I say we go on the rollercoaster!" Baro said exictedly, smiling brightly while looking at the camera.

"We should go play some of the games there~" Gongchan suggested, laughing at how exicted Baro was.

I nodded. "Yeah, I don't think going on the rollercoaster first would be a good idea. We just ate a while ago." I laughed.

"Oh yeah, I forgot." He said, blushing a bit which made all of us laugh.

When we got there we walked over to the games. Gongchan played the game where he had to throw a ball at the bottles to knock them all down, he had three tries and knocked them down on his third try which got him a small prize that he gave to me. "Here, I want you to have it." He said smiled slightly.

When I took it Baro immediately played the same game, he looked focused and hit it on his first try which got him a big prize. He picked a squirrel stuffed animal and also gave it to me, smiling brightly. "Here you go, ____. Whenever you see this squirrel now, you'll think of me." He said, chuckling.

"Uhh, thanks both of you." I said and smiled a little bit at both of them but when I said that they looked at eachother and pulled me along to more games. By the time we finally went to go on rides my hands were full of toys and stuffed animals they won for me. 'These two are such babos...' I thought to myself.

We finally got to the rollercoaster and got on after putting away all of those prizes they won. We put the video camera I had in front of us to tape our reactions and when the ride started to get all crazy Gongchan and I laughed at Baro's reaction. After the ride Gongchan was on the ground, dying of laughter and I was next to Baro that was holding onto me.

We were there at the Amusement Park for a few hours, going into a haunted house made me hold onto Gongchan the whole time. We got to their dorm by their Manager and Gongchan fell asleep.

"Hey, ____... Do you wanna go out?" Baro suddenly asked my and I shrugged.

"Sure." I told him and he looked shocked.

"R-Really? You're not joking around?" He said, making sure I wasn't messing with him.

I nodded. "Yeah, we're not a thing though. You know that, right?" I told him and looked up at him.

He smirked and chuckled. "Yeah, I know but you'll be mine soon because of all of My Love~" He said and laughed a bit. "I just find my love~"

When he sang that it made me laugh which woke Gongchan up. "Ah, are we there yet?" He mumbled.

"Yep, just got here." Baro said and got out of the van.

We all got out and walked into the dorm, where Jinyoung, CNU, and Sandeul were waiting for us. "Finally, you guys... We were worried about you." Jinyoung said, what a leader...

Gongchan mumbled some things which made Jinyoung chuckle because Gongchan was half asleep and we all went into our rooms after getting changed into our PJ's. I climbed into my bunk and sighed. "He better make tomorrow count..." I mumbled to myself and fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

While I was working on this asianfanfic started being stupid and when I wanted to update it, it deleted everything!! T_T So, I just summarized it. Hope you like it~