Chapter 9-Two little birds getting in love

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Victoria still laying on her beds and still didn't get up.Last night,after Nickhun leave her house,So Ra call her and talked about 2 hours.That's why she felt so tired and sleepy.She totally forgot about the promise she made with Nickhun.Then..

The bell ringing.Victoria open her eyes and sit on her bed.She scratching her head and wondering who ring the bell.She take her spectacles and wear it.She go down and open the door without looking through the monitor.As soon as she open the door,

"Hi,Good morning."said Nickhun.

Victoria open her eyes widely.Her face really show that she didn't expect him to come.

"Hi,erm,good morning."said Victoria.

"You still didn't get ready?You said you want to go out for a walk."said Nickhun.

"Really?Ah,yes.I'm totally forgot about it."said Victoria.

Nickhun just smiling.Victoria really cute when wearing those pink pyjamas and the spectacles.

"Can you wait for me for awhile?I need to get dress up first.Please come in and just make it as your own house."said Victoria.

"Okay."Nickhun answered her.

"I'm sorry.I'll be back."said Victoria and rushing to her bedroom.She quickly open her wardrobe and find her outfits.She just grab whatever she saw and quickly go to the bathroom.After get a bath,she quickly get dress up.She didn't put any make ups,just put compact powder and lipgloss but she still look stunning.After she confident with her looks,she grabs her sneakers and get down.

"Nickhun,let's go."said Victoria.

Nickhun who sit in the mini bar at the kitchen turn around and look at her.He cannot believe that infront him right now is the girl who used to throw her shoes at him.She looks very beautiful with those dress and cardigan.She just let her long hair down and wearing ribbons hairband.She totally make his hearts fluttering.

"Nickhun?Are you okay?"asked Victoria when she realised that Nickhun didn't stop staring at her.

"Ah,i'm okay.Let's go."said Nickhun.

"Okay,let's go."said Victoria and smile.

 

 

"Miss Victoria,do you want me to send you?"asked her chauffeur.

"No need,Mr Park.My friends and i going to walk."said Victoria.

"But miss,Mrs Vivienne told me to send you to everywhere you want to go.It's fot your safety."said Mr Park.

"It's okay,Mr Park.I can take care of myself.I'm not a child anymore,Mr Park.Don't worry."said Victoria.

"But-"

"Okay,bye,Mr Park."said Victoria and waving at him.Mr Park just shook his head.

"Who is he?"asked Nickhun.

"He is my chauffeur and he also my bodyguards."said Victoria.

"Oh,i see."said Nickhun.

"Anyway,where should we go to spend our time today?"asked Victoria.

"Hurm,where do you want to go?"asked Nickhun.

"Well,i'm not too familiar with Korea yet,so,how about if we go to the popular place around Seoul?"said Victoria.

"Okay,let's go to the famous shopping centre first.Dongdaemun."said Nickhun.

"Okay.Let's go."said Victoria.

Nickhun stops a taxi and ask the driver to go to Dongdaemun.

 

"Woah.I really like this place."said Victoria.Of course she like it.There is a lot of shops that sell clothes,shoes and handbags.It's have a lot of other things too and it's really make Victoria happy.

Victoria go to one shop to another shop.Nickhun just follow her from behind.Today,he will be her tourguide and her helper.

"Nickhun,come here.Which one do you prefer? Red or black?"asked Victoria to Nickhun.

"I don't know.Which colour do you prefer?"ask Nickhun.

"I like black color but at the same time,i also like the red one."said Victoria.

"What if you take both of it.You can give one of it to your handsome boyfriends."said the seller.

"No,no.He is not my boyfriends.We just a friends."said Victoria.Her face becomes red like tomatoes.

"Young people nowadays.Just admit both of you're boyfriends and girlfriends.Aishh."said the seller.

Nickhun just laughing from the side.

"Okay,i will take this.Both of it."said Victoria.

The seller nodded and put the clothes into the paper bag.When they walk out from the shop,Victoria handed the paper bag to Nickhun.

"Here.Take this."said Victoria.

"What for?"asked Nickhun.

"Presents."said Victoria and walk away from him.Nickhun take the paper bag and look inside it.He got the red t-shirt from her.He smile when he saw it.

"Nickhun,quickly.I have a lot of shops to go."said Victoria.

"Okay."Nickhun run towards her.

They spend about 3 hours in Dongdaemun.Victoria bought a lot.Nickhun hands are full with paper bag from different brand.

"This girl really know how to spend her money."said Nickhun when he sitting on a bench.He massage his shoulders and knee because they walk around with non stop.Then,Victoria come and sit beside him.

"Here,take this ice-cream."said Victoria.It's a vanilla ice cream and Nickhun really likes it.

"Thanks."said Nickhun and take the ice cream. "By the way,you like vanilla ice cream too?"asked Nickhun and start his ice cream.

"Vanilla ice cream is my second choice.My first choice is chocolate mint.Only today i prefer to eat vanilla ice cream."said Victoria and continue her ice cream.

Nickhun just nodded and enjoy his ice cream.Sometimes,Nickhun take a glance at her when she eat her ice cream.She really looked like a kid.Then,Nickhun realised there is something on her lips.

"Vic,don' move."said Nickhun.

"Why?"asked Victoria.

"Don't move.Let me wipe it for you."said Nickhun.

"Why?What it is?"said Victoria.

Nickhun slowly wiped the dirt on her lips.Victoria just froze and that time she found out that Nickhun face really closed with her.Her hearts beat getting fast and uneven again.

"Okay,it's already clean now."said Nickhun.

Victoria let out her breath.

"Thanks."

"You're welcome.Let's go.I want to take you to the Han river.We can look the sunset."said Nickhun.

"Okay,let's go."said Victoria and get up from her seat.Suddenly,there was a guy who in rushing hit Victoria and make her became unstable.She almost fall to the ground but luckily Nickhun grabs her.Their eyes met each other and make their heartbeats become fast.

"Thump!" "Thump!" as if both of them can hear the heartbeats.

Nickhun quickly make her stand properly.

"Erm,let's go."said Nickhun.

"Okay."said Victoria.Both of them become awkward suddenly until they arrived at Han River.

 

 

"The weather is nice and it really make me calm."said Victoria.She closed her eyes and take a breathe.

"Yes.I agree with you."said Nickhun.Both of them walking around the park.It still early when they arrived.There are many people in the park.There are childrens running around,people jogging and exercise with their dogs and there are also people who rides bicycle.

"So,Nickhun,i never know anything about you yet.Why don'y you share with me about your life."said Victoria.

"My life?There is nothing interesting about my life."said Nickhun.

"Just tell me anything.About your family,your friends or your school.Anything."said Victoria.

Nickhun take a deep breath and start tell her about his family.After he finish his story,

"You know something Nickhun,there is one similarity about us."said Victoria.

"What it is?"asked Nickhun.

"Our parents always leave us alone and have a business in overseas."said Victoria.

Nickhun nodded.Then,he said,

"The sunset."said Nickhun.

"Oh,the sunset.It's really beautiful."said Victoria.Without Victoria realised,Nickhun holds her hands.Victoria still amazed with the scenery and didn't realised Nickhun holds her hands.

"Victoria,i totally fall in love with you now.You already steal my other half."said Nickhun in his mind.As if Victoria can hear what he said,Victoria look at him and show her smile.Nickhun taken aback when Victoria smile.At last,he also smile when he saw she smile.

 

 

 

 

 

another update for you guys!! hope you guys like it!! please comment and thanks for all the subscribes!!