O.K. Girl?

Love Is Hard To Find... But Sometimes It Just Comes To You.

I woke up the next day In Sandeul's bed and saw him sprawled out on the floor, sleeping. I cleaned myself up and woke everyone up. Everyone was okay waking up expect Jinyoung who was having a massive hangover. "I knew you shouldn't have drank~" I told him and he shoo'd me away while holding his head.

The last person I woke up was Sandeul and he sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Yah... What do you want?" He mumbled then saw me and his mood immidiately changed. "Oh, hi _____!~" He smiled brightly and opened his arms out to hug me.

I moved closer and let him hug me, smiling slightly. This feeling felt good. "Good morning, Sandeul." I said and he looked at me.

"You should call me oppa now, just call me oppa. Arasso?" He said and poked my nose, smiling.

I nodded and smiled back. "Arasso, Sandeul oppa." I told him and that made him spazz out and fall onto the ground.

"So cute..." He mumbled and we both laughed.

We both decided that we should take pictures of one another for our phones and change our title in our contacts. I saw that my contact before from him was Beautiful Target and he was putting it to OK Girl.

"Why am I an O.K. Girl now?" I asked him curiously.

"It's because I was chasing you as my beautiful target and now that I have you you're my O.K. Girl!~" He said with a smile on his face.

I nodded and looked at my phone. "Fair enough."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, this is a short chapter because the next one is about his birthday!~ ^_^ Hope you guys like this chapter. Also, I don't want to update my fanfic unless I get at least one comment. ^w^